Seeking advice: new revert considering returning to Christianity

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
12120qi.gif

529055096_98dd04029f.jpg

Asalamu Alikum wahrmtu Allah wabrkatu , All i have for you this book i want you to read it and you will InshaAllah know why you are getting through all of that.

iman.gif

The phenomenon of weak faith has become very widespread among Muslims, and many people complain about the hardness of their hearts. So often we hear the words, “I feel hardness in my heart,” “I do not find any joy in worship,” “I feel that my faith has hit rock bottom,” “Reading Qur’aan does not move me,” “I fall into sin so easily.” The effects of this affliction can be seen in many people, and this problem is the cause of every disaster and adversity.

Download http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/weak-iman.pdf

Nurain

Asalam'alaikum sister. Do everything for Allah. At the end of everything, we will still be along and masha'Allah ... no one else will be there to help us.

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
:salam2:

please understand that whatever doubt have are only given to you by shaytan and the hardship is an excuse for ALlah to love and reward you more...please sis don't give up "Allah doesn't burden a sould beyond his cope"

You can do this Allah knows you can and He you to know you can get over these doubts and weaknesses, But its up to you to choose

Do you want to give up the BEST thing thats happend in your life or Want to stick with this and allow yourself the opportunity to enter JAnnah?

q8penpals

I was trying to send this as a private message, but the sister's box is full!

Assalam aliekum

I read your post about your loneliness, and I just wanted to give you an "e-hug"! I am a revert living IN a Muslim country, and, not counting my husband, am really lonely and desperate for companionship of a good, Muslimah friend. My husband's family is all here, but they are so dysfunctional, we didn't get invited to any iftars during ramadan (breaking of the fast by yourself every day is not very fun or cheerful, as I am sure you know).

I don't know if it would be worse to be "alone" in a non-Muslim country, or to look around and see Muslims everywhere in a Muslim country and still feel "alone" in my religion.

Advice? I have none. Support? You can have all I can give!

Here is your e-hug

********HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG***********************

Sister Lana

Shakurooh

As salaam alay kum Sister,

I have read your message and feel your need; is there a circle for new muslim in your area?;I was directed to one when I became muslim; this was a great support to me; Lord Almighty will support you; please be easy on yourself.

2:142. The fools among the people would say, "Why did they change the direction of their Qiblah?" Say, "To GOD belongs the east and the west; He guides whoever wills in a straight path."

Shakurooh

The thankful servant

As salaam alay kum sister,

I have read your message and feel your need; is there a circle for new muslim in your area? I was directed to one when I became muslim; the support which I received helped with the many challenges we face; please try and be easy with yourself

2:142. The fools among the people would say, "Why did they change the direction of their Qiblah?" Say, "To GOD belongs the east and the west; He guides whoever wills in a straight path."

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
wa-alaykuma warahmatulahi wabrakatuh

Sister you are so lucky to be in that test i wish that was really me because being parents doesn't makes me feel like i have a full faith but been a soceity like that would make me see how much faith i have. i want to know how big my faith is and insha Allah hopfully one day i will see it. may Allah subahna wata'ala eases your harships amiin
:hearts:

wasalam

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
Allah is with the patient

I was trying to send this as a private message, but the sister's box is full!

Assalam aliekum

I read your post about your loneliness, and I just wanted to give you an "e-hug"! I am a revert living IN a Muslim country, and, not counting my husband, am really lonely and desperate for companionship of a good, Muslimah friend. My husband's family is all here, but they are so dysfunctional, we didn't get invited to any iftars during ramadan (breaking of the fast by yourself every day is not very fun or cheerful, as I am sure you know).

I don't know if it would be worse to be "alone" in a non-Muslim country, or to look around and see Muslims everywhere in a Muslim country and still feel "alone" in my religion.

Advice? I have none. Support? You can have all I can give!

