Saudi family to take Jinn to court for harassment

rtbour

american muslima
What? I can barely understand what this means. Why are there more people typing in this slang again? Seriously.

I wonder if it's people who speak english that way and they are just typing it how they speak it. The way it sounds in my head when I read it makes me think of the Jamaican English accent.

ShyHijabi

I wonder if it's people who speak english that way and they are just typing it how they speak it. The way it sounds in my head when I read it makes me think of the Jamaican English accent.

Yes well the Jamaicans usually speak that way when with friends in a casual atmosphere. But they speak the Queen's English when dealing with matters of consequence and seriousness. I speak with a heavy southern accent but I never write that way as it would make me appear uneducated and ignorant.

Asiya-sparkles

Communication can be a strong way for people to identify, and though 'dat' can be a little difficult to decipher sometimes, nevertheless, everything is from Allah, and we shouldn't be judgemental about how people communicate but grateful that people are communicating.

Allah tests us with those around and among us. Even if you find something in a fellow muslim(ah) you don't like, you should look for seventy reasons to overlook it, if you can't find one, then you imagine there is one inshAllah. And Allah knows best.

Assalam alaikom wa rahmat Allah wa burrahktohu