Saying Farewell......

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahe Wabarakaathuh my dear respected brothers and sisters in Islam.

I've just wanted all my brothers and sisters that I know very well over here, that I have NOT forgetten about all of you, and that I still Love you all as my beloved Family of Ahl as Sunnah wa al Jamaat.

The reason why I haven't been on TTI for liek aobut, maybe 2-3 weeks, is because I'm really busy, because I'm (at the moment) trying to make Dawah videos and lecture CDs to give to my one teacher (with also soem brochures on Islam and also a GOOD Translation of the Quran). And so PLEASE brothers and sisters, make dua to Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla that he allows her heart to be guided to the truth, and that she embraces this religion fully in her life, and becomes not ONLY a Muslimah, but allso a Muminah. Ameen.

And also, I have final exams till Thursday next week, so I'm going to have to cut a lot of my time off (after I give my teacher all the Dawah materials tomorrow) and try to complete all my review sheets and studying till my head pops off (or my brain goes dead, which, mind you all, is what my mother thinks is going to happen to me since I try to sacrifice HOURS to make these Dawah vidoes/CDs).

So anyway, that's just an update, and also, I just would like to request a few things to you brothers and sisters:

1.) PLEASE make dua for my teacher, that Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla makes her to be more interested in learning about Islam, and that he guides her heart and her eternity ENTIRELY to him, and that she DIES as a MUMINAH, and LIVES HER LIFE as a MUMINAH, and that he protects her from the Fire of Jahanam, and that he gives her Jannah for Eternity, Ameen!

[yt]o7d7matUOqU[/yt]

Wallahi, whenever I would watch this video, I would get overwhelmed in sadness and tears, especially thinking about my teacher, who's the NICEST teacher that I have EVER known in my life, and she has the NICEST character that I have EVER seen in any non Muslim women (that I have ever seen or met).

And so PLEASE make dua brothers and sisters. Jazakumullahu Kyran wa Barakallahu Feekum.

And another thing brothers and sisters, is that for anyone of you that knows me well, that we talk to each personally, and a lot of times (well, we WOULD, and Inshallah you KNOW who you are), then PLEASE leave a comment on my profile so that I KNOW that you are all still alive, and didn't leave.

And may Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla give you all excessive bliss and happiness in the afterlife, and Patience and Piety in this Duniyah, Ameen Ya Zaal Jalaaly wal Ekraam!

And verily, to our Lord belongs all Praise, and verily no GOOD happens except by his Grace and Mercy, and no HARM ever happens except by his permission.

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

ofcourse brother im make dua for you and your teacher and your exams..may Allah bless you and reward you for your hard work. your teacher is blessed to have a nice caring student like you mashaAllah. your title,lol, i thought you were leaving.. take care

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
No problem brother, we will definitely make du'a as you requested...inshAllah. May Allah give you success in your exams and make things easy for you, accept your du'a. Ameen.

Amina 1

:salam2:

May Ya Fattah Open her heart to the light of Islam. May Ya Mujib hear all our prayers and Dua's and answer them.:tti_sister:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh Ya brother Abdul Hasib

May Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) place Barakah on your work. Make your goal successful and grant you Hikmah like what He have given to Luqman ('alaihissalam).

Brother make sure you get ready for your exam too. That should come in same level as your da'wah work.

InshaAllah my duas will surely be with you and your beloved teacher.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
wasalamu Alaikum:D

may Allah reward you for what you are doing, ameen....may Allah make all your tests easy ameen.
Allah hafiz now and always:D