Here is your e-hug

********HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG***********************

Sister Lana

--------------------------

this is another lonely story that truly breaks the heart
sister Lana my Allah swt bless your life, and remember my sister when Zakariyya Allah prophet, when he cried to Allah
o my Lord, leave me not single

may Allah full your life with happiness, and i pray for Him since you are married to "bestowed" you the children who would fill your life with happiness Allahuma Ameeeeeen....

MMMM786

heyyyyyyyyyy

salaam brothers and sisters,

go to peacetv.tv it is really good send this meesage on plz

from ur little sister

yasin67

Inshallah this will help

FROM THE RISALE-I NUR COLLECTION(a tafseer of Quran)

THE GUIDE FOR THE YOUTH

BY BEDIUZZAMAN SAID NURSI

THE SECOND STATION OF THE 13TH WORD

[A conversation held with some young people who, though surrounded by temptation, had not yet lost their power of reason.]

Being assaulted by the deceptive, seductive amusements of the present time, a group of young people were asking: "How can we save our lives in the Hereafter?", and they sought help from the Ri-sale-i Nur. So I said the following to them in the name of the Risale-i Nur:

The grave is there and no one can deny it. Whether they want to or not, everyone must enter it. And apart from the following ’Three Ways’, there is no other way it can be approached:

First Way: For those who believe, the grave is the door to a world far better than this world.

Second Way: For those who believe in the Hereafter, but who approach it on the path of dissipation and misguidance, it is the door to a prison of solitary confinement, an eternal dungeon, where they will be separated from all their loved ones.
Third Way: For the unbelievers and the misguided who do not believe in the Hereafter, it is the door to eternal extinction. That is to say, it is the gallows on which both themselves and all those they love will be executed. Since they think it is thus, that is exactly how they shall experience it: as punishment.

These last two Ways are self-evident, they do not require proof, they are plain for all to see. Since the appointed hour is secret, and death may come any time and cut off one’s head, and it does not differentiate between young and old, perpetually having such an awesome and serious matter before him, unhappy man will surely search for the means to deliver himself from that eternal extinction, that infinite, endless solitary confinement; the means to transform the door of the grave into a door opening on to an everlasting world, eternal happiness, and a world of light. It will be a question for him that looms as large as the world.

The certain fact of death, then, can only be approached in these three ways, and one hundred and twenty-four thousand veracious messengers-the prophets, in whose hands are miracles as signs of confirmation-have announced that the three ways are as described above. And, relying on their illuminations and visions, one hundred and twenty-four million saints have confirmed and set their signatures on the prophets tidings.
And innumerable exact scholars have proved it rationally with their categorical proofs at the level of certainty at the degree of knowledge* They have all unanimously declared it to be a ninety-nine per’ cent certain probability, saying: "The only way to be saved from extinction and eternal imprisonment, and be directed towards eternal happiness, is through belief in Allah and obedience to Him."

If a person considers but does not heed the word of a single messenger not to take a dangerous road on which there is a one per’ cent danger of perishing, and takes it, the anxiety at perishing that he suffers will destroy even his appetite for food. Thus hundreds of thousands of veracious and verified messengers announced that there is a one hundred per’ cent probability that misguidance and vice lead to the gallows of the grave, ever before the eyes, and eternal solitary confinement, and that there is a one hundred per cent probability that belief and worship remove those gallows, close the solitary prison, and transform the ever-apparent grave into a door opening onto an everlasting treasury and palace of felicity; and they have pointed out signs and traces of these. Confronted as he is, then, with this strange, awesome, terrifying matter, if wretched man-and especially if he is a Muslim-does not believe and worship, is he able to banish the grievous pain arising from the anxiety he suffers as he all the time awaits his turn to be summoned to those gallows, ever-present before his eyes, even if he is given rule over the whole world together with all its pleasures? I ask you.
Since old-age, illness, disaster, and on all sides death open up the frightful pain and are a reminder, even if the people of misguidance and vice enjoy a hundred thousand pleasures and delights, they most certainly experience a sort of hell in their hearts, but a profound stupor of heedlessness temporarily makes them insensible to it.

