She passed away

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalamu aleikum,

My aunt passed away in the early hours of today, we were told last night that her situation was critical, she had cancer!!

When doctors first found out that she had a cancer, they predicted her death within a month or so, but she always had trust in Allah, and she lived for a few good months, she suffered a lot, lost a lot of weight, but was cheerful... and now she passed away. May Allah bless her with jannah.

Please brothers & sisters pray for her, and all the Muslims who are suffering in the world.

:wasalam:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

May Allaah swt forgive her and grant her Jannah.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
May Allah grant her Firdaus

"To Allah we belong and to Him is our return."
Al-Baqarah

:tti_sister: I pray to Allah SWT for a place in Firdaus for her and I can understand what pain she would have gone through cuz my mom too, died of Cancer ( May Allah be pleased with her and make her a dweller of Firdaus, Aameen)

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

May Allah grant her Jannah, forgive her, and have mercy on her...Amiin....
Stay strong brother Liban...

Wassalam ALykom...

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Jazakallah kheiran brothers, your sympathy amazes me, mashallah

Saifu deen, i'm not a brother, my username is Libin, not Liban :)

May Allah protect all the Muslims, the one who is depressed, the one who is stressed, the one who is lost, Ya Rabb you're the One who guides whom you want, may you protect us and have mercy upon us:tti_sister:

Dear brother & sisters, please don't waste your time, time is precious, death is approaching...

Take care, love you all for the sake Of God

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam libin,

Its sad to know about ur aunt may Allah give uall subra azeem and may Firdous to ur marhoom aunt. Ameen. May Allah give the best of there life to all umma as he knows the best about future. Ameen.

Allah Hafiz.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Sunhanallah, you guys are the kindest people ever, you nealy made me cry, subhanallah, may Allah forgive us all:tti_sister:

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

My apologies sister Libin... May Allah reward you and your family for your Sabr inshallah. May Allah forgive us all, and have mercy on our loved ones amiin..

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

May Allah (S.W.T) grant her Jannat. Inshallah. Stay strong sister.

Ameen to your Dua.

We need to try and not waste time.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

halah

May Allah have mercy on your aunt,forgive her sins and grant her the highest rank of paradise .Wa inna lilallah wa inna ilayhee rajewon.

justoneofmillion

assalam,sister whenever you cry we cry whenever you you are sad we are sad and whenever you are courageous like this you inspire us take care of yourself prescious one may Allah swt ease the pain of this travelling princess of ours and give her the reward of endless joy and peace inschallah to be among the nearest ones to allah swt inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioun:salah:

your brother

Abu Hannah

Slave of Allah
INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILAYHI RAAJIOON

:salam2: Libin,

Remember that sickness is a cleanser of sins. Insha Allah, your aunt's burden has been made easier. I shall pray for Allah to grant her mercy and Jannan.

INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILAYHI RAAJIOON

abdul Qadir

remember death

ina lillahi waina ilehi rajiun ...... may Allah have mercy on her soul and may Allah grant you and your family patience and peace

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom dear sister Libin

Dear sister,

May Allah forgive her all her sins.

May Allah make her death the last of her suffering and the beginning of her comfort and rejoicing.

May the angels welcome her and give her glad tidings of Jannah inshaA Allah.:tti_sister:

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
May Allah have mercy on your aunt,forgive her sins and grant her the highest rank of paradise .

amiin:tti_sister:

انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

May Allaah swt forgive her and grant her Jannah.

aamiin:tti_sister:
may Allah have mercy on her soul and may Allah grant you and your family patience and peace

amiin
Dear sister,

May Allah forgive her all her sins.

May Allah make her death the last of her suffering and the beginning of her comfort and rejoicing.

May the angels welcome her and give her glad tidings of Jannah inshaA Allah.:tti_sister:

Amiiin

I can't express my gratitude to you, May Allah bless you all with goodness in this life and in the Hereafter.

Globalpeace

Banned
W-Salam,

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Ra'jioun

May Allah (SWT) SWT grant her Jannatul-Firdaus and grant patience and perseverance to you and the family (Ameen).

Assalamu aleikum,

My aunt passed away in the early hours of today, we were told last night that her situation was critical, she had cancer!!

When doctors first found out that she had a cancer, they predicted her death within a month or so, but she always had trust in Allah, and she lived for a few good months, she suffered a lot, lost a lot of weight, but was cheerful... and now she passed away. May Allah bless her with jannah.

Please brothers & sisters pray for her, and all the Muslims who are suffering in the world.