Satanic Lyrics In Music!

Sakeena

Aouthu billahi minash-shaytani-ir-rajeem. Bismillah-Ar-Rahman-Ar-Raheem.

I seek refuge with Allah from the accused shaytan. In the Name of ALLAH, the Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

As-salaamu' Alaikum respected brothers and sisters in Islam.

About two weeks ago, I was at my dear Muslimah friend's home and we were just chatting, joking around, and listening to some music. We were listening to the cool, pop music that we always listen to and enjoy. We were listening to some of Rihanna's songs and, for some reson, Naimah told me to stop and listen to the lyrics of some of her songs: Disturbia and Russian Roulette.

I AM NOT POSTING ANY MUSIC VIDEOS, ONLY THE LYRICS! Listen to them and you'll see that the shaytan is bold! These people are dancing to this music in the clubs, and they don't even see the shaytan is controlling them!!!

Disturbia: *removed*

Russian Roulette: *removed*

If you do not want to listen to these songs but just read the lyrics to see for yourself, then I have posted the lyrics for both songs below. The most disturbing parts are highlighted in red. Anyone with ANY sense and a soul can see how creepy and how frightful these lyrics are!.

Disturbia Lyrics:

Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum
What's wrong with me
Why do I feel like this
I'm going crazy now

No more gas in the rig, can't even get it started
Nothing heard, nothing said, can't even speak about itAll my life, on my head, don't wanna think about it
Feels like I'm going insane, yeah

It's a thief in the night to come and grab you
It can creep up inside you and consume you
A disease of the mind, it can control you
It's too close for comfort
Chorus:
Put on your break lights, you're in the city of wonderAin't gon' play nice, watch out, you might just go under
Better think twice, your train of thought will be alteredSo if you must faulter, be wise
Your mind's in disturbia, it's like the darkness is the lightDisturbia, am I scaring you tonight
Disturbia, ain't used to what you like
Disturbia, disturbia

Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum [4x]

Faded pictures on the wall, it's like they're talking to me
Disconnecting on calls, the phone don't even ring
I gotta get out or figure this sh** out
It's too close for comfort, oh

It's a thief in the night to come and grab you
It can creep up inside you and consume you
A disease of the mind, it can control you
I feel like a monster, oh

[Repeat Chorus]

Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum [4x]

Release me from this curse I'm in
Trying to remain tame but I'm struggling
If you can't go, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
I think I'm gonna, ah-ah-ah-ah-ah

Roussian Roulette Lyrics:

Take a breath, take it deep
Calm yourself, he (shaytan) says to me
If you play, you play for keeps
Take a gun, and count to three
Im sweating now, moving slow
No time to think, my turn to go

[Chorus]
And you can see my heart beating
You can see it through my chest
And Im terrified but Im not leavingKnow that I must must pass this test
So just pull the trigger

Say a prayer to yourself
He (shaytan) says close your eyes
Sometimes it helps
And then I get a scary thought
That he's here means he's never lost
(she means shaytan)

(Chorus)

As my life flashes before my eyes
Im wondering will I ever see another sunrise?So many wont get the chance to say goodbye
But its too late too pick up the value of my life

Parvaiz

:salam2:
Refrain from listing to them as they aren't allowed in Islam.
But i would like to point that they are not much of like what Bollywood is ,its more corrupted than this ,due to which mostly Pakistani people are corrupt now the lyrics are simply off the line ,some lyrics i heard maybe 5 years ago were like ,you are my god ,i see god in you,if you were there god wont exist etc etc:astag:.and recently i was passing by the street saw a Muslim man listening to a song its normal here on high voice no one says anything ,i dont know from where the song came maybe movie,lyrics were like Ali is the god Ali is the god Ali is the god and the bother was also singing not knowing what he was saying was complete act of shirk ,he dint do it knowingly but yet you can see the evil of music.May Allah guide Muslims to stay away from these .

