saudi highway skating

abdul Qadir

remember death
i guess im not allowed to upload such videos .... but its kinda funny how people can skate on the highway with normal sandals :lol:

[yt]hwdZl2BpDAc[/yt]

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

I thought it looked fake. Very stupid indeed, in my opinion if it was real.

Wasalam

mohammeduk_786

i think its real

Salam,

This is dangerous, but Saudi really do not anything better to do, as out the whole population in Saudi, atleast 70% are under the age of 18 years old, there are no Cinemas, music is not really acceptible (not saying this is the right thing to do, but most youth love have these things to pass their time), unemployment is very high, especially amongst the youth, there is alomst no where or not much Saudi youth can do at home or outside to pass time all day other than watching TV or just going out and going for Car Drift.

Saudi Car Drift is popular that it came in UK MotorSport progamme - Top Gear showing what you in Saudi love doing to pass their time.

If any of the above what I mention is doubtful, please forgive me, but you can go to www.youtube.com and just type in search box - Saudi
that's all you have to type and see it for yourself Brothers and Sisters and most videos you will see will show what I mean

Wa Salam

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

I've lived in Saudi Arabia for a while and people drive like crazy there. Every day there are so many road accidents and fatalities as a result, though it doesn't seem like the teens with their cars really care....untill they're in intensive care or 6ft under.....

wasalam

mohammeduk_786

youth

Salam,

Your right brother, the main problem with youth in Saudi is that they have no jobs and nothing to do all day, the Government can give jobs to soo many youth under age of 20's deifnately not engouhg jobs.

Lot of the youth in Saudi cannot afford to get married and power of oil is no longer there as there has been a boom in population over the past 20 years

The lavish lifestyle is coming to an end or is this just the begining of an end

Two days ago I read in Arab News that girls at the age of 13 have become addicted to drugs at school and required rehab

Another fact - 50% of Saudi marriages within newly weds are ending up in divorce

Old People's homes were never heard of in Saudi - now there is an uprise and believe it or not there is a old people's home in the Holy City of Mecca which is a big centre for abandoned old parents by their kids and siblings - I read this again in Arab News and the stories of some of the old people in Old People's home in Mecca bought tears while I was reading it.

May Allah guide the Ummah to the right path

Wa Salam