Shaykh Wasiullah in UK!!!

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Assalaamu alaykum

Just to let brothers and sisters know Shaykh Wasiullah Abbas is in uk. Subhanallah he is a teacher and lecturer at the Kabbah. Professor at Umm ul Qura university (Makkah).

If anyone has info on where he will give the lectures, please post on here and everyone try to attend and benefit from the shaykh insha allah.
From what i know he will be in bradford tomorrow and friday, if anyone has more info please let us know.

Jazakmullahu khayr

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Walaykum Salaam Wa'Rahmatullahi Wa'Barakatuh

^ Whereabouts in Bradford dear sister? That is if you know.

Alhamdu'Lillah.

muharram23

Staff member
Assalaamu alaykum

Just to let brothers and sisters know Shaykh Wasiullah Abbas is in uk. Subhanallah he is a teacher and lecturer at the Kabbah. Professor at Umm ul Qura university (Makkah).

If anyone has info on where he will give the lectures, please post on here and everyone try to attend and benefit from the shaykh insha allah.
From what i know he will be in bradford tomorrow and friday, if anyone has more info please let us know.

Jazakmullahu khayr

salamu alaykum

mashAllah

wasalam

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
From what i know akhi (but please do check on this info as im not too certain) he will be at the masjid opposite the salafi bookstore tmrw, 5 Camden Terrace, BD8 7HX from 6:15pm insha allah.

Friday he will be at keighley masjid address, 1 East Avenue BD21 3BT from 5-9pm double lecture i tink insha allah.

But as i said try to confirm these times/dates/places/lectures as am not 100% sure.

Jazakallahu khayr

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
:salam2:

Mashallah, He came to our local mosque last year he was excellent, but it was in arabic and another brother was translating it to English Alhamdulillah.:) it was here in Masjid Al-Quba in Leicester.

:wasalam:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Jazaa-Killaahu Khayr for your information.

Insha'Allaah i will try to attend but tomorrow i will confirm try and confirm the info given on the time/dates/location. I suspect the lecture could be in Urdu? Maybe, because many of Brothers and i am pretty sure the Sisters will speak and understand Urdu at the Mosque. I hope i am correct in my statement of the Shaykh being able to speak Urdu as it must be the same individual listed on Salafi Tapes.com.

Anyway, i am drifting.

Walaykum Salam

Steve940

I'm jealous. We don't get these types of opportunities in the states.

Hope all who attend benefit from it.

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Assalaamu alaykum

This is deffo confirmed alhamdulillah......

Please note tha Shaikh WAsiullah Abbas will be in Bradford this Thursday and Friday delivering a lecture and a khutbah.

See below for details of the lecture on Thursday and please spread the word.

Jazakallah khair

Jamiat Ahl-ul-Hadeeth Bradford

Presents

AL-FADHEELAT-UL SHAIKH

WASIULLAH ABBAS

(Hafidhullah)

PROFESSOR AT UMM-UL-QURRA UNIVERSITY & LECTURER IN MASJID-UL-HARAM

MAKKAH AL-MUKARRAMAH

AL ITTIBA

Following the Way of the

Messenger of Allah

(sallallahu alaihi wasallam)

Lecture to be delivered in Arabic and English

Date: THURSDAY 7th AUGUST 2008

Time: 6.15pm (After Salaat-ul-Asar)

Venue: Masjid Ahl-ul-Hadeeth

Camden Terrace (off Lumb Lane)

Bradford BD8 7HX

All Brothers and Sisters are welcome, with separate seating arrangements for Sisters.

Parking available on Camden Terrace and Green Lane

For further information:

Tel: 07882175355 or 07983418663

Email: [email protected]