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum,

sister....I hated Disturbia the moment I seen it. Rihanna scared me soo bad in that song.These lyrics are as bad as they sound!! its better to preserve yourself and just be mindless about it! I know as teenagers, its like we wanna roll with the "cool crowd" but then again....where is that taking us??? Its the same with the song "fallen angel by Chris Brown, Umberella by Chris and Rihanna. Jay-Z and Beyoncee have their own collections too. Its getting crazy....!
may Allaah protect us from the evils of this world ! ameen

Qur'an is a great alternative....I figured when you listen to Islamic stuff with a friend, the bond of sisterhood grows to a degree and subhana'Allaah you become closer for Allaah's sake! and You'll could def use that in the hereafter:)

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

maybe she is freemason - those who worship shaitan. he gives them ways to succeed but they have to sell their souls to him and propagate evilness to others.

these very freemasons are army of dajjal. they are preparing the world for his arrival which seems to be very near.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Much of the music being produced and played is in the hands of those who control Hollywood. Just add it up.
We are taught to be insensitive to humanity. Video games desensitize us to death. The movies are telling us that homosexual parents are better than husband and wife. TV shows depict horrors.

The shytans are busy. They have been and will continue.

We are fed confusion to lead us astray. We have to be strong and not get creeped out but fight back.

Sakeena

Assalaam walaikum,

Much of the music being produced and played is in the hands of those who control Hollywood. Just add it up.
We are taught to be insensitive to humanity. Video games desensitize us to death. The movies are telling us that homosexual parents are better than husband and wife. TV shows depict horrors.

The shytans are busy. They have been and will continue.

We are fed confusion to lead us astray. We have to be strong and not get creeped out but fight back.

Man, Rihanna in Russian Roulette scared the crap out of me!!!!!!!!! :(

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Brother Ahmed....lets not start on the Freemasons and freemasonry :( that stuff is super scary!!!

:salam2:,

i agree with you sister but the *truth must be told* so that we can be alert about this evil system in which we are living.

his fitnah will be the greatest, how can we save from it until we know it?

auroran

What is a freemason and what do they control? Do they know Dajjal (someone told me that)?

Abu Ameerah

Salaam, as per our Scholars, chatting with women (not your mahram) talking with non-sense is prohibited in Islam. How much more if you are listening to a Music. Men talking with women or vise versa is okay if it is necessary or with valid reasons. But Subhanallah - listening to a Music by Rihanna? May Allah forgive us and increase us in knowledge about our Deen (Religion). Allah knows best.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

What is a freemason and what do they control? Do they know Dajjal (someone told me that)?

freemasons worship shaitan (illuminati) and take his help to succeed. shaitan inturn asks them to do what he says (ie to spread evil). they control almost everything...frm media to economy.

drugs, crimes, sex, half-nude girls on street, music, discos......its a Great Plan to make people forget Allah and Hereafter and become followers of dajjal.

yes of course they know dajjal.......after all dajjal is their leader who will arrive at the scene soon.

and Allah knows best

Townie

freemasons worship shaitan (illuminati) and take his help to succeed. shaitan inturn asks them to do what he says (ie to spread evil). they control almost everything...frm media to economy.

drugs, crimes, sex, half-nude girls on street, music, discos......its a Great Plan to make people forget Allah and Hereafter and become followers of dajjal.

yes of course they know dajjal.......after all dajjal is their leader who will arrive at the scene soon.

and Allah knows best

My word, what confusion! The Masons don't worship Satan! The movement is a 'gentlemen's club' that enables members to help other members. As such it discriminates against those who don't want to dress up in silly clothes and swear allegiance to a secret society.

This is not a difficult subject to research. Check it out on Wikipedia, where it states "Candidates for regular Freemasonry are required to declare a belief in a Supreme Being. However, the candidate is not asked to expand on, or explain, his interpretation of Supreme Being. The discussion of politics and religion is forbidden within a Masonic Lodge, in part so a Mason will not be placed in the situation of having to justify his personal interpretation. Thus, reference to the Supreme Being can mean the Christian Trinity to a Christian Mason, Allah to a Muslim Mason, Para Brahman to a Hindu Mason, etc. While most Freemasons would take the view that the term Supreme Being equates to God, others may hold a more complex or philosophical interpretation of the term."

I should say that I know a few Masons, I have been invited to join, which I declined. It is non-denominational (yes, there are many Muslim Masons), and I think it is a bad thing, for the same reason it's members were not allowed to be in the British police force - they will give preferential treatment to other Masons.

rightpath_357

Asalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Sister Sakeena, a few words of advice. :)

The reason why Allah the Almighty has forbid us from listening to music is because it is the beat of shaytan. Not just the beat, the words as well. I can definitely relate to you from maybe a year or so back. ;)

