Salam my question is do you view secularism a secular state and the separation of religion and state

truthseeker63

Salam my question is do you view secularism a secular state and the separation of religion and state as Atheism ? Since God is the Creator and God created the universe the sun the moon the stars the planets day and night the seasons and God created nature and natural laws and many call it therefor the universe is ruled by God's laws therefor so should human beings and man made laws is Atheism since Secularists deny God's laws they are denying God created the universe humans and morality. This is why in my view the Secularists need to beliieve in Evolution/Darwinism/Darwin's theory and idead because they want to deny the need for a Creator. If you don't mind me asking do you know verses from the Quran and or the Hadith that would agree with man made law being Atheism do you agree with me thank you very much for you're time ?

The entire universe, which was created by Allah, follows and obeys His laws.

http://islam.about.com/od/quran/a/Quran-And-Science.htm

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
wa alaikum salaam,

Allah also ruled that those rulers who do not rule by what Allah sent down are unbelievers, wrongdoers, and rebellious.

He says: "And he who does not rule by what Allah sent down, it is they who are the disbelievers." (5:44)

And He says: "And he who does not rule by what Allah sent down, it is they who are the wrongdoers." (5:45)

And He says: "And he who does not rule by what Allah sent down, it is they who are the rebellious." (5:47)

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

I think the concept of separation of state from the religion originated from renaissance as the atrocities of the kings/rulers of the medieval period in Europe was in its peak. The clergy were puppets in the hands of rulers and they gave rulings only to support the atrocities committed by these influential men. So the idea of capitalism was started solely based on this , and the state and the religion will be separated. By this initially it gave them freedom to get away from the corrupt clergy and eventually it allowed men to do what they wanted to do although it was against morals of the general society.

In Islam if you consider the history of khulafa Al rashida, we get a clear picture of how the administration was done efficiently with the help of rulings of Islam. In islam sovereignty is for the Creator of Aalamin and you do not consider sovereignty to man made laws.

There are lot of Ayats in the quran which asks us to rule by the law of ALLAH SWT. (Br.Ahmed has mentioned few in the above posts)

Wassalam

A.Amin

A car without its engine will not move and an engine without a body of the car will also be useless. People may see now that secularism is a great success when we look at the western society or even Muslim majority country like Malaysia when compared to a more conservative Muslim state like Saudi Arabia but one thing people forget, the most advance countries like US, Britain, France, German, Japan and ect2 have the biggest social problems in the world. Even Japan which many mistakenly view as a peaceful country have the crime rate much much higher than Saudi Arabia and country that in someway implement part of the shariah.

Just imagine, if only parts of the Shariah is applied and we already can see social problems drop dramatically just imagine how it would be when it is implemented 100%. In my personal view, we should not only take half of Islam that we see bring us benefit while we abandon the other half which we see bring us no benefit in the term of dunya. Leaving half of the Deen is like leaving the whole Islam. This is my personal opinion and Allah s.w.t know best.