Shahadah

sarahlou

Asalam Alaikum, I am a revert for California and tonight i just took my shahadah. It was definitely the most wonderful experience i have ever had. I have never felt so clean in my whole entire life. Insha Allah when I find the time i will post my revert story. I have so much to learn now and I can't wait to get started.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Alhamdulilah sister...I love you so much and am very happy and proud of you.....MashaAllah....

Allahu Akhbar
Allahu Akhbar
Allahu Akhbar

You finally did it and i know it wasn't an easy task lol....
May u strengthen ur iman and no matter whatever difficulties or obstacles u face...do not ever give up ur faith...Allah will test those He loves..so whenever ur facing hard time ,just remember Allah and turn to Him...

:jumpclap::jumpclap::laughing-dancing::laughing-dancing:CONGRATULATION:jumpclap::jumpclap::laughing-dancing::laughing-dancing:

moon light

assalamu alikom
congratulation my sister may allah protect u from any bad thing u should know u have much moslim sister for u in tti and ready for helping u any time

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
When comes the Help of Allah (to you, O Muhammad against your enemies) and the conquest (of Makkah),
And you see that the people enter Allah's religion (Islam) in crowds,
So glorify the Praises of your Lord, and ask for His Forgiveness. Verily, He is the One Who accepts the repentance and forgives.

(Holy Qur'an, Surah al-Nasr)

SubahanAllah, walhamdulillah, Allahu akhbar!!!!!!!!!!!

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Allahu Akbar! Welcome to the family of Islam. :) Keep moving forward step by step. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions that may arise. InshaAllah you will see all the brothers and sisters over here are very helpful.

Proud to hear this news. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Asalam Alaikum, I am a revert for California and tonight i just took my shahadah. It was definitely the most wonderful experience i have ever had. I have never felt so clean in my whole entire life. Insha Allah when I find the time i will post my revert story. I have so much to learn now and I can't wait to get started.

Wa alaikom Assalam
What happy News of today !! Masha'a Allah !!
I'm sooo happy to hear that

Congratulations honey .. May Allah keep u on the right path

Feel free to ask whatever u want :)

Pharma_Sister

Mashallah, welcome to Islam :SMILY206:

I know that it is not an easy decision to make, but Subhaanallah trust in Allah Azzawajal and all will be fine.

Welcome once again.

(Looking forward to reading your story here on TTI).

Wasalaamoalaikum wa'rahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.

DanyalSAC

Congratulations, and welcome! :) I too am a revert here in California. You will find there are many strong Muslim communities here, alhamduillah! :)

sarahlou

I am part of a wonderful community Masha'Allah. They have welcomed me with open arms. Revert2007 on TTI really helped me in understanding Islam from a revert/sisters point of view.Alhamdulillah.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:

:allahuakbar: :allahuakbar: :allahuakbar:

Welcome to Islam and to TTI dear Sister Sarah.

Our sister Revert2007 is a great Dai :ma: She has helped so many people on this forum.

Congratulations !!!

:wasalam:

irwinleslie

Mashallah Sarahlou!

I'd love to hear you story! I converted two nights ago, and like you it was the most wonderful experience I've had. I feel so blessed and clean! I have so much to learn now but am trying to take it in small chunks so I don't get overwhelmed. Concentrating on learning prayers now. So happy to hear about you experience. I'm not to far from you. I live in New Mexico.

Peace to you!

:hearts:

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

Congratulations! May Allah guide you and give what is good for you in this life and hereafter. May He the Most High, make things easy for you and increase you in knowledge and understanding of the Deen. Ameen..

I've very happy to hear about you Sister, and brother Irwin.
Sister Sarah, California has a large Muslim community all over hopefully you can take advantage of that.

Rashadi

Allahu akbar! congratulations sister and welcome to Islam! May Allah bless u and continue to guide u, Ameen

revert2007

Love Fishing

Congratulations! May Allah guide you and give what is good for you in this life and hereafter. May He the Most High, make things easy for you and increase you in knowledge and understanding of the Deen. Ameen..

I've very happy to hear about you Sister, and brother Irwin.
Sister Sarah, California has a large Muslim community all over hopefully you can take advantage of that.

it is sister Irwin :)

The_truth

Asalaamu Alaikum wr wb, i get very happy whenever i see new brothers and sisters coming into Islam! Allah has guided you to Islam because he has seen something in them that he likes and Allah guides who he wants and takes guidance away from who he wants aswell!

I want to help you as much as i can, so i have pasted a VERY useful link for you at the bottom which has advice to new muslims with LOADS of information, links and attached files for you to download, which i hope you find very beneficial inshallah and you can copy and print them to and keep for yourself! Theres also a lot of information for New Muslim Sisters.

If theres anything at all that you need or want to know about then please don't hesitate and let me know so that i may help you! Welcome to the truth and the right path which Allah has guided you to. You are now part of one body- Islam.

Make dua for me please! Jazakallah!

Very Beneficial Islamic Information for Reverts

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60012