Signs of Allah's Love?

Ahsen

Assalamwalekum,

What are the signs of Allah's love in a muslim's life. I am sure it cannot be material wealth because almost everyone has it in one form or another. Every person sins and sometimes they think because they have sinned, Allah doesn't loves them anymore. Sometimes people desire something it and when they don't see it happening for them,they think that it's because Allah doesn't loves them.Sometimes people don't feel anything when they perform salah and they think the same. Then there are other kinds.

How do you remove these false beliefs from people's head. What does Islam say about such beliefs?

Jazakallah Khair.

sabs1164

AmatuLLaH
Assalaamu alaikum.
beautiful question... hope some one will give an answer.
in shaa ALLAH
Assalaamu alaikum

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh,
I have read this small fragment some time ago, maybe will help bit, inshallah.

*A Muslim brother asked "if Allah loves us, why is there so many problems everywhere?" Some people go through bad phases in life because Allah (SWT) wants them to turn to Him, so that He may answer their prayers and show them His Mercy. It is a test so that the human can say to Allah (SWT) 'I need you Allah, please help me.'

* How do you know Allah loves you?
If you become religious. If you didn't pray before and you have started praying, that means Allah loves you. If you weren't wearing the veil, and you just started to wear it, Allah loves you. If you had bad friends, and you left them, and now you have good friends, then Allah loves you. The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said that Allah gives the religion to those He loves.

*Allah loves us so much, that when we perform a good deed, He multiplies it by 10 for our account! And when we do one bad deed it will only be recorded as one bad deed!

Allah knows best.

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
It was said to Al-Hasan Al-Basree:
"Shouldn't one of us feel too shy to ask his Lord to forgive his sin then do it again, then ask for forgiveness, then do it again?"
He said: "The shaytaan wishes that you would have this attitude, so do not tire of asking for forgiveness."

[Jaami Al-Uloom Wal-Hukam, 1/165]

Does anyone know how to include an audio? I got a beautiful audio related to the thread. If anyone could guide me? Please.:SMILY176:

a_stranger

Assalamu alaikim

I think all of us people are enjoying every single moments uncountable gifts from Allah our creator....Allah is giving us Life with all it's miner details, remembering this fact , feeling the bounties thanking Allah for them , feeling ashamed to disobey the one who is giving us everything without any price .....trying to be pure, to repent, reading his words with a heart .....makes a true change in our relation with the one who created us.

Ahsen

It was said to Al-Hasan Al-Basree:
"Shouldn't one of us feel too shy to ask his Lord to forgive his sin then do it again, then ask for forgiveness, then do it again?"
He said: "The shaytaan wishes that you would have this attitude, so do not tire of asking for forgiveness."

[Jaami Al-Uloom Wal-Hukam, 1/165]

Does anyone know how to include an audio? I got a beautiful audio related to the thread. If anyone could guide me? Please.:SMILY176:

You can post the mp3 link.

learningquran

Asalamoalaikum.

ALLAH has blessed us all with HIS rehmats and giving all the right paths for our lives. I am very very thankful to ALLAH that he has always helped me in life and I am sure that HE forgives us over our sins. I am always guided by HIM and thankful to ALLAH.