Status
Not open for further replies.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Here we again:

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 3:34 AM on 24th November 2010

A young woman lies in a Saudi hospital with her head bandaged, her lips cut off, burns all over body and broken bones.
Sumiati, face clearly bruised, sliced and battered, lies in a bed at King Fahd hospital in Medina, Saudi Arabia

Sumiati lies in a hospital bed in Saudi Arabia. Her employer is accused of cutting off part of her lips with scissors, scalding her back with an iron, fracturing her middle finger, and beating her legs until she could hardly walk

The shocking photos of her injuries have caused an uproar in her home country of Indonesia but many fear Sumiati is not alone in her suffering.

She arrived in Saudi Arabia in July a high-spirited 23-year-old, eager to start work as a maid to help support her family back home.

Four months later, she is Indonesia's poster child for migrant abuse, alone and staring vacantly from a hospital bed, her face sliced and battered.

But while public anger has forced President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono's government to acknowledge the problem for the first time, few expect any firm action to be taken.

Gruesome images of Sumiati, now recovering in the Saudi city of Medina, have been splashed on the front pages of local newspapers in Indonesia and led TV news for more than a week.

Her employer - who has been taken in for questioning by police - is accused of cutting off part of her lips with scissors, scalding her back with an iron, fracturing her middle finger, and beating her legs until she could hardly walk.

She was admitted to the hospital three weeks ago unconscious, with signs of malnutrition and blood loss, and could barely speak, in addition to the horrifying visible injuries.

She claims the mother and daughter both beat her regularly.

'It's hardly the first such case,' said Wahyu Susilo of the Indonesian advocacy group, Migrant Care.

'Again and again we hear about slavery-like conditions, torture, sexual abuse and even death, but our government has chosen to ignore it. Why? Because migrant workers generate $7.5billion of dollars (£4.7billion) in foreign exchange every year.'

Workers from Asian countries dominate service industries in the Middle East and there have been many reports of abuse - including recent allegations that an employer in Kuwait hammered 14 metal pins into the body of a Sri Lankan maid.

'The wanton brutality alleged in these cases is shocking,' said Nisha Varia, senior women's rights researcher at the New York-based Human Rights Watch. It has called on authorities to investigate claims promptly and bring those responsible to justice.

She and others called cases like that of Sumiati the 'tip of the iceberg'.

Gruesome images of Sumiati have appeared on the front pages of local newspapers in Indonesia and led TV news for more than a week

But countries that export labour have a responsibility as well, Nisha said.

Though Indonesia sends more than 6.5million workers abroad every year, it has drawn much criticism for failing - despite repeated promises - to ratify a 1990 UN convention on the protection of migrant workers.

It also has not signed a bilateral agreement with Saudi Arabia that would give workers a legal basis to challenge employers.

But Oon Kurniaputra, an adviser to Indonesia's Minister of Manpower and Transmigration, argued Tuesday that the problem is not the fault of governments.

It is with profit-hungry recruitment agencies that lure young men and women overseas without ensuring their safety when they get there, he said.

Sumiati's case prompted President Yudhoyono to call a Cabinet meeting late last week to discuss ways in which the government could - and would - do more.

It turned out to be a public relations disaster.

It emerged during the talks that another Indonesian maid, 36-year-old Kikim Komalasari, had allegedly been tortured to death by her Saudi employer, her body found in a rubbish bin on Nov. 11 in the town of Abha.

'It's shocking to hear this ... it's beyond inhumane,' said Yudhoyono, as the government sent out a team of diplomats to investigate. 'I want the law to be upheld and to see an all-out diplomatic effort.'

Some lawmakers suggested a moratorium on sending domestic workers to Saudi Arabia, something that is considered unlikely given the close economic and political ties between the predominantly Muslim countries.

It also comes at a sensitive time, with hundreds of thousands of Indonesians in Saudi Arabia performing in the annual hajj pilgrimage.

Yudhoyono, meanwhile, had a proposal of his own: Give all migrant workers cell phones so they can call family members or authorities if they need help.
Enlarge Members of Migrant Care Indonesia hold banners that read, 'Saudi Arabia : Criminal on Humanity' during the protest outside the Saudi Arabian embassy i

Protesters outside the Saudi embassy in Jakarta hold up banners that read 'Saudi Arabia : Criminal on Humanity'. Why? Migrant workers from Indonesia generate an estimated £4.7billion in foreign exchange every year

'It just shows how little he understands the problems domestic workers abroad are facing,' said Rieke Dyah Pitaloka, an opposition lawmaker who is dealing with labour and domestic workers affairs.

