Sign petition to send to OIC

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Assalamu 'alaikum

Hope this post finds everyone in the best of health and iman in sha' Allah : )

Next week all 57 OIC member countries, including Bangladesh, are meeting in Saudi Arabia for an emergency summit to address the crisis. OIC Chief Ekmeleddin İhsanoğlu will urge Bangladesh to show mercy and compassion towards Rohingya refugees and could offer financial backing, but he needs a strong show of public support to make Bangladesh heed his call. Sign the urgent petition now and share with everyone you know - it will be delivered directly to the OIC meetings next week in sha' Allah when we reach 50,000 signers.... Enter your email address and hit "Send".
http://www.avaaz.org/en/ramadan_justice_for_burma_se_asia/?fguiBbb&pv=26

:jazaak:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Something worth appreciation. JazaakAllaahu khayraa.

This shouldn't be ignored!

My lil brother got over excited and signed some 10 times with different emails:/ Talk about being crazy!

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Something worth appreciation. JazaakAllaahu khayraa.

This shouldn't be ignored!

My lil brother got over excited and signed some 10 times with different emails:/ Talk about being crazy!

Alhamdulillah,JazakAllahi khayr

Masha'Allah tabarakAllah on your little bro heh this is the zeal we need.

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

:jazaak: for sharing this.....

رَبَّنَا أَفْرِغْ عَلَيْنَا صَبْرًا وَثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَنَا وَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ (2:250)

rabbana afrigh AAalayna sabran wathabbit aqdamana waonsurna AAala alqawmi alkafireena

"Our Lord! Pour forth on us patience and make us victorious over the disbelieving people."

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

:jazaak: for sharing this.....

رَبَّنَا أَفْرِغْ عَلَيْنَا صَبْرًا وَثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَنَا وَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ (2:250)

rabbana afrigh AAalayna sabran wathabbit aqdamana waonsurna AAala alqawmi alkafireena

"Our Lord! Pour forth on us patience and make us victorious over the disbelieving people."

Wa 'alaikumassalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.

Wa iyyaki,sister.Ameen

​Ameen to the Du'a

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
May be I am late to see this thread. Yet I have signed but do not know if they will take my signature into consideration.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Allahul musta'an : (
The meeting occured only one good decision(or so) came out,Syria was banned.Zabaani jama kharch.(Spending words)
May Allah revive the ummah from it's present condition.Ameen.