1 month old baby girl starving to death an SOS to humanity in Syria

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_lYKg6RTaU&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

:shymuslima1:

esperanza

revert of many years
WHY SILENT

YES SISTER...MUSLIMS WAKE UP WHY QIET WHY SILENT OVER SUFFERING

there are two threads here attacking shiites
assad and his men are allawi even worse..yet you keep queit while they kill innocent sunni muslims why why why???????????????????????????????????????????????????

esperanza

revert of many years
no iwill not make this sunni shiite

iwill make this about compaassion for the suffering of fellow human beings,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
the suffering there is unimaginabel

how much does a jar fo baby food cost???
how muchj does one nbandage cost

not even 20 dollars
or 10
5?????????????????????????????????

imagine if 100 gave $5 dollars

but iknow most fo u can easily spend $ 20

how much do you spemnd for interent or filling your phone....

wake up act as muslims

cahrity os one of the most important things

so where r you ????????????????????????

John Smith

As Salam walaykum.

I dont think we should or ever feel ashamed for the actions of others, we have a beautiful Faith and blessed to hear the call of Islam and a oppurtunity to follow the Sunnah.

The problem falls at the feet of our leaders who dont do enough for the plight of their people.

I remember my friends went on a convoy for the people of Gaza and the only place where they faced hostility was non other than Egypt a muslim country preventing aid from reaching women & children at the request of the Israelis & Western goverments.

Ordinary folk like us do our best and yes at times we fall short but our leaders can do more.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
As Salam walaykum.

I dont think we should or ever feel ashamed for the actions of others, we have a beautiful Faith and blessed to hear the call of Islam and a oppurtunity to follow the Sunnah.

:salam2:

You are right; we don´t have to feel shame of actions of others but yes we have to feel shame about actions we haven´t done by ourself.

:shymuslima1: For example, I have worked for human rights for Palestine issues over 25 years but after seeing that video then yes - I feel ashamed.

Help other people (are they muslims or not) is to me same than follow Sunnah.

John Smith

Abu Dujana, what purpose does it serve posting those videos?

We are fully aware of the atrocities taking place in syria, how about you post some links where we can forward some donations, that would be more worth while than posting images which are not pleasent viewing, just imagine for one second someone looking for Tawheed on the forum coming across those videos, you can image their reaction?

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

As I have told before, I have contacts (as well sister Esperanza has) whose can send your donations to Syrians. Next time activists will go to Syria from Turkey next night, carring medicine and needed food (and baby milk).

May Allah protect they steps as they risk they lives as helping others.

PM me or to sister Esperanz if you want to donate help.

esperanza

revert of many years
donations

we have benn telling you for wekks we can arrage a useful way to heelp
no organistaons are gettng help in
but we know individuals risking thier lives
to take in baby foodand medince...things we ake for granted..

please help

we put these images to shock people....because noon seems to care...
at least you answer others just ignore ithink

:tti_sister:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
As sister in video says:

"Shame on everyone who can help us but remains silent!"

More I can´t say.

:shymuslima1:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
266 viws and how many responded one????????????????????????????/

Dear sister;

many people don´t want to see truth and those whose try to open eyes of others have always got hard work.

:shymuslima1: Thinking reality is painfull and people normally like to turn away. Even it means they remain silent when others suffer.

Even it is wrong, it is humane way to behave.

Unfortunately they understand it if something happens to them and they would need help and others are silect.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Last night I got message from Gaza. They are living under siege and be poor in cause of it but still some from there want to send 200$ to Syrians.

:SMILY139: Thanks Palestine. Even you know what real suffering is.

Abdul25

Logical Believer
What a common and powerless man can do, absolutely nothing. further more watching such videos makes us even more depressed. i wish i could help but i cant do anything.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
What a common and powerless man can do, absolutely nothing. further more watching such videos makes us even more depressed. i wish i could help but i cant do anything.

I am sister but I can do what ever I want.

:SMILY139:

If you are young can you even talk with your parents/relatives

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Once again

can you undederstand we all don´t know arabic?

Can you ever send also TRANSLATION? with your post?

:angryred:

I would understand you just didn´t notice but this is not first forum you just forgot same!

Status
Not open for further replies.