Music was just awesome. I listened to it all the time. The MP3 my parents got me for Qur'an was filled with the latest hits from the local radio station instead of the sacred words of Allah (SW). I did have some surahs, but maybe the ratio was 20 songs to every 1 surah. I listened to it on the bus ride, at school, sometimes at home, at night, during the summer, with my friends, etc. It was all good. Although I always found words of warning from a few responsible adults, lecturers and Islamic forums (like this one :SMILY252: ) I never gave them much thought, although after one inspiring lecture, I made du'aa for Allah (SW) to show me the right path. Although I asked for guidance, I was soon back to my old music habits. But then I started to notice that every time I pressed the "Play" button, I would start off by being blissful for maybe the first few songs? But when i finally decided I had enough and turned off my MP3, I wouldn't be able to rid myself from my feelings of depression, remorse, anger; all these inexplainable emotions that came from Allah knows where. I started to get uncomfortable. But still, I continued to listen to music. However, nothing was the same after that. Every time I begun my playlist, towards the middle I would feel like heaving, so I just turned it off. But still, nothing could ward me off when a new song with an awesome beat came out. I'd listen to it over and over, and then add it to my playlist, just like the ones before. But that's when I started paying attention to the lyrics that came with the beat. Two words. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. I did NOT care to hear about what they did in clubs, about how the only important things consist of wealth, music, "love" that starts off in a filthy way and leads to abuse and break-ups. Even so, I gritted my teeth and kept on listening. I really don't remember how long that phase lasted, until I honestly couldn't stand music anymore. So I left it. Plainly put, I didn't feel it anymore, so I left it. Even the "inspirational" and "more appropriate" songs, I left them. Even the need for a blasting beat while sitting with friends or having fun diminished. Fact is, music makes you excited, and it gets people to step out of their comfort zones and be "crazier", which is why teenagers like us especially love to play it when we're with friends, because we think thats what makes a good time. Yeah- we don't need music. Trust me when I say you can have a WAY better time without it, just letting your own real personality though. Because honestly, when the tune stops halfway, all the "partygoers" look like fools. I always thought that Allah (SW) would have to send someone to forcefully tear me from the beauty that was pouring into my ears. No, Allah (SW) made me see through that "beauty" to the ugly side that really does lie quite close to the surface, and made me drag MYSELF off the path I was blindly wandering on by realizing that music (especially the lyrics, now in Satanic verse -_- ) is poison for the mind.

Alhamdulilah. :)

Not to say that I plug my ears and start screaming "Satan is out to get us" when a song comes on in Barbie Swan Lake or something like that, just that I would rather upload surahs onto my now clean MP3 player than the newest song by Nicki Minaj trying to tell me that she loves to wear almost nothing and get drunk.

:D

Salam :hijabi:

elqouds2020

حكم الأغاني في الإسلام

وعن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم أنه قال: "ليكونن في هذه الأمة خسف، وقذف، ومسخ، وذلك إذا شربوا الخمور، واتخذوا القينات، وضربوا بالمعازف" (صحيح بمجموع طرقه، السلسلة الصحيحة 2203)
أدلة التحريم من القرآن الكريم:

قوله تعالى: "وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَشْتَرِي لَهْوَ الْحَدِيثِ لِيُضِلَّ عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَيَتَّخِذَهَا هُزُوًا أُولَئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مُّهِينٌ"
أدلة التحريم من السنة النبوية الشريفة:
قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "ليكونن من أمتي أقوام يستحلون الحر و الحرير و الخمر و المعازف، و لينزلن أقوام إلى جنب علم، يروح عليهم بسارحة لهم، يأتيهم لحاجة، فيقولون: ارجع إلينا غدا، فيبيتهم الله، ويضع العلم، ويمسخ آخرين قردة وخنازير إلى يوم القيامة

elqouds2020

pauvvre et riche.jpgصح أن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم والصحابة الكرام رضوان الله عليهم قد سمعوا الشعر وأنشدوه واستنشدوه من غيرهم، في سفرهم وحضرهم، وفي مجالسهم وأعمالهم، بأصوات فردية كما في إنشاد حسان بن ثابت وعامر بن الأكوع وأنجشة رضي الله عنهم ، وبأصوات جماعية كما في حديث أنس رضي الله عنه في قصة حفر الخندق، قال: فلما رأى رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ما بنا من النصب والجوع قال: "اللهم لا عيش إلا عيش الآخرة، فاغفر للأنصار والمهاجرة. فقالوا مجيبين: نحن الذين بايعوا محمدا، على الجهاد ما بقينا أبدا