Since for the people of belief and obedience the grave, which is always before their eyes, is the door to an everlasting treasury and eternal happiness, and since, by reason of the ’belief coupon’, a ticket from the pre-eternal lottery of Divine Determining for millions upon millions of poundsworth of gold and diamonds has come up for each of them, they all the time await the word, "Come and collect your ticket" with a profound and true pleasure and real spiritual delight. This pleasure is such that if it materialized and the seed became a tree, it would be like a private paradise. However, one who abandons the delight and great pleasure due to the drives of youth, and chooses in a dissolute and licentious manner temporary illicit pleasures, which resemble poisonous honey polluted with those innumerable pains, falls to a degree a hundred times lower than an animal.
Furthermore, such a person will not be like unbelieving foreigners, for if they deny the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), they may recognize the other prophets. And if they do not know Allah, they may possess some good qualities which are the means to certain perfections. But a Muslim knows both the prophets, and his Sustainer, and all perfection by means of Muhammad the Arabian (PBUH). If one of them abandons the Prophet’s instruction and puts himself outside his chain, he will not recognize any other prophet, neither will he recognize Allah. Nor will he know any of the fundamentals within his spirit which will preserve his perfections. For, since Muhammad (PBUH) is the last and greatest of the prophets, and his religion and summons are for the whole of mankind, and since he is superior to all with regard to his miracles and religion, and acts as teacher to all mankind in all matters concerning reality, and has proved this in a brilliant manner for fourteen centuries, and is the cause of pride for mankind, a Muslim who abandons Muhammad (PBUH)’s essential training and the principles of his religion will most certainly be able to find no light, nor achieve any perfection He will be condemned to absolute decline.
And so, you unfortunates who are addicted to the pleasures of the life of this world, and with anxiety at the future, struggle to secure it and your lives! If you want pleasure, delight, happiness, and ease in this world, make do with what is licit. That is sufficient for your enjoyment. You will surely have understood from other parts of the Risale-i Nur that in each pleasure which is outside this, and is illicit, lies a thousand pains. If the events of the future- for example, of fifty years hence-were also shown in the cinema in the same way that they show at the present time the events of the past, those who indulge in vice would weep filled with horror and disgust at those things which now amuse them.

Those who wish to be permanently, eternally happy in this world and the Hereafter should take as their guide the instruction of Muhammad (PBUH) within the sphere of belief.
Once I Sat Near The Window Of The Eskisehir Prison

Once I sat near the window of the Eskisehir prison watching outside. In the playground of the High School opposite the prison the older girls were dancing and laughing, but they seemed to me to be like the houris of Hell in that worldly paradise. They suddenly appeared to me as they would be in fifty years’ time, and their laughter had turned into piteous weeping. From this the following truth became apparent.
That is to say, I saw them as they would be in fifty years on an imaginary cinema screen. I saw that fifty of those sixty laughing girls were suffering the torments of the grave and had become earth. While ten of them were ugly seventy-year-olds attracting only looks of disgust. I too wept for them.

The true nature of the dissension at the end of time appeared to me. It seemed to me that its most fearsome and seductive aspect would spring from the shameless faces of women. Negating free choice, it would cast people into the flames of debauchery, like moths, and make them prefer one minute of the life of this world to years of eternal life.

Another day while watching the street, I noticed a powerful example of this. I felt great pity for the young people I saw. While thinking: "These unfortunates cannot save themselves from the fire of these seductive temptations which attract like magnets," a sort of embodiment of all the forces urging apostasy appeared before me, which fans the flames of those temptations and that dissension, and gives instruction in them. I said to it and to those apostates who follow its lessons and deviate from Islam:Oh you miserable creatures who sacrifice their religion on the way of taking pleasure with the houris of Hell, and loving it perpetrate depravity on the way of misguidance, who accept irreligion and deviation on the way of the pleasures and lusts of the soul, and worship life, are terrified of death, do not want to remember the grave, and have turned their faces towards apostasy! You should know definitely that, by reason of your irreligion, this mighty world of yours, the previous hour and the coming minute, all this universe of yours and your past and your future, all your species and races of the past and the creatures and generations of the future, and all the worlds and nations that have gone and all the peoples and communities that will come, all these are completely non-existent and dead.

