Scandinavian section?

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Wikipedia seems to indicate that Finland is not part of Scandanivia but part of the Nordic countries (although the two words can be confused for English speakers).

Anyway ... it does not really matter. I'm neither of these anyway (but in no way object to such a section).

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Brothers and sisters.. what are you waiting for..? Pm Brother Mabsdoot i'm sure he won't refuse you your section..:)

UmmOf3

I will do that :D InshaAllah. Both me and sister UmmAmir have experience with forums hehe...

Wiseguy74

Assalam O Alaikum,

Having a scandinavian section here certainly is a good idea, what do you think ADMIN?

General perception is that scandinavians are the furthest away from religion but Alhamdu Lillah things are changing, the number of Norwegians who are converting to Islam has doubled in the past ten years, by having a forum here they will be able to be in touch with each other and be able to share their thoughts with each other.

Wassalam
Brother Farooq
Oslo, Norway

aisha-uk

salam alaikum

i think it would be a great idea.. i don't have problems with reading danish/norwegian/swedish, although i'll only write in danish... Finnish i have no idea about, but would love to learn it ;)

I can see this thread was started last year, has admin come to a decision yet?

Ahmednasir11

salam alaikum

i think it would be a great idea.. i don't have problems with reading danish/norwegian/swedish, although i'll only write in danish... Finnish i have no idea about, but would love to learn it ;)

I can see this thread was started last year, has admin come to a decision yet?

Masha ALLAH to see sister from Scandanavia. I'm also from scandanavia, you told us that you don't have problem with other scandavanavian languages except finnish and I'm ready for you for the finnish so keep the work going:ma:

Free Thinker

I'd be interested in a Scandinavian section too. More than many other European regions, Scandinavia is very elevant to recent Islamic issues. I'm mostly fluent in Danish, but by default, I can read Swedish and particularly Norwegian (which isn't all that different)

And Finland is technically a Nordic country, rather than Scandinavian. Mutta minä rakastan suomenkieltä. :SMILY252:

muslima89

Allah is merciful
I'd be interested in a Scandinavian section too. More than many other European regions, Scandinavia is very elevant to recent Islamic issues. I'm mostly fluent in Danish, but by default, I can read Swedish and particularly Norwegian (which isn't all that different)

And Finland is technically a Nordic country, rather than Scandinavian. Mutta minä rakastan suomenkieltä. :SMILY252:

Niin minakin:SMILY139:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

I think most finnish can even understand swedish... but might answer by english.

Luullakseni useimmat suomalaiset ainakin ymmärtävät ruotsia... mutta saattavat vastata englanniksi.

:SMILY259:

And where is that section?

:angryblue: