"Shakwa" or Complaint - Urdu Poem by Dr. Iqbal

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

A VERY BEAUTIFUL MEANINGFUL POEM by the the genius brother Dr.Iqbal very famous Urdu Poet from Hind. I dont know Urdu, nor am I Pakistani in origin but once I saw this translation I actually knew how deep it was and could not resist sharing here especially with my Urdu speaking brothers/sisters.

[yt]tHYYxpDZDNg[/yt]
partII
[yt]3DZsmk0ol5g[/yt]

He is a genius mashallah

khangul

your sister
:salam2:
i am pakistani and i feel proud of dr iqbal.his poetry is full of adveces
for muslim nation.he was the person who gave adhaan in qartaba mosque after hundreds of years when it was closed by non believers.
jazaakallah khair

AlQurtubi

Banned
when he gave adhaan in cordoba mosque, that is where is he turned back to islam and become more islam lover. I have heared that he cried over there as well. He has written a few poems on spain and mosque of cordoba.

You have made my wounds open again sister

ousama34

5 X SALAH = JANAT
JAZAKALLAH

you r right brother he really was a genius the time when hindu and muslims were fighting for freedom from the british he gave the idea of a seperate muslim country and a seperate hindu country he wanted a muslim state where we can practise our deen freely tht was the whole concept behind the making of pakistan moreover he wrote pakistan national anthem and he is also called "shaeer mashriq" poet of the east