Saying m***y christmas abusing who....?

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
:salam2:
Well i got a message so i wanted to forward it .......may Allah give hidayah towards the right (Islam) ...Ameeeeeeen..

The reason why I am posting this topic in this section is that this section is visited by many users(I want everyone to read this)Some of you might know what I am writing about, I heard all this from Dr.Zakir Naik and I thought it important to share over here.The post is quite lengthy but do read it, plz.

Since I studied from a convent school, I used to wish my christian friends and teachers "Merry Christmas", used to sing christmas carols and celebrate christmas parties. At that time I was not much close to Islam and Quran and did'nt know the meaning of this word.

Now, ask the following questions to yourself.

Do you love ALLAH more than anything,anyone (parents,sons,brothers,husbands/wives,tribe,wealth etc.) in this universe?

Every muslim will say YES.

ALLAH says in the Qur'an in SURAH TAUBA, Verse No. 24:

"Say: If your fathers, and your sons, and your brethren, and your
wives, and your tribe, and the wealth ye have acquired, and
merchandise for which ye fear that there will be no sale, and
dwellings ye desire are dearer to you than Allah and His
messenger and striving in His way: then wait till Allah bringeth
His command to pass. Allah guideth not wrong doing folk."

So, you agree that you love ALLAH the most and will do anything to make ALLAH happy?
Okay.

What will you do IF one day u come ur home and get to know that ur neighbour abused your mother(aap ki maa ko gali di) ?
You'll hit him, will fight him , and if are not that strong you will bring other people to help you fight him, RIGHT?

ALLAH says in the Qur'an in SURAH MARYAM, Verse No. 88-91:

88-"And they say: The Beneficent hath taken unto Himself a son.
89- Assuredly ye Utter a disastrous thing,
90- Whereby almost the heavens are torn, and the earth is split asunder and the mountains fall in ruins,
91-That ye ascribe unto the Beneficent a son."

(Agar koi yeh kehta hai k ALLAH ne beta jana to woh ALLAH ko gali deta hai).

When a christian says MERRY CHRISTMAS(wo is baat ki shahadat deta hai k ALLAH ne beta jana).
Yes, that is the meaning of MERRY CHRISTMAS.

What do we do when these christians say Merry Christmas(they abuse ALLAH) ? We don't say a word to them. Instead, we wish our christian friends and colleagues,"Merry Christmas". We ourselves abuse ALLAH by saying that he gave birth to Eesa A.S on Dec.25th(NAOZUBILLAH) !!

Shame on us.

If we can't fight them from abusing ALLAH, we can atleast refrain from wishing them their christmas.

I'll end my post here.

May ALLAH give us guidance and be merciful to us (AMEN)
Love you brothers and sisters for the sake of Allah....
walaikumsalam...

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
jazaak Allah kahir. it was very informative!

may Allah help the muslims in the west.

its not so tough in muslim countries compared to US,etc.

miss_sunshine

"fear Allah Only"
mashallah sister thanks for sharing with us, I never knew about this before so jazzkallah and may Allah bless you sister. wassalamu alaikum.

Mohd_Ali

Don't forget the giving of christmas cards as another major headache for us practicing muslims

Here in the west we get Eid cards given to us and in return the kuffar expect us to give them cards at christmas

I get but I don't give ANY out, just put them straight into the recycling bin, don't even bother opening them

Once they see you do this you'd think they would stop but its strange they don't, the cards just keep on coming

It like they think their committing a sin if they DON't give you a card

Ajeeb!!!

firasath

Don't forget the giving of christmas cards as another major headache for us practicing muslims

Here in the west we get Eid cards given to us and in return the kuffar expect us to give them cards at christmas

I get but I don't give ANY out, just put them straight into the recycling bin, don't even bother opening them

Once they see you do this you'd think they would stop but its strange they don't, the cards just keep on coming

It like they think their committing a sin if they DON't give you a card

assalamualikum
brother its not right way to do such thing , u cnat be so rude to them ,islam doesnt teach us that , i'll tell u one incident , while prophet mohammad (peace be upon him ) go from a house an old lady use to throw garbage on the way of our beloved prophet mohammad (pbuh) and he would never react voilently , and one the prophet (pbuh) that the lady havent throw the garbage so he went an enquired whats the matter with that old lady , the lady was really weak and she was like about to die,lady after seeing the kindness of prophet mohammad (pbuh) accepted islam and she died , this is what our beloved prophet taught uis to do , to be kind at the same time dont compromise with ur religion .

Mohd_Ali

JK

I too have heard this story but my point is that months before I was advising them that I do not want any cards from them as its not a time of year that I celebrate and yet still they choose to give them to me

Its not a case of being rude more of hammering the point into their thick skulls that giving me a card is a waste of their money

So I'm actually doing them a favour.....sort of