Therefore, because of the form of your misguidance, all these traveling worlds and flowing universes with which you are connected by reason of your humanity and intellect continuously rain down on your head the severe suffering of a worldful of terrible and innumerable deaths. If you possessed consciousness, it would be searing your heart. If you had a spirit, it would be scorching it. If your reason had not been extinguished, it would be drowning in grief. If one short hour of your drunken dissipation and filthy pleasure can make up for this boundless grief, sorrow, and pain, then remain in it. But if it does not, come to your senses!
In order to be saved from that hell, enter the paradise which belief ensures in this world also, and taste the happiness of life, take heed of the lessons of the Qur’an, exchange a partial, transitory minute’s worth of pleasure for the universal, unending, eternal pleasures of belief**

Also do not say: "I shall pass my life like an animal", because for an animal the past and the future are hidden, as though non-existent. By not causing them to realize this, the All-Wise and Compassionate One has saved them from innumerable pains. A hen which is being held down to be slaughtered, even, does not feel any pain or grief. It wants to feel it as the knife cuts, but the feeling passes and it is saved from that pain, too. That is to say, Allah Almighty’s most vast and perfect mercy, clemency, and compassion do not make the unseen known to them.
They are more complete for innocent animals in particular. And so, in licentious pleasure you cannot reach the level of the animals; you fall a thousand times lower. For your intellect sees things that are hidden to animals, and receives pain from them. You are altogether deprived of the total ease to be found in the veiling of the unseen.

Also, since your good qualities, like brotherhood, respect, and zeal, which are a cause of pride for you, are restricted to a minute point of time and the space of a finger out of a vast desert, and are special to only the present hour out of limitless time, they become artificial, temporary, contrived, baseless, and most insignificant, and your humanity and achievements diminish propor-tionately, and are reduced to nothing. Whereas, since the brotherhood, respect, love, and zeal of the believers encompass the past and the future, which are existent by reason of their belief, they elevate their humanity and achievements proportionately.

Also, like a crazy Jewish diamond merchant who gives the price of diamonds for pieces of glass, for your worldly success, you have given the price of a long, permanent, and broad life for a brief, short time and life, so of course you will be dominant within those limits. Since you address yourself to one minute with a year’s worth of such emotions as a fierce greed, love and revenge, you will prevail temporarily over the people of religion.
Also, since your mind, spirit, heart, and feelings have abandoned their exalted duties, and shared and assisted in the vile doings of your base soul and filthy lusts, you will be victorious over the believers in this world. And superficially you will appear more lovable. For your mind, heart, and spirit have declined, degenerated, and fallen to an extreme degree, and have been transformed, deformed, into filthy lust and despicable soul. For sure, in this respect you will prevail temporarily, which will gain you Hell, and the wronged people of belief Paradise.
AN ARTICLE OF OUR MASTER WHICH SHOULD BE ANNEXED TO THE GUIDE FOR THE YOUTH

It is appropriate to exclude the 23rd and 24th pages which are called “An Important Issue” at the beginning of the Guide for the Youth sent from Mersin.
Because : The important principle of the service of Light is Compassion –women are more seriously interested in the Treatises of Light than men, with sincerity and cordiality.
The vehemence in these two pages should not upset those blessed sisters who are the heroes of Compassion. Because that issue was written to warn some Muslim girls who were trying to imitate indecent, half-nude Greek and Armenian girls who live in Istanbul.

Whereas the dissenters and freemasons in Istanbul and some newspapers who oppose the Guide have been slandering by misinterpreting this point in order to weaken the interests of some women in the Risale-i Nur (Treatises of Light) . You’d better exclude these two pages for now. Instead you should include the Guide for the Women which is a conversation with women.

Said Nursi

---------------------

Footnote:

Just like that some time ago, some Secret Organizations who were against the Islamic Education were trying to corrupt and seduce the youth; at the present time some Atheist secret organizations are trying to seduce the helpless women.
In order to avoid the slanders of these mischief-maker organizations, those who have the Guide for the Youth should be given the above article.
And the women should read “the Guide for the Old and Young Women” which is a “Conversation with the Women” instead of those two pages.
------------
AN IMPORTANT ISSUE REMINDED SUDDENLY

It is understood from the narrations of certain Hadith that what will play the most fearsome role in the dissension at the end of time will be women and their dissension. Indeed, just as it is related in the histories that in olden times a group of soldiers composed of warrior women called “Amazons” were extremely skilful in war. So in just the same way at the present time, the most fearsome of the group in the war of atheistic misguidance against Islam, the commandership of which has been given to Satan through the scheming of the evil-commanding soul, is half-naked women, who with their bare legs-those ghastly knives-attack and assault the believers. By striving to close the road to marriage and widen the road to houses of debauchery, they take many people’s souls captive, and wound their hearts and spirits with grave sins. Indeed, they kill some of those hearts.

As a perfect punishment for displaying them to the desirous gazes of those who are canonically strangers, those knife-like legs become the logs to fuel Hell and will be the first to burn. And since such women have lost confidence and faithfulness in this world, they are no longer able to find suitable husbands, which by their natures they want, and of which they are in great need. And even if they do find one, it only brings them trouble.
It is understood from the narrations of some Hadith, even, that as a result of this situation, at the end of time, because marriage will be neither sought after nor observed in some places, the value of women will fall to the degree at which one man looks after forty women.

Since the reality of the matter is this; and since every beauty loves her beauty and wants to preserve it as far as she can, and does not want it to be spoilt; and since beauty is a bounty, and if bounty is thanked for, it increases, while if it is not thanked for, it changes and becomes ugly, for sure, if such a person is sensible, she will flee with all her strength from committing sins, and making her beauty and loyeliness commit sins, and making them ugly and poisonous, and through ingratitude turning that bounty into something that leads to punishment. And in order to make permanent that fleeting five or ten years’ beauty, she will give thanks for the bounty by using it in a licit fashion. Otherwise for the long period of her old age, she will be spurned and will weep despairingly.

If her loveliness is made beautiful with the adornment of Qur’anic conduct and manners within the sphere of Islamic training, that fleeting beauty will in effect become eternal, and in Paradise she will be given a beauty more graceful and shining than that of the houris, as is definitely established in some Hadiths. If such a beauty has even the minutest amount of sense, she will not allow this beautiful, shining, and everlasting result to slip from her hand.

My Dear Devoted Brothers!

We are sending you an article named “A Warning for the Youth in Danger”. So it will prove that the way of the Young Students of Risale-i Nur in the right direction and in chastity and in the following of the Sunnah of the Prophet is so much valuable for the Youth and the true enjoyable youth is that of those fortunate youngmen and it will show who the true Young-Turks are.

Your Brother

Said Nursi

(*) One of these is the: Risale-i Nur. And it is there for all to see.
(**) Indeed, belief may produce the pleasures of Paradise in this world too. Consider the following single benefit out of hundreds of pleasurable lights. For example, at the very minute you see someone you love dearly in great danger and dying, a doctor who is like both Loqman the Sage and Khidr arrives. Suddenly your friend is restored to life. What great joy you feel. In the same way, belief gives you happiness and joy to the number of the dead whom you love and with whom you are connected. For through the light of belief, millions of people loved by you in the graveyard of the past are suddenly delivered from extinction and death and resurrected before you. They come to life saying, "We did not die, and we shall not die." In place of the numberless pains resulting from those numberless separations, through belief, the innumerable pleasures and joys arising from union and coming to life may be experienced in this world also. Thus, this shows that "Belief is a seed which produces for those who believe the shoots of Paradise together with all its pleasures and properties in this world, and so too will it produce them in the next."

bdot

walaikum salaam,

You and I are in very similar situations and deal with very similar issues, which is surprising to me since I thought that it was something that only I was going through. All I can suggest to you sister is for you to be patient on this path. Wallahi, you have been granted something far better than anything in this dunya. And though it may seem hard sometimes seeing the ease that the kuffar and the "liberal" muslims enjoy in this life, you must always remember that you have been favoured by Allah (subhanuhu wa ta'ala), Lord of the Worlds, with the true following of the deen of Islam. Remember also that Jannah is a place of peace and lasting enjoyment. Have you not heard of its pleasures . . . mashaAllah, just read the Qur'aan and the hadith and you would be impatient for death to come upon you. But do you think that such satisfaction comes to someone who has taken it easy their whole life? Do you think that someone can go from endulgence in this dunya to even more pleasure in the akhirah? Islam is submission to Allah, to give up what you want for what Allah (subhanuhu wa ta'ala) wants and because you would do so Allah will open up the gates of forgiveness to you and give you the ease that you hope for, but this peace and ease will be ever lasting. Please reflect on the following verses of the Qur'aan in Surah Hadid when Allah says (translation of the meaning). . .

11. Who is he that will Loan to Allah a beautiful loan? for ((Allah)) will increase it manifold to his credit, and he will have (besides) a liberal Reward.

12. One Day shalt thou see the believing men and the believing women- how their Light runs forward before them and by their right hands: (their greeting will be): "Good News for you this Day! Gardens beneath which flow rivers! to dwell therein for aye! This is indeed the highest Achievement!"

13. One Day will the Hypocrites- men and women - say to the Believers: "Wait for us! Let us borrow (a Light) from your Light!" It will be said: "Turn ye back to your rear! then seek a Light (where ye can)!" So a wall will be put up betwixt them, with a gate therein. Within it will be Mercy throughout, and without it, all alongside, will be (Wrath and) Punishment!

14. (Those without) will call out, "Were we not with you?" (The others) will reply, "True! but ye led yourselves into temptation; ye looked forward (to our ruin); ye doubted ((Allah)'s Promise); and (your false) desires deceived you; until there issued the Command of Allah. And the Deceiver deceived you in respect of Allah.

15. "This Day shall no ransom be accepted of you, nor of those who rejected Allah." Your abode is the Fire: that is the proper place to claim you: and an evil refuge it is!"

16. Has not the Time arrived for the Believers that their hearts in all humility should engage in the remembrance of Allah and of the Truth which has been revealed (to them), and that they should not become like those to whom was given Revelation aforetime, but long ages passed over them and their hearts grew hard? For many among them are rebellious transgressors

17. Know ye (all) that Allah giveth life to the earth after its death! already have We shown the Signs plainly to you, that ye may learn wisdom

. . . So, sister, be not like the hypocrites who think that they can get their jannah in dunya and akhirah, nor be like those who disbelieve in Allah and deny the message. Rather, lend to Allah the beautiful loan (i.e. your life) and wait patiently for what he has in store for you. That's what I try to remember. I hope that you will continue to persevere through these challenges as I will continue to persevere through my own. Take care and may Allah (subhanuhu wa ta'ala) keep you on the straight way.

As salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Zakariyya

Assalaamu Alaikum Sis

I am looking at your post, and the thing that is sticking out the most is that you want to satisfy other peoples comfort and make them happy at your expense! I have read many posts even from ppl who are quick to quote Quran?Hadiths., this go's long before you can begin to throw something of that magnitude in someones face, what we as muslims in this day and age is psychological. To understand is to actually have to live in "Reverts" daily lives! Sister your issue is your not happy with you even before you came to Islam, I have seen it many and many times over, and i say that to say this! be yourself becuse you have to face you in the mirror!

Fi Amanillah