Salams Evry1

salina

Asalamualaikum everyone:)

May Allah's peace and blessings be on all of you...

I'm new to this site so i just thought i'd introduce myself. Alhumdulilah i converted to islam a few years ago when i was at college and have never been happier. If there's anyone one considering entering islam but not sure, then just put your trust in Allah(swt) and go for it because you'll discover something really beautiful, islam:)

abdellah007

wa alaykum salam sister salina,

Congratulations for your conversion, and welcome to our website.

Enjoy your stay.

salam

alfaris_1972

assalamo alaycom

:salam2:
how are you ?
RAMADAN KARIM...
may the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you...
I send you this message filled with love and greetings.
I send it to you from a heart that loves you for the sake of Allah
and I ask Him to bring us together in the abode of His Benedictions and Mercy.
your brother
abderrahman

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
WeLCoMe To TTi
enjoy your stay here and if you want you can check the forums in TTI

Turn To Islam Start
Help Using Website
Introduce Yourself!

General Discussions
TurnToIslam Lounge !
Islamic Discussion
New and Current Affairs

TTI Member Central
His and Hers World
Word Games
Islamic Poetry
Learn Arabic

Islamic Files and Downloads @ TurnToIslam.Com
TurnToIslam Media Library
Quran Mp3 Downloads and Links
Nasheed/ Poetry Mp3 downloads.
Islamic Pictures
Mobile Zone

Islamic Media Section
New Muslim Video
Learn About Islam Videos
Quran Video
Nasheeds, Poems and Duas
Muslim Children Video
Muslim History Video
Learn How To do Prayer and Ablution Video

Islamic Articles Library
Islamic Articles And Important Information

Current Affairs Media Section
Palestine Video
Lebanon War
Iraq Video
Other Videos
Islamophobia

Other Languages
Arabic
Bosnian
French
German
Spanish
Portuguese
Italian
Dutch
Russian
Romanian

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2: Sister Salina,

Welcome to TTI, and a belated welcome to the true religion of Islam.
It is always so nice to meet new reverts to Islam.

You live in Bolton where? UK?
If you live in Bolton UK then how is the Muslim community over there. Manchester is not too far away from your town and it has a big Muslim community.

Welcome again sister !!!
:wasalam:

Omar (ex Andrey)

toLive&DieForAllah!
Asalamualaikum everyone:)

May Allah's peace and blessings be on all of you...

I'm new to this site so i just thought i'd introduce myself. Alhumdulilah i converted to islam a few years ago when i was at college and have never been happier. If there's anyone one considering entering islam but not sure, then just put your trust in Allah(swt) and go for it because you'll discover something really beautiful, islam:)

Salam Alleykum sister! Welcome to this site! Insha Allah you will benefit greatly from it!

I'm a converted muslim too & I would appreciate if you tell us your story of how you decided to become Muslim

Omar:salah:

salina

Salams :)

It's not a very long story but it's one worth telling. It was February 2005 when i converted to islam, alhumdulilah. It was when i was in my first year at college studying for my A-Levels when i began questioning my life and why i was here. I have never been a 'religious' person despite going to a catholic school but i always knew i believed in Allah(swt). At college, me and friend got mixed up with the wrong people and we when down a really bad path, going out clubbing and drinking which i am extremely ashmed of, but i know that it has made me realise how far from the truth i was. It was at that point that i felt really confused, i never really fit in to that sort of life because i never felt content and i was very unhappy at the time..

It was then that me and my friend started learning about islam and what it means to be a muslim, sincerely. We both helped one another and supported eachother thorugh our conversion to islam but it was very dificult for both of us, i suppose more so for my friend because she is english and her whole family is catholic and were not very accepting at first when she told them, but anyway they're fine now but i know she found it difficult.

One of the hardest things for me was going to college with a hijab on, my gosh i was really nervous! I remember going up on the bus on my fist day back after sciving off for a week because i was too scared and i didn't know how to wear a headscarf, but i knew Allah(swt) was with me, my faith was strong and i didn't care what anyone else thought of me.

Alhumdulilah all my friends were really supportive and just a bit shocked!, but it got easier for me every day, alhumdulilah. I know it may not seem that big a deal wearing a head scarf, but at the time it was a scray thing for me...now i wouldn't dream of going out without my hijab on!

As the years have passed. alhumdulilah my imaan has grown and i feel very deeply about the truthfulness of islam and i am forever greatful to Allah(swt) for guiding me and helping me thorugh all my difficult times, because He has never let me down :)

May Allah(swt) guide us, forgive us, bless us and increase us all in imaan insh'allah

Your sister in Islam, salina

Omar (ex Andrey)

toLive&DieForAllah!
:mashallah: It's a great story, Salina!!! You've made the best choice of this life - CONGRATULATIONS!!! Let your iman grow stronger!!! :salah:

A few hours ago I found a fantastic site with vital information on Islam. I'll post (insha Allah) in a day a two some books from there in our forum meanwhile you can read Quran, Hadith & tons of useful literature online (http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/)

Enjoy Ramadan!

Salam Alleykum

Omar

P.S.: Are you from Bolton in Lancashire or New England in USA?

talibah

salamz sister werlcome to this site you have a beautyful name mashallah....wat does it mean? take care sister wassalam