'Their employers are locking them up and taking away their passports ... they aren't going to let them keep a phone.'

Most people believe little will change until women are better educated and prepared for better jobs in Indonesia, a sprawling nation of 237million people, where the average wage is less than $300 a month.

Sumiati, a recent high school graduate from a fishing village on Sumbawa island, was full of enthusiasm when she left for Saudi Arabia on July 18 with the help of a local recruitment agency, according to family and friends.

She saw it as a chance to be able to help her three younger siblings through school.

When the family - together with the rest of the country - first saw the cell phone picture of their little girl on television, they 'went crazy'.

'Her mother ... started crying hysterically and lost consciousness,' Sumiati's uncle, Zulkarnain, was quoted as saying in the English-language The Jakarta Globe.

When they got Sumiati on telephone in the hospital, she said in a voice almost unrecognisable: 'Please come in the form of angels and take me back home to my village.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-Indonesian-maid-abused-Saudi-employers.html

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
When they got Sumiati on telephone in the hospital, she said in a voice almost unrecognisable: 'Please come in the form of angels and take me back home to my village.'

Poor sister... :frown: May Allah sends angels to take care of her.

ShyHijabi

They should do a moratorium on all dmoestic workers in KSA, basically no servants allowed for 20 years. Maybe after two decades of spoiled people doing their own laundry, sweeping their own floors, and making their beds will teach them that fellow human beings are not cattle to be tortured for their own amusement.

justoneofmillion

They should do a moratorium on all dmoestic workers in KSA, basically no servants allowed for 20 years. Maybe after two decades of spoiled people doing their own laundry, sweeping their own floors, and making their beds will teach them that fellow human beings are not cattle to be tortured for their own amusement.
:salam2:I a 100 percent with you on on that sister Sarah.

It also has not signed a bilateral agreement with Saudi Arabia that would give workers a legal basis to challenge employers.
If you allow Appa,Where are the Great scholars that we often read quoted by brothers and sisters on here talking about matters that are tausends of kilometers away from their understanding of relative societies?What are they saying about this.What is their stance.I de be more than encouraged to read some fatwas and engagement on the matter Really!Away from any attempt to appear sarcastic.There must be some legal consequence.

wassalaam

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

:salam2:

Why not extend it to every country who mistreats workers and laborers by holding back wages and/or torturing them, forcing them to live in horrid accommodations ?

It happens in many countries Arab and non Arab. But they report and publicize it only when it occurs in a select few.

Abdul25

Logical Believer

Why not extend it to every country who mistreats workers and laborers by holding back wages and/or torturing them, forcing them to live in horrid accommodations ?

It happens in many countries Arab and non Arab. But they report and publicize it only when it occurs in a select few.

It is because Saudi represent the Islam in the whole world. Whatever they do is magnified because this is where Islam originated and this is where we have our holiest sites , Well i know brother at least you should admit that it is wrong act by them. i see you support saudi's no matter what so i am not gonna argue with you.

peace :)

ShyHijabi

Frankly I have no problem with applying the moratorium across the board. I've never had a problem cleaning my own messes and am somewhat disgusted at people who feel they are above house cleaning.

The problem with countries such as KSA is there is no repercussions for beating, torturing servents. If something were done like this in say...America (and there actually is a case going on right now) the employers could be brought up criminal charges and incarcerated. It seems the wealthy folks in KSA have no laws they must submit to, not even those that involve the torture of their servents.

justoneofmillion

:salam2:Well maybe because we are Muslims and supposedly bound to act by higher standards....If the critic is one that leads us to righteousness and justice there is no reason to Be eager to wait for it s exposure in other countries.We should lead the way. Aren t we tired of Adapting and following critics when imposed on us from outside,Isn t self critic a good way to start and walk the talk?,the others will follow by our example.May Allah swt help the brother and sisters in Saudi Arabia to achieve that .Inshallah

Perseveranze

I don't want to backbite, it's haram. I just pray to Allah, that things improve and I pray for people like this person who endured so much.

I know stuff like this happens in other places, but it really shouldn't in Saudi Arabia who uphold(i think) Sharia Law, the lands where the beautiful religion of Islam spread from.

