MaShaAllah! Share an inspiring quote

xAllahKnowsBestx

"Everybody can be great, because anybody can serve, you don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't have to make your subject and your verb agree to serve. You don't have to know about Plato and Aristotle to serve. You don't have to know Einstein's theory of relativity to serve. You don't have to know the second law of thermodynamics in physics to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love. " —Martin Luther King Jr.

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. -George Orwell

"You see, the moment you or I allow anything, other than our Creator, to define our success, our failure, our happiness, or our worth, we have entered into a silent, but destructive form of slavery."-Yasmin Mogahed ♥ :)

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Inspirational-Life-Quote.jpg

Some-Inspirational-Quotes-8.jpg

seven-lovely-logics.jpg

inspirational-quotes--large-msg-133224818904.jpg

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
“And if a person were given all of the world and what is in it, it would not fill this emptiness.”
— Ibn Al Qayyim

Sidra Rasib

MUSLiiM PRiiNCESS
:salam:

Only Allah can turn a mess into a message, a test into a testimony, a trial into a triumph, a victim into victory

Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you're in the darkness - Ibn Taymiyyah

Allah without a man is still Allah but a man without Allah is nothing

Umm Abdullah

Hassan Al-Basree said:

"I never gazed with my eyes, spoke with my tongue, used my hand or stood on my feet but after contemplating if it was in obedience or disobedience of Allaah. If it is in obedience, I would move forward. Otherwise, I would take a step back.”

Jaami’ul Al-Uloomi wal-Hikaam

Hajjerr

''I wonder at a man who loses hope of salvation when the door of repentance is open for him.''
- Hazrat Ali

Hajjerr

''Don't look where you fall, but where you slipped. '' -african proverb

''Why do we kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong?'' -unknown

Hajjerr

From islamic knowledge:
The one who points the way to good deeds is like the one who does them.”
Read the Qur’aan, for it will come and intercede for its readers on the Day of Resurrection.”
The worst thief among people is the one who steals from his prayer, by not doing Rukuu’ and Sujuud properly.”
If your good deeds please you and your bad deeds upset you, then you are a Mu’min (believer).”

Umm Abdullah

"Let not your tongue mention the shame of another, for you yourself are covered in shame and all men have tongues." - [Imaam Shafi'i (rahimahullaah)]

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
“Whoever takes the Qur’an as a manhaj (way), Allah will grant him (knowledge of) all the Sciences.”
- Ibn al-Qayyim

Umm Abdullah

Abu Ma`mar al-Hudhlee reported on the authority of Sufyaan bin `Uyainah رحمه الله:

"A knowledgeable person is not he who knows the good and the bad. Rather a knowledgeable person is he who knows the good and follows it; and he knows the evil and avoids it."

Tahdheeb Al-Kamaal by Al-Mizzee (11/191-192)

Hajjerr

Salam aleikum

islamic-quotes-alham-dolillah.jpg
Be it health, family, shelter, friends, opportunity to pray, to study, to work, for rain and for coffee and for strawberries.​

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
Salam aleikum

islamic-quotes-alham-dolillah.jpg
Be it health, family, shelter, friends, opportunity to pray, to study, to work, for rain and for coffee and for strawberries.​

Assalamu Alaykum,

Lol mashallah sister I loved reading 'coffee' in the list!

Jazakillahu khayran