Votes: 40 22.0%

Votes: 63 34.6%

Votes: 35 19.2%
  • 5+

Votes: 34 18.7%

• Total voters

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
English (Read, Speak, and Understand LoL)

Bangla (Basic dialect, understand, can only speak in bits, can't write )

Urdu (Understand Some, Gonna Learn more, and know a bit :D)

Arabic (Read, write, speak basic, and understand a bit :))

Urban Street Language (Read, Write, Talk LoL) :lol:

LoL I don't know most of these. But here are the languages that I WANT to learn:

Spanish (Dawah Purposes), Bangla (Communication Purposes, and for Tabligh and Jamaat Purposes), Hindi (for Tabligh/ Jamaat Purposes), Urdu (Tabligh and Jamaat Purposes), and Arabic (Ilm and Alim Purposes).

Will do if I can:

German (For Dawah Purposes), Dutch (Dawah and maybe Tabligh Purposes), some Mongolian Dialects or at least some South East Asian languages (Tabligh/Jamaat Purposes).

LoL I want to learn Urdu (as you can read above) in case I ever go to a predominantly Pakistani area (Long Island, South New Jersey) for Jamaat, and if I go to Pakistan for a 40 day Jamat this summer (I hope I'm ready!!)

And the places were they have the biggest Istimahs in the World is mostly in Bangladesh, Pakistan, and India. So it's a big target to go to for Jamaat or Tabligh LoL. :p

And Arabic (Quranic and dialectual) for knowledge purposes, so I can be abel to red the large Ketaab Shareefs like Sahih Al Bukari Volumes and stuff when I'm becoming an Alim and future Sheikh. And also Dialectual (like the one that's used in people) so it'll help me communicate with anyone when I go to Kuwait (Inshallah), and so I can give Dawah and talk to my Sheikhs there, LoL.

LoL so as you can see, the main reason that I want to learn a lot of languages is for learning and Dawah pruopses. I want to become a great knowledgable Sheikh like Sheikh Khalid Yasin, and like him I am going to complete Hifz and go around the world and learn from good Sheikhs.

And for the Hafez part, that's my FIRST aim, and I'm going to travel to Suadi to fo learn from Sheikh Ahmed Al Ajmy (maybe) and Sheikh Muhammad Al Luhaidan (DEFINATELY), and also Sheikh Mesahry Al Afasy in Kuwait, so I can learn to recite like them, and to be able to recite sincerely, and that would be my greatest dream and my FIRST biggest accomplishment on this Duniyah. Then if I become over 20 then if I want to or if I feel ready then marriage (it's Sunnah, so I'll ahve to LoL)

And more another time.

kayleigh

:salam2:

Only English :(

I can understand most Spanish, but I can't really speak it. I'm very slowly learning Urdu informally, but I can understand a lot more than I can speak, and I speak it terribly lol, my accent is horrible.

hijabi_sis

Asalaamealykum

Alhumdulilah, i can speak:
ENGLISH

URDU/PUNJABI

PUSHTOON (FEW WORDS)

ARABIC (ALHUMDULILAH IM LEARNING IT).

Illhamdula17

Free Falestine!!!
Salam Alkum Brothers and Sisters

:salam2::tti_sister::tti_sister:

Well I speak four languages. In order
1. English
2.Arabic
3.spanish
4.Hebrew

:ma::ma:

bujair

salam brothers n sisters

I can Speak 6 Languages

1. English

2. Arabic

3. Urdu

4. Hindi

5. Malayalam

6. Tamil

The more u learn laguages, the more u know about the world

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Brothers/Sisters,

Urdu.
Hindi.
Telugu.
English.
Punjabi.
Swedish (lil)
Arabic (lil)

Alhumdolila it all by the grace and mecrcy of Allah.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
LoL learning more languages is a good thing to use for Dawah. Like whenver we go for Jamaat, the people in it aren't Alims or Sheihs and stuff, they jsut know Haq. And most of them don't know alot of English (the older ones) but they DO know Urdu and some Arabic. But they'd really sure could use an interpretator, that's why I want to learn Spanish and also Urdu, since I might go to Paksitan this summer for a Jamaat, or it might just be another masjid in New Jersey, or the US.

Assalamu Alykum.

marc

el salam 3alaykom

Arabic, Portuguese, English, French... ( i can read and understand espanol a bit because its very similar with portuguese)

meer suhail

ILM seeker
ahhh 40 days Jamat to pakistan
well ,,,,do inform me about that ,i sure would love to meet u ,INSHA ALLAH i will come too
they mostly have that in raiwind ,Lahore ,rite ?

wardah noor

Muslimah 4 life
SALMA -
well i speak english(fluently) and french(fluently) and can understand a little bit italian.
i want to learn inchallah arabic and Japanese and maybe Spanish.

:wasalam:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Ah, I think there might have been a misunderstanding brother Suhail, I said I MIGHT go to Pakistan for a 40 day Jamaat, LoL. There is a big chance that I might not go, since I AM underage already for going for Tablighs, but anyway I have to atleast make it to 40 Jamaats before they let me go to foreign countries. They want experianced people, that's why. But don't worry brother, if we don't meet each other in this Duniyah, Inshallah we shall meet in Jannah, Ameen.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Ah, I think there might have been a misunderstanding brother Suhail, I said I MIGHT go to Pakistan for a 40 day Jamaat, LoL. There is a big chance that I might not go, since I AM underage already for going for Tablighs, but anyway I have to atleast make it to 40 Jamaats before they let me go to foreign countries. They want experianced people, that's why. But don't worry brother, if we don't meet each other in this Duniyah, Inshallah we shall meet in Jannah, Ameen.

oh yeah i got that from the post ,sorry
but missed the point
that whenever/if u come ,
im at ur service ,
how is that ,,,,
Asalam o Alykum warehmatullah

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
But when I AM ready, then Inshallah I shall be able to go there, to Bangladesh (the great 3-day Istimah) and other places, Inshallah. :)

And thanks brother. By the way, how old are you? Just wondering...:D hope you didn't feel abd because I asked you.

How many languages u can speak?

:salam2:to all, :ma:I can speak my national language Urdu, my mother language Punjabi some local languages like Potohari, Saraiki and I can Speak English little bit too. n i can read my religion language Arabic but can not speak and understand fully which i will Inshallah.

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

i only speak 2 languages, Arabic (my tongue language) and english.