Also, why would people torture someone like that (no real purpose either)? How can someone have that much hatred in them... It's not like their environment can have that bad of a influence on them... I don't get it.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Unfortunately it's uncouth behavior like this that makes me feel relieved that I have relatives that chose to give up living in Saudi Arabia for living in the Emirates instead.

Saudi Arabia stands firm as the "role model" for all Muslims. Whether this was by their choice or not, the Ummah still looked to them for guidance. It's indeed a sad day to see the allowance of such atrocities by their government. I've defended the Kingdom for as long as I could to those that loved to criticize it, both Muslim and non-Muslim. However, that ends here.

Their ridiculous sense of privilege and entitlement is digging their own graves for them. There needs to be serious "hierarchical" reform if they truly want their respect back.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

It is because Saudi represent the Islam in the whole world. Whatever they do is magnified because this is where Islam originated and this is where we have our holiest sites , Well i know brother at least you should admit that it is wrong act by them. i see you support saudi's no matter what so i am not gonna argue with you.

peace :)

:wasalam:

And rest of the muslim countries are not representing Islam ? So let's all expect one nation of people to act Islamically and to the others, we will just let you do what you do. This is hypocrisy.

The people who publish this all over the world have an agenda to indoctrinate in people's mind that KSA is a backward and tribal nation with little or no regard for human rights. And we all know why they want to do it. So let's not even divulge into it.

It is ironic in a sense because there are neighboring Arab nations where similar problems are present, yet never published (or heard of) because they are not strict adherents to Islam in their governships such as Dubai. Yes because Dubai hold International film festivals and has pubs, bars and open to all beaches. They seem to be 'modernized' and not 'barbaric'.

What does that say about the journalism of these western media giants ? A clear hypocrisy that shows their prejudice against a country, a culture and a way of life.

Anyhow, torturing any human and/or animal is prohibited in Islam and the person who committed it should be punished be it a Saudi or Pakistani or Somali or any other nationality for that matter and in country.

Frankly I have no problem with applying the moratorium across the board. I've never had a problem cleaning my own messes and am somewhat disgusted at people who feel they are above house cleaning.

The problem with countries such as KSA is there is no repercussions for beating, torturing servents. If something were done like this in say...America (and there actually is a case going on right now) the employers could be brought up criminal charges and incarcerated. It seems the wealthy folks in KSA have no laws they must submit to, not even those that involve the torture of their servents.

Just visit the emergency room of any major hospital in South Houston and you will see tons of cases of domestic abuse and violence. Most of them are not reported as crimes at all rather as accidents. But the media wants to focus on the 'barbaric people living in the desert' who are inhumane and stuck in medieval times !..

Hypocrisy stinks.. and the western media is to be openly blamed for this. Outrageous, when you have the same dirt in your own home that you conveniently sweep under the rug.

Unfortunately it's uncouth behavior like this that makes me feel relieved that I have relatives that chose to give up living in Saudi Arabia for living in the Emirates instead.

And what makes your relatives think that this doesn't exist in the UAE ? They are mistaken if they think it doesn't exist in the UAE.

Saudi Arabia stands firm as the "role model" for all Muslims. Whether this was by their choice or not, the Ummah still looked to them for guidance. It's indeed a sad day to see the allowance of such atrocities by their government. I've defended the Kingdom for as long as I could to those that loved to criticize it, both Muslim and non-Muslim. However, that ends here.

You make it sound as if the mentioned country doesn't have any laws protecting basic human rights of people.

Rather the enforcement of these laws is a problem, as is anywhere on this planet. It's a problem in India, Pakistan, KSA, UAE, UK , USA, China and so on & so forth. Yet we hear human rights problems only from China, KSA and a select few countries.

And I am not puzzled as to why.

Their ridiculous sense of privilege and entitlement is digging their own graves for them. There needs to be serious "hierarchical" reform if they truly want their respect back.

There should be a reform in the policies to protect the victims of domestic violence taking place in South Texas too especially in Hispanic and Black families.

Mairo

Maryama
Astaghfirullah, such sad and unfortunate news.

Muhammad, salla aleyhi wa salaam, spoke in great detail about the relationship with servants and to treat them with kindness, just like family members.

