SHOCKING NEWS

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
today I heard in the telenews tha in Pakistan a 36years old man has been burnt from muslims,cause he didn't want to revert to Islam,and then they made violences to his wife in front of her sons...I was shocked by this fact.I wish to know from you,brothers and sisters if it could be a true news or just a lie of mass medias to discreditate muslim Umma.:girl3:

arzafar

what? could you please provide me the news article?
ill check this one but i haven't heard of this story.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:

it could be pure lie. but if its true....those ppl acted against principle of Islam (no compulsion in religion).

mhamzah

I have looked at most of the leading newspapers of Pakistan [Geo news, Express news, Jang, Dawn, The News and The Nation] but couldn't find any confirmation [unless of course if I overlooked it].

** I am not claiming that the incident never happened, just that I couldn't find any confirmation. **

Did your telenews reported the following incident?

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

MIRPURKHAS [Pakistan]: A Hindu bhagat slaughtered her three innocent daughters before taking his own life here on Tuesday, police said.

According to the police, Taikum Das, 26, a resident of Mirwah Gorchani, cut the throats of her three daughters, one-year-old Arti, four-year-old Reena and six-year-old Parvati and later committed suicide by cutting his own wrist vein.

The police said that items from the crime scene suggested that he had sacrificed the lives of his daughters’ to a goddess.

According to family, earlier before the incident, Taikum Das took a bath and met with his mother and other relatives, and then went straight to the temple.

When the wife of Das returned to his house, she found dead bodies of her husband and daughters. She started screaming, on which her neigbours gathered there and called the police.

Sub-Inspector Rasool Bux told Geo that the heads of girls were found underneath the feet of goddess.

The police also recovered sweets, knife, cutter and other items related to ‘Pooja path’.

Source: GEO Pakistan

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

There are individuals within every religion who do not practice the precepts of that religions. Every religions has its hypocrites, fanatics, apostates, many of who are born into a religion but never accepted it in their "heart." Please don't let this type of behavior stumble you. As was recently quoted from Socrates ,"It is better to be the oppressed than the oppressor. The oppressed suffers physically in his body and mind; however, the oppressor damages his soul.

As Sallam

fada_all

salam laikum wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh
dear ukhti im sure 100% per cent that it is just some kind of rumors that the mass media try as much as possible to launch so as to destroy people's mind about islam as it the the source of vilence and oppression and make go away for this deen which is the only truth in this life that will never be destroyed regardless of thier attempts...

may allah guide us all to the right path ameennnnnn

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
it's terrible!I never heard about it.how much ignorance and unjustice is there...another scandalous news I heard in these days is that a pakistanian girl has been killed from her father cause she didn't accept Islamic rules and loved an Italian boy...mass media are happy to accuse a muslim just because they want to discreditate him.on the other side it's absolutely unacceptable to kill a daughter or oblige her to be muslim,but her family maybe wronged giving her a bad education...

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
surely!!I heard this news today at 12:30 of Italy on STUDIO APERTO,it is an Italian telenews

cookiedough-123

As Salamu 'Alaykum,

There are individuals within every religion who do not practice the precepts of that religions. Every religions has its hypocrites, fanatics, apostates, many of who are born into a religion but never accepted it in their "heart." Please don't let this type of behavior stumble you. As was recently quoted from Socrates ,"It is better to be the oppressed than the oppressor. The oppressed suffers physically in his body and mind; however, the oppressor damages his soul.

As Sallam

soo true i like that saying. as much we want our religion to go by what it should we will always have a minjority that say there muslims but actually are in it to destory the religion and of course humans from findin the truth . thats what makes me hurt about such things. i watched the messenger and no war or violence was given unless reason. (to defend). its jus a shame we have some people are not practicing and mis understandin what the prophet pbuh actually taught.

may ALLAH swt all guides us on the straight path amin x :tti_sister: