Shame us muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem9022

Assalaam walaikum,

No, sister. I did listen and read the truth. There is no unanimous decision. There is no call for jihad. This is about money. It is all about money.

No, I do not have any feelings for the craziness out there. And therefore, the name calling is wrong. You can not call a person a lesser believer if they choose not to participate in a political farce.

How easy you divert attention. First you defended the idea that this was "tribal". When you lost and couldn't answer names of those tribes now it's become an issue of "money". :-/

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Oh...I lost...and when was I at war? I do not think you wish to fight me...

Son, you are addressing an adult woman. I do not play games. And I do not lose when I play. And be glad I called you son.

This is still tribal. You have not presented anything to me that makes this international. It is two sects of a country.

As there is no universal consensus it is not jihad. It is not about Islam. It is about Syria.

This is about money. One who has and those who do not. According to Sister Esperanza this amongst the poorest countries in the ME.

Why not the same passion for the atrocities committed against Muslims in China? Pakistan? Why not the passion about Palestine? India?

This is your passion and that is ok...but it is a passion. And we have to be careful with passion.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

And that is the question that I have been asking. It is nationalistic. In reading and attempting to understand what are the requirements of our behaviors, individual reactions to such events, I believe that I hold the correct view.
I am not unsympathetic. I am told to leave the affairs to those who know. I am to pray.

My zakat is my personal business. Even my left hand is not to know. Thus, a plea may be made to send help to the Syrians and InshaAllah, many will respond. For some such zakat may be a financial burden they can not bear. Thus, it is wrong to assume that they are not firm Believers.

Finally, what is very upsetting is the ruling out of one of the most powerful tools we have been given. Dua.
We, are forgetting, that the change has to come from within. The Believer has to make dua. The Believer has to seek the solution from the only source and that is from Allah subhana wa talaa.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

Did you not read my post.

Why are you a Believer making it difficult for a woman who is a single mother. Why would you cast light upon her circumstances? I do not understand this line of thinking? Shame on us Muslims.

The affairs of the world are the affairs of the world. For some of us there are other realities. We have the reality of daily survival.

Shame on us Muslims. Shame on us.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Equally, you do not hold expertize but mere opinion.

As I have reminded brothers before..you have no rights over me. I am writing to bring a perspective that was forgotten in this thread. The spiritual component.

We have to be careful about passion. When passion enters into the argument there is no argument.

It is equally important to present a different perspective. Just because I do not agree with you does not make me wrong. Fundamentally, I am correct. Islamically, I am correct. And that is the bottom line.

You cannot cast sin upon those who disagree with the importance that you have placed on this political situation. It is still political. The laws that make this political are secular. There is a national battle. I have read articles wherein many Syrians do not want Islamic solutions. What is your response to this. This is a common opinion. Syrians are scared of too much Islam. The different political parties are assessing how much do they want to align with Islam and Sharia. They are looking for a democratic medium.

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalaam walaikum,

Oh...I lost...and when was I at war? I do not think you wish to fight me...

Son, you are addressing an adult woman. I do not play games. And I do not lose when I play. And be glad I called you son.

This is still tribal. You have not presented anything to me that makes this international. It is two sects of a country.

As there is no universal consensus it is not jihad. It is not about Islam. It is about Syria.

This is about money. One who has and those who do not. According to Sister Esperanza this amongst the poorest countries in the ME.

Why not the same passion for the atrocities committed against Muslims in China? Pakistan? Why not the passion about Palestine? India?

This is your passion and that is ok...but it is a passion. And we have to be careful with passion.

salam sister...ok if it is 2 sects one is sunni muslims,,,like us,,,,,
the other are allawias,,,who see some of them bashar as god..
so who is right

and moeny what money

this is not lybia there is no oil no wealth

and yes there is consensus by leading saudi and egyptian scholars that we should fight this oppresssion

BUT IF YOU REMEBER I DID NOT ASK FOR FIGHTING BUT MONEy

for those straving!!!..lving on leaves and rainwater
for simlpe medicine.....for those bleeding to death
fro babies,,,,,without just a can of simple food

IM NOT AKSng YOU

but are you telling me there is one person here cant give 20$ i will not believe

donot turn this around about other countries,,,,

you do not know where my passion lies

thats poorexcuse because muslim in china and india,,are suffering,,,who cares about syria

so are ucampaigning for muslims in chuina>?????

its not my passiolon ..im passionate a these are muslims being masaccared.............................................................:tti_sister:

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalaam walaikum,

Equally, you do not hold expertize but mere opinion.

