Status
Not open for further replies.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Saudi paedophile to be beheaded

Source: BBC News Online

_46118810_saudi_arabia_jul09.gif

A Saudi court has ruled that a man convicted of raping five children will be beheaded and crucified.
Muhammad Basheer al-Ramaly, 22, left his youngest victim, aged three, stranded in the desert to die.
He was caught when he tried to abduct another boy by offering him a lift home from school in his car.
The court of appeal in Riyadh approved the death sentence handed down in June. Beheading is permitted for serious offences in the conservative kingdom.
More than 40 people have been executed in such a fashion this year.
Reports suggest Ramaly lured children into his car near their school, near the town of Hail, and took them to isolated areas to rape them.
Human rights group Amnesty International has criticized the court proceedings saying Ramaly did not have access to a lawyer during his trial and that there are reports he may suffer from a psychological disorder.
International rights advocates have long been critical of the death sentences in Saudi Arabia, but the authorities defend the practice as a quick and clean form of execution sanctioned by the Islamic faith.
Crucifixion means the body will be attached to wooden beams and displayed in public after the beheading.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Ao'otho billah from all evils!..

The man will be the lesson to all those indulging into evils of the sort...preying on innocence in such appalling ways...

Our Lord do not punish us for what the foolish amongst us have committed!

:wasalam:

Obase

Speaks his mind...
May be if the West took such a stance against this kind of evil (which is prevalent in society) these sickos will think twice before committing their vile act on innocent children.

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

Human rights stated that the man might be suffering mentally , so punishments should be less severe if that were the case. And he had no lawyer . Lastly displaying the beheaded body in public ?? Now thats little taking it too far.

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥

Human rights stated that the man might be suffering mentally , so punishments should be less severe if that were the case. And he had no lawyer . Lastly displaying the beheaded body in public ?? Now thats little taking it too far.

whether he was in his right mind or not i don't know, but it seems like a weak defense that all criminals fall back on once they get caught. Why didn't he get the proper care when he could? Why did it take him three innocent kids to rape and get caught to realize he had a problem. Its easy to know whether he's lying or not just ask those close to him. Reguardless of was he sane or not his actions were deplorable. That man needs to be isolated from citizens and why not death? Saves space for other criminals, less mouth to feed, also gives an example to people to show them that if they act in that conduct that is the punishement they will get. Plus the cruxifiction part? Is it too harsh? Yes it is however i think its necessary because people learn when they see for themselves it will set a positive precedent for all other would be offenders. In my opinion.

alomarma

Saudi paedophile to be beheaded

_46118810_saudi_arabia_jul09.gif

A Saudi court has ruled that a man convicted of raping five children will be beheaded and crucified.
Muhammad Basheer al-Ramaly, 22, left his youngest victim, aged three, stranded in the desert to die.
He was caught when he tried to abduct another boy by offering him a lift home from school in his car.
The court of appeal in Riyadh approved the death sentence handed down in June. Beheading is permitted for serious offences in the conservative kingdom.
More than 40 people have been executed in such a fashion this year.
Reports suggest Ramaly lured children into his car near their school, near the town of Hail, and took them to isolated areas to rape them.
Human rights group Amnesty International has criticized the court proceedings saying Ramaly did not have access to a lawyer during his trial and that there are reports he may suffer from a psychological disorder.
International rights advocates have long been critical of the death sentences in Saudi Arabia, but the authorities defend the practice as a quick and clean form of execution sanctioned by the Islamic faith.
Crucifixion means the body will be attached to wooden beams and displayed in public after the beheading.

Dear Mabsoot
I would greatly appreciate to show the reference in your quote for such similar news to secure liability issues.

Your Brother
Mohammed

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

Wa alaykum salam

No, Amnesty is speaking nonsense.

And I can not believe you agree with those stupid people, who will allow someone who rapes children to get away because they need "help".

Taking things too far is when people are too lenient against crimes and too weak in their Islam to actually defend Muslims.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Dear respected brother,

Would you be so kind as to educate us on the appropriateness of this verdict from an Islamic jurisprudential understanding we would not allow our emotions to determine the correctness of this action. Jazaak Allahu Kharin.

Lookingforlight

Slave of Allah
Wa alaykum salam

No, Amnesty is speaking nonsense.

And I can not believe you agree with those stupid people, who will allow someone who rapes children to get away because they need "help".

Taking things too far is when people are too lenient against crimes and too weak in their Islam to actually defend Muslims.

Amnesty always speaks nonsense. They talk about stopping aid to Bangladesh when our police kill murderers and rapists but do not say anything when people are murdered or raped. Is it what they call human rights?

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

This is what he deserves... And yes, maybe if the West implemented this approach, I will not have to read about pedophiles everyday. Go to BBC England and notice that these cases are reported almost daily. Their useless laws don't seem to be preventing many crimes at all. In fact, the opposite is the case.

Was-salaam

B.H.

I believe there should be absolutely no doubt of his guilt when convicted, and then give him pain killer and a quick swipe of the sword through his neck. Before you do it give him a chance to repent,confess, and pray for the mercy of Allah.

We are Muslims. We must insist on justice but not be cruel.

B.H.

I live in the US and crime is very bad over here. Our laws are so warped that people are actually afraid to call the police because they are so afraid some sort of stupid law will allow the criminal to sue them or they get sent to jail because the criminals will lie and be believed the victim somehow wronged the criminal.

icadams

Does not matter why he did it or what kind of reason or mental defense he has. There is no excuse for this kind of behavior. People like this never get better and will always repeat their behavior if given the chance. Saudi Arabia was absolutely correct to do what they are doing. And public display, just like they used to do in this country, is intended to help deter other perverts from doing the same thing.

island muslim

So what do you suggest we do about this peadophile and child killer?? Are you a muslim?? Cause if you are then are you against the laws of Allah?? You think American laws are superior to shariah??? If so then I recommend you make taubah.

May Allah guide us all ameen

ShyHijabi

So what do you suggest we do about this peadophile and child killer?? Are you a muslim?? Cause if you are then are you against the laws of Allah?? You think American laws are superior to shariah??? If so then I recommend you make taubah.

May Allah guide us all ameen

I think the brother was trying to convey that the punishment was correct but the displaying of the head afterwards was a bit too much. I agree. However it is a VERY serious sin to question if a person is a "real" Muslim because he disagrees with the way this was carried out so I caution you.
He did not say the American laws were superior to Shariah but more importantly, is displaying the head of a convicted pedophile part of Shariah law? No it's not.

Sadly they have proven statistically that the death penalty does not prevent criminals from committing these disgusting acts. They all think they will get away with it and not commit a stupid mistake, they are usually wrong. But I still think the death penalty is correct for a pedophile as it will prevent that ONE person from going out and doing it again...and they all return to the same sick behavior. But Shariah law is just and correct andthere is nothing written from Rasool's time about displaying the body after execution...that's about as sick as the crime committed in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.