It is related by Abu Hurairah (R.A.) that Rasulullah (PBUH) said, "Food and dress are the right of the slave and he should not be assigned to task which may be beyond his capacity."

In another Hadith, the Prophet (PBUH) is reported to have said, "They are your brothers (the slaves and servants). Allah has placed them under your authority. So he who has a brother under him should feed him and clothe him as he himself does, and should not take from him any work that is beyond his power. If he does tell him to do such work then he should also join in it - (and help him)."

In yet another striking Hadith, Prophet (PBUH) said, "When your slave or servant prepares food for you and lays it for you - while he has suffered the inconvenience of heat and smoke when cooking - you should ask him to sit down and share the meal. If the food is in a small quantity (and cannot suffice) at least give him a morsel or two there from (at least a little)."

Here the slaves and servants have been declared to be the brothers of their masters, and therefore deserve treatment like brothers - are not both of them, servant and master, the children of Adam, after all! Illustrates the fundamental rights of slaves and servants - that one should fulfill their basic need for food and clothing in kindness and should be merciful in assigning any work to them.

Furthermore, Rasulullah (PBUH) constantly emphasized the need to adopt a policy of forgiveness with servants - This is very clear from the Hadith narrated by Abdullah Ibn Umar (R.A.) that once a person came to the Prophet of Allah (PBUH) and asked "O Prophet of Allah! To what extent should we forgive the mistakes and faults of our slaves and servants?"

The Prophet (PBUH) remained silent whereupon the man repeated this question. The Prophet (PBUH) again, remained silent and when the man asked for a third time, he replied "Seventy times a day."

Abu Hurairah (R.A.) relates that he heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) say
"Whoever beats the slave or Servant unjustly, revenge will be taken from him on the Day of Judgment."

http://www.itsislam.net/articles/treatment_of_servants.asp

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I post articles from all over the world. I have posted the articles on the craziness of the Pakistani's, the Egyptians, the Americans, for me it is equal opportunity.

We are not on the attack mode. We are proactive.

Now just think if we decided to boycott Saudi Arabia...we have a choice between zumzum water and oil. What do you buy from the Saudi's. They do not sell anything but oil.. it has to be converted over here for us to use.

I can't boycott solid gold BMW's..they are made in Germany.

Oh lets see there is nothing they manufacture..so they beat up on poor females.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Assalaam walaikum,

I post articles from all over the world. I have posted the articles on the craziness of the Pakistani's, the Egyptians, the Americans, for me it is equal opportunity.

May I ask why ?

Such threads have only hurt people's feelings and feel like they are targeted for being American or other nationalities. This includes blind and unreasonable hate for Americans with sentiments used that are a poor reflection on us as muslims.

We are scaring people away with such threads and political debates. The last time I checked this site was to make dawah towards Tawheed. And not for how awful muslims and non muslims are the world over.

We are not on the attack mode. We are proactive.

This will lead in to slandering and backbiting of people we dont even know, based on few media reports (whose journalism is on a level I dont want to get into).

What possible benefit do we get from this ? I dont see any.

Now just think if we decided to boycott Saudi Arabia...we have a choice between zumzum water and oil. What do you buy from the Saudi's. They do not sell anything but oil.. it has to be converted over here for us to use.

Why would in my right mind would I be boycotting an Islamic country's product ? What kind of logic is this ?

This is only encouraging animosity between us and despising each other. Islam is for brotherhood. Not for calling one to boycott each other through commerce. Astagfirullah !

I would ask you politely to stop posting threads such as these. We need to be wise as to what we are posting here.

Wasalaamalaykum

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Erm... Daily Mail? Are you serious? Have we already forgotten this thread?

http://turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73798

With that, I think that qualifies them to be amongst the last of people to speak about Muslim Matters. Of course, I'm not denying the incident or defending the oppressive and often racist elements of Saudi society, but can we quote better papers from now, please?

Plus, this thread's getting silly now...

May Allaah give the criminals what they deserve and rectify our lands. Aameen.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Forbid evil and enjoin good. You have to take a stand in life.

Hurt feelings...these women are being burnt with irons, heated nails are placed in their bodies, lips mutilated and you are worried about hurt feelings.

This is about human rights, not nationalities. Chase people away..how. I am screaming to Muslims to help the oppressed..which is an Islamic duty.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Assalaam walaikum,

Forbid evil and enjoin good. You have to take a stand in life.

Hurt feelings...these women are being burnt with irons, heated nails are placed in their bodies, lips mutilated and you are worried about hurt feelings.

This is about human rights, not nationalities. Chase people away..how. I am screaming to Muslims to help the oppressed..which is an Islamic duty.

Wa`alaykum us-salaam

Forbidding evil isn't done by taking the words of the evil. I repeat,

Of course, I'm not denying the incident or defending the oppressive and often racist elements of Saudi society, but can we quote better papers from now, please?

Thank you.

Was-salaam

justoneofmillion

As-salaamu `alaykum

Erm... Daily Mail? Are you serious? Have we already forgotten this thread?

http://turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73798 Or this one

Apparently the authorities have arrested the employer.Alhamdulillah everybody is redeemed.Here and there.

With that, I think that qualifies them to be amongst the last of people to speak about Muslim Matters. Of course, I'm not denying the incident or defending the oppressive and often racist elements of Saudi society, but can we quote better papers from now, please?

Plus, this thread's getting silly now...

May Allaah give the criminals what they deserve and rectify our lands. Aameen.
:salam2:Is this one ok?The link i mean....
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-11795356

Here is another one.I saw it on TV aswell.There are protests and pictures...it has is reported everywhere on TV in Germany.
http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/news...se-of-indonesian-maid-in-saudi-arabia/407344..

Jakarta. The Saudi Arabian government has arrested an employer of Sumiati, the Indonesian maid whose torture case has shocked the nation, and apologized for what happened to her.

Didi Wahyudi, an Indonesian Consulate official, said the wife of the couple who employed her had been arrested on Thursday.

“The legal process is proceeding now after the employer of Sumiati was arrested today,” Didi said. “She is now being questioned by the police.”

Didi said the government would provide legal assistance and protection to Sumiati.

“The protection of our citizens comes first and we are going to make sure that she gets the best assistance,” he said. “We have hired lawyers from a law firm.”

The Saudi Arabian ambassador to Indonesia, Abdulrahman Alkhayyat, said King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and the crown prince were concerned about the case.

He said what happened to Sumiati was “barbaric” but rejected suggestions that such abuse was all-too common in his country, saying he would “pray to God” to prevent similar abuse.

Sumiati, 23, has been in hospital in Medina since Nov. 8 after suffering horrific abuse.

Her extensive injuries include cuts around her lips, believed to have been made with scissors, and internal injuries.

An outraged President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono on Tuesday ordered Linda Amalia Sari, the Minister for Women’s Empowerment and Child Protection, to go to Saudi Arabia to handle the case.

“She is expected to arrive on Friday and will be there until Wednesday to work with the Saudi government,” ministry spokesman Ferdy Ferdiansyah said.

Didi said Sumiati was already showing signs of improvement, calling her recovery “impressive.”

“Sumiati is improving both physically and mentally. For example, her appetite is back. I visited her today and she asked for bakso and rice,” he said.

“It is a holiday in Saudi Arabia so Indonesian restaurants are closed, but we were so happy to see how much she has improved that we made some bakso for her at the consulate.”

He said Sumiati had stopped crying and was beginning to talk a bit more.

“Her mental recovery is impressive,” Didi said.

“Indonesian comfort foods like rice, bakso and tofu have helped her to relax.”

He said the hospital had eliminated bread from her diet, fearing it could trigger flashbacks to the abuse she suffered.

“After she was tortured, her employers would give her a piece of thin bread and water. That’s all she ate to survive, so whenever she sees bread it reminds her of the abuse,” Didi said.

Meanwhile, the House of Representatives Commission I and IX said they would summon the foreign affairs and manpower ministers regarding Sumiati’s case.

“The planned working meeting between the two House commissions and the two ministers will be a public forum to ask for serious and firm action from the government to stop all humiliation toward our people by foreigners,” Commission I member Nurhayati Ali Assegaf said.

The House also would invite officials from the National Authority for the Placement and Protection of Indonesian Overseas Workers to the meeting as they were responsible for the recruitment and placement of workers overseas.

Nurhayati said the government should stop sending Indonesian workers to Saudi Arabia as a protest.

She said many similar incidents had happened not only in Saudi Arabia but also in other places such as Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong.

Amnesty International appealed to Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states to do more to protect migrant domestic workers in the oil-rich kingdom.

