Salam from Makkah

abdellah007

Assalam alaykum brothers and sisters

This is your brother Abdellah sending you warm salam from the holy place of makkah. elhamdolilah I performed Umrah and be back to morocco on monday.
you were all included in my Douas.

salam

mufakkir

Wa Alaikum Salaam,

BarakAllahu feek akhil kareem. May Allah accept you 'umrah and your duas.
Hope you have a safe journey home.

Was Salaam

salek

May Allah bless you brother, we do hope and pray, inshaallah, oneday we will be there,to the holly land to perform hajj.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Assalam alaykum brothers and sisters

This is your brother Abdellah sending you warm salam from the holy place of makkah. elhamdolilah I performed Umrah and be back to morocco on monday.
you were all included in my Douas.

salam

wa alaikom assalam
wow very nice , I was in Makkah on last monday .
May Allah accept ur Omrah :)

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Wa alaikom assalam wa rahmato Allah wa barakatoh akhi!

Indeed you have been fortunate to illuminate your eyes with the sight of The House of Allah..may Allah Grant you the reward of your intention and the reward of your umrah at their fullest..Ameen!

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Wa-alaykuma salaam brother

Allahu Akbar! may Allaah make your journey home save and sound amiin and may Allaah except your du'as amiin. jazak Allaahu khayra akhi:)

wasalam

Azizati

wa alikoum salam wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

Allah yakbal umrah ya rab
jazak llahou anna koulla khayr brother

assyuara

Assalamualaikum...

Thanks dear brother for including all of us in your du'a while performing ur umrah..May our ummah unite as one..a solid ummah..May Allah accept everything that u've done..even a small kindness as simple as giving a smile to others. And May Allah accept ur du'a..

Really looking forward to my turn to perform the umrah!! Just cant wait..!

Wasalaam
Aisyah :blackhijab: