Seek Protection From The Fire Seven Times In A Day

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Seek Protection From The Fire Seven Times In A Day

Aboo Hurairah radhiyallaahu `anhu said: Allaah's Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم said: No Servant seeks protection from the Fire seven times in a day except that the Fire says O my Lord! Your servant so and so sought Your protection from me, so grant him protection; and no servant asks Allaah for Paradise seven time in a day except that Paradise says: O my Lord! Your servant so and so has asked for me, so enter him into Paradise.

O Allaah! Protect me from the Fire! اللَّهُمَّ أجِرْنِي مِنَ النّارِ

O Allaah! I ask You For Paradise! اللَّهُمَّ إنِّي أسْألُكَ الْجَنَّةَ

Declared Saheeh by Shaikh al Albaanee in the as Saheehah (no. 2506); and for the wording see: Tuhfatul-Ahwadhee (7/288).

John Smith

Umm Aysha...thank you for the reminder & may i suggest to the MOD'S that these 2 statements should be on the forum home page so when you log onto the site users should be able to recite them for themselves and it will be a good source for reminding us our daily duty to others.

Excellent words they are too.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Alaykumasalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

JazaakAllahu khayraa dear sister. I pray Allaah grant you Jannah Al Firdous and a share in everyones' reward, who acts upon this hadeeth after viewing this thread.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister..you do not know how many times I used those words in the past four days. May Allah reward you. ( and it is so good to see you post.)