saudi action in dubai

esperanza

revert of many years
The vintage bottle of Louis Roederer Cristal was one of just three believed to be available worldwide. (File photo)

A Saudi millionaire splurged $136,000 on a bottle of champagne at Dubai’s glitzy Cavalli club over the weekend, a UAE newspaper reported on Tuesday.

“The Saudi Arabian and his friends guzzled” a bottle of Louis Roederer Cristal in the early hours of Saturday morning, the 7DAYS newspaper said, citing the club’s manager David Lescarret,

The vintage bottle was “one of just three believed to be available worldwide,” the paper added.

Lescarret said the other two were for sale at nightclubs in New York and London.

He described the unidentified Saudi national as a “well educated gentleman... who spoke several languages and ordered the bottle in French.”

According to 7DAYS, the Cristal bottle was from a “batch made in 1990 in Champagne, France,” originally intended for the Millennium celebrations.

Lescarret would not divulge the Saudi’s total bill for the night, saying only that it was “very high” and included a “luxurious dinner.”

The manager said the Cavalli club bought the champagne at a Christie’s auction house in London at a cost of around $93,000.

Saudi nationals often travel to neighboring Dubai for entertainment since alcohol is forbidden in the ultra-conservative kingdom and unrelated men and women are banned from socializing in public.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
What the heck!
How can he be a gentleman?
May Allah protect us.Ameen.
This article made me shiver.
Allahul musta3an

Aziboy

Banned
Somebody inform this so called "gentleman" about the sufferings of our fellow brothers and sisters, $136,000 on a bottle of champagne??? May Allah guide us all

esperanza

revert of many years
Somebody inform this so called "gentleman" about the sufferings of our fellow brothers and sisters, $136,000 on a bottle of champagne??? May Allah guide us all

well one man from dubai spent 800.000dinars voting for his favourite in arab popidol

John Smith

Its not from the sunnah to Expose the sins of your brothers but make excuses for them & Allah Swt will cover your sins too.

Abu Dujana why are you trigger happy to call muslims non muslim? that is an attribute of the Khwarij.

John Smith

:salam2:

Brother Abu Dujana.

Answer to you question is no! i dont squander my wealth on stupidity let alone something which is Haram in my faith.

But that should not be an excuse for me to point fingers and look at the weakness of believing men and women, let Allah Swt Judge them,i have many freinds in Dubai and i see what they are upon and its all for this dunya, the lowest of the low, i want the highest of the high which is jannah.

Also you dont have to have money to fear Allah you should fear full stop.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

Hopely Allah at least reminded that Saudi Arabian and his friends a strong hangover at next morning.

:SMILY335: