Seven Beautiful Pearls Which Make A Wife Special

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
1) The Patient:

The woman who remains patient in all circumstances, and never whines, moans, nags or complains. When some trouble or affliction hits her, she turns to Allah for help.

2) The Protector:

The woman who protects her husband's wealth & her chastity when he is away from home. She doesn't gossip or mingle with other men, nor does she allow anyone in his house without his approval. She knows, respects and stays within the boundaries of his gheerah.

When he returns, she runs to his arms, as if she was anticipating for his return. She allows him time to relax before anything and does not burden him with the day's problems, but listens attentively to his needs and does her best to take his tiredness away.

3) The Lover:

The women who adores her husband, beautifies herself, and smells nice for him. She craves for his children to the extent that whenever her husband glances at her, du'aa pours for her from the bottom of his heart. She is characterised with shyness and modesty, glancing with love in her eyes, only for her husband.

4) The Good Do-er:

The women who has an excellent reputation in society - for being kind, caring & courteous. She is good with her neighbours & relatives & never backbites or displays jealousy.

5) The Content:

The women who never casts her eyes at material things and is content with whatever little her husband gives her. She is thankful to him for every morsel that he feeds her, every clothe that he gifts her, including the roof over her head. She makes her gratefulness known to him in words & action and thus, soothes her husband's heart.

As the Prophet (saw) said, she looks at those less fortunate than her in the material world and is thankful to her Lord and her Husband for that.

6) The Pious:

The women who spends much of her day in dhikr, reading the Quran & Salaah and her nights in praying tahajjud & crying to Allah for forgiveness. She encourages her husband to give daw'ah in his spare time. As the Prophet (saw) said, she looks at those more pious than her in the religious sense and strives to progress further in piety and knowledge.

7) The Sweet Smiler:

The woman who smiles excessively, especially when her husband is at home. She always talks gently, choosing the sweetest of words, that it seems that pearls are dripping from her mouth. She never raises her voice while talking to her husband.

If her husband is angry with her for some reason & shouts at her, she does not answer him back but maintains a dignified silence. When he has calmed down, she offers him cool water & apologizes to him admitting her mistake, even if she wasn't at fault.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
THE BELOVED DAUGHTER OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD S.A.W

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:

SAYYIDATINĀ FĀTIMA AZ-ZAHRĀ’
Rady Allāhu Anhā Binti (PROPHET) MUHAMMAD s.a.w

Is the best example of an excellent wife~:ma:

Thank you for this sharing
brother

~May Allah swt reward you~Amin!

And
May Allah swt help and guide us all~Amin!

Take Care!
~Wassalam .

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
what beautiful pearls!!!!they all reflect my kind of being.I thank Allah for having created me so serious and lovely toward my husband.I 'd sacrify my life for him and I always think to him when he's out.I have a strong respect for him,because he gives me everything to be happy.I love him so much that I become red when I think to his face:hearts:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
JazakaAllah khair for sharing
It is really beautiful ..
May Allah Taala give every Muslim woman a hidaya to follow this advice ,because it easy to write things and it sounds beautiful , but its not always easy to follow them :)

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Assalaamu Alaikum

Yaa Correct 100% Every Muslim Brothers Should Follow Our Noble Prophett Muhammed Rasool SAW (PBUH) ways and examples and Every Sisters of Islam should follow Sunnah + examples of Noble Prophet Muhammed SAW (PBUH) Noble Dauther Fathima Azzahrah Rali Allahu Anha

This will bring a healthy Muslim Community.. May Allah Bless Every one Ameen.
Wassalaam!

:bismillah:

:ma:

SAYYIDATINĀ FĀTIMA AZ-ZAHRĀ’
Rady Allāhu Anhā Binti (PROPHET) MUHAMMAD s.a.w

Is the best example of an excellent wife~:ma:

Thank you for this sharing
brother

~May Allah swt reward you~Amin!

And
May Allah swt help and guide us all~Amin!

Take Care!
~Wassalam .

miss_sunshine

"fear Allah Only"
assalamu alaikum All. brother jazzak-Allah kheyr for sharing this wonderful post with us, it made me to think of my relationsip with my husband and i relise that i need to flow this advice inshallah. sometime it's hard to flow all of these but with help of Allah it will be easy inshallah. thanks again