Video Shaykh Khatri performs Wudu With Pure Chain *RARE VIDEO*

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakatuhu,

it was very beneficial , and inshAllah you can benefit from it even if you have been doing wudu your whole life, act as a checklist as well

* Video link is removed *

Umm Abdullah

Wa aleykum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

SubhanAllah the sheikh took many minutes to make wudhu! It only takes a a minute or two for me !!
One thing I've learned is that when you wash your arms you have to wash your hands and fingers too, and that it's mustahab to use new water for cleaning the ears. Baarak'Allahu feek for this video akhi.
I noticed that the sheikh first washed his mouth and then his nose. I wash my mouth and my nose at the same time. Is that permissible? Also when I wash my head in wodho I only do it once and not all the way back to my neck! I thought that women were allowed to do it this way?

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Wa aleykum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

SubhanAllah the sheikh took many minutes to make wudhu! It only takes a a minute or two for me !!
One thing I've learned is that when you wash your arms you have to wash your hands and fingers too, and that it's mustahab to use new water for cleaning the ears. Baarak'Allahu feek for this video akhi.
I noticed that the sheikh first washed his mouth and then his nose. I wash my mouth and my nose at the same time. Is that permissible? Also when I wash my head in wodho I only do it once and not all the way back to my neck! I thought that women were allowed to do it this way?

aslam o aliakum wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakatuhu,
yea SubhanAllah i learned quite alot from the video, inshAllah to make sure every part is covered by water, not to waste water (which is a sunnah), pay way more attention while making wudu inshAllah , and alot more actually.

Regarding your questions, it could be a fiqhi difference, i wash my mouth n nose separately, Allah (swt) knows best, i am not really qualified to answer those questions inshAllah someone more knowledgable can answer and u can ask your local sheikh or sheikh online.

inshAllah

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
:salam:

I also noticed quite a few differences but I was told he's doing wudhoo' according to Imaam Maalik's point of view.

slaveofAllah88 Do you have any information about the shaykh...? I'd like to know more about him inshaa'Allaah

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam:

I also noticed quite a few differences but I was told he's doing wudhoo' according to Imaam Maalik's point of view.

slaveofAllah88 Do you have any information about the shaykh...? I'd like to know more about him inshaa'Allaah

walaikum salam wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakatuhu,

yes, I was taught wudu the same way though (hanafi ), Allah (swt) knows best, inshAllah the video was still beneficial
and no i dont have any more information about the sheikh but his name is in the video maybe it can be googled inshAllah

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
The only thing that comes up is his wudhoo' video...khayr inshaa'Allah.