The London-based human rights watchdog said the maid’s treatment, which Yudhoyono on Tuesday described as “extraordinary torture,” symbolized the plight of foreign workers in the region.

“Women who go to Saudi Arabia and other Gulf countries to be domestic workers face abuse and exploitation,” the watchdog’s Middle East and North Africa director, Malcolm Smart, said.

“At the root of the problem is the failure of the governments of the Gulf states to uphold the rights of women migrant domestic worker
Apparently the authorities have arrested the employer.So everybody is redeemed here And there.Chill brothers and sisters. Do not attack one another.

news_image_2010-11-21_16739.jpg

Indonesia has demanded an inquiry into reports that a maid working in Saudi Arabia was killed by her employers and her body dumped on a roadside, reports BBC.

President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said a team had been sent to the Saudi town of Abha to investigate reports of the murder of 36-year-old Kikim Komalasari.

It comes as officials arrived in Saudi Arabia to follow up claims of torture against a second Indonesian maid.

Sumiati Binti Salan Mustapa is recovering in hospital in Medina.

Her injuries include gashes to her face and cuts to her lips, allegedly inflicted by her employers using scissors. She was also burned with an iron and suffered internal injuries, officials say. Indonesia's president has demanded justice for the "extraordinary torture".

Indonesian media reported Thursday that the Saudi Arabian government had arrested the female employer of Sumiati, and apologised for the maid's treatment.

Several countries across the Middle East and Asia host millions of migrant domestic workers, ranging from 196,000 in Singapore to approximately 1.5 million in Saudi Arabia.

Whether or not they are well treated is a matter of luck rather than legislation.

Employers have huge control over them and the workers have few rights. Most have their passports taken away.

It is hard to document their treatment as they are "hidden" in people's homes, but abuse is systemic, according to Human Rights Watch
Those who are building gangs and partisanships here should fear Allah swt!Fear Allah swt and know that he is watching you every second and by every thought.There is no reason for you to get angry this is not about Partisanship be it on TTI or regarding Saudi Arabia this is about consistency.By reporting this the original poster did not mean to stigmatize a whole country for the acts of few.We must be aware of not essentializing our emotions,less we hurt others by becoming egoistic and thinking our hurt is bigger than the one of out brother or sister.We should keep the emotional card away from this kind of factual matters not use it as a ransom and preserve a lucid mind by examining the facts presented.Akhi Amir may Allah swt bless him created a political section for us to have discussions about politics and share views.And it is up to none of us to dictate to members what to do.If there is a political section it is not there to be empty.
We worship Allah swt and abide by the sunnah full stop.Everything else is relative this country that country,America, Europe ,Saudi,Algeria ...etc .We abide by principles and coherence, blind Emotional partisanship separates us.If we should stop telling the truth because some might be touchy,than we should stop doing dawah,in this case being coherent with the proposed self censorship would forbid us from telling the truth to a Christian about idol worship and Pagan rituals ,To a Jew about Exclusivity,to a Zionist about Apartheid ,to an Atheist about Steven Hawking or the moral arguement,to a some Sufis about wahdatul wojood..etc.Is this the solution to our internal struggle?No.We can spread truth without ridiculing people with a good niya, and leave the better knowledge to Allah swt. .I would recommend you to keep in mind this simple Hadeeth when you post about these subjects.And deeply think about how it should be applied in such threads ,what is our motivation behind la takhfa anhou khafiya.For the sake of my love in Allah swt for All of you.

"Narrated Anas:

Allah's Apostle said, "Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor or he is an oppressed one. People asked, "O Allah's Apostle! It is all right to help him if he is oppressed, but how should we help him if he is an oppressor?" The Prophet said, "By preventing him from oppressing others."

Sahih Bukhari, Volume:3, Book :43 (Oppressions), Hadith Number :624

wassalaam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

We are to be aware of what occurs around us. It is important to be cognizant, at all times.

I posted this not to cause dissension. I posted this because a young woman has been abused.

This is not an attack on anyone.

The girl is seriously injured over nothing. There is no need for it.

There is no debate on this post. This is a fact. We can not take positions on this case. There is no position.

What needs to be discussed is what environment allows women to be so vindictive and evil. This is not political. This is social. We need to develop an understanding of the circumstances of these vile women who feel free to inflict pain upon a helpless human being.

And there needs to be a change in social policy. This just has to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.