As I have reminded brothers before..you have no rights over me. I am writing to bring a perspective that was forgotten in this thread. The spiritual component.

We have to be careful about passion. When passion enters into the argument there is no argument.

It is equally important to present a different perspective. Just because I do not agree with you does not make me wrong. Fundamentally, I am correct. Islamically, I am correct. And that is the bottom line.

You cannot cast sin upon those who disagree with the importance that you have placed on this political situation. It is still political. The laws that make this political are secular. There is a national battle. I have read articles wherein many Syrians do not want Islamic solutions. What is your response to this. This is a common opinion. Syrians are scared of too much Islam. The different political parties are assessing how much do they want to align with Islam and Sharia. They are looking for a democratic medium.

salam how are ucorrect islamically...there have been numerous references given of ...skeikhs scholars condemnig bashar al assad..do u know better than them

some syrians yes are scared of too much islam

but majority are good honest standing in the name of islam

have useen the dying shouting allahu akbar.......................

not bashar is great//likr those masaccaring them

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

Did you not read my post.

Why are you a Believer making it difficult for a woman who is a single mother. Why would you cast light upon her circumstances? I do not understand this line of thinking? Shame on us Muslims.

The affairs of the world are the affairs of the world. For some of us there are other realities. We have the reality of daily survival.

Shame on us Muslims. Shame on us.

salam

not shame on u sisters..oo muslims generally

there is no help entering syria no food no medicine zero

but some brave brothers are riskng lives,,,,,taking medincien and food to people inside,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

so yes iask and will keep asking

who can spare $20..........

many here have iphones,,,,laptops some more than one,,,

things idint have....

dont ask what igive,,,,i have no freedom or moeny of my own....
so why can none give $ 20....................

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Passion does not lead to the best of decisions.

Let me repeat...you can not force anyone to make this the top priority on their agenda. You can not.
You can make a plea for money but you can not do more. You can not condemn a person for inaction when there has not been a universal decision.

This is not jihad. If you recall I asked you to explain to me why this was not jihad. No-one answered.

We have to be careful and not commit sins in the name of passion. And there is a lot of fault finding here.
What does this have to do with Islam. Nothing.

Be careful sister..do not cast sin upon those who have other issues to deal with that are very real. You have no right to cast sin upon me. You are judging without knowledge. Take the time to understand why you are wrong and casting sin. That is the issue for you, today. Syria will be there.

Thus, equally shame on those here who have become so myopic in their passion that they cast sin on those who are beyond their range.

Money...yeah..you keep asking for it. Sister, I will pray for you that Allah subhana wa taala gives you knowledge.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

As I wrote before be careful of casting sins upon Muslims. Please retract your statement. I am a Believer. You have overstepped the boundaries of Islam. This is serious. I pray you understand the consequences of your statement. It is wrong. I demand a retraction of your statement. In your passion you are sinning. You have no authority or right to write that I am not a Believer.

What you fail to understand is my position is correct. Time has told the truth.

Maybe I should thank you for the blessings you have sent me. Do you not think that Allah subhana wa taala will protect me. Do you not think about the Day of Judgement. I will be the witness to Allah that you called me a non-Muslim.

See, we need to know the details of how to live our faith. And in the details my position is correct. And that makes me very compassionate.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

You are mistaken about many things including my nationality. I possess none. I possess faith. I make no dedication to artificial boundaries that tie tribes together. My dedication is to the Maker of Mankind.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
aapa stop your lie you are from irane and you support your brothers and sisters who kill the childrens and raped the womans sunnist in syria and destroy el masajid ext ...
:angryred:

:salam2:

Please stop attacking against other members here - it doesn´t help Syrians at all.

:girl3:

Sorry that I posted that video here at all.

Kakorot

you cant write the truth because you are not muslims but dont worry the time will show you the truth in syria

:salam2:

OMG you should be careful seriously. It's okay to disagree with others, but just because they don't agree with you - you should not automatically assume they are kafir.

It's really dangerous and it's really mean, as it's the worse thing you can say to a Muslim. I think you should apologise and stop acting like a little kid. When someone disagrees, just accept that they are entitiled to their opinions as much as you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.