Interesting Simple logic :

a_stranger

13_16.png

Sahih International
Say, "Who is Lord of the heavens and earth?" Say, " Allah ." Say, "Have you then taken besides Him allies not possessing [even] for themselves any benefit or any harm?" Say, "Is the blind equivalent to the seeing? Or is darkness equivalent to light? Or have they attributed to Allah partners who created like His creation so that the creation [of each] seemed similar to them?" Say, " Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is the One, the Prevailing."

13:16 Quran

Cariad

A_stranger.. Where does this thing of partners to God come from? Or who is it meaning? You post a lot of Sura's that say this about partners. First time I heard muslim say christians believe God has partners. I thought what is he talking about? What is this partner or associates? Because I know and worship ONE God, because Bible says there is only ONE true God, Yeshua said there is only ONE true God.. The Father. So I read the Qur'an then was really confused, because what it said of christians worship was nothing like what it actually is. I reconciled it in my mind as meaning and directed at certain sects that were in Arabia in the time of your prophet, or the pagans that did have more than one God and gods who had wives or consorts or sons and daughters. I thought this about pagans because what I know of your prophet that I have read, he had great success bringing such pagans to the true God. Clearing out the idols from the Kabaa things like that. But really, the jews and Christians only ever knew the ONE true God, they knew, loved and worshipped Him alone for centuries before your prophet brought the Islam. Another reason it makes me thing it was meant for pagans or strange sects.. Which died out long ago. Because truth prevails and false gods have nothing to offer in this world or the next. Eventually people wake up to this fact and wake from their darkness and come to the light. Sorry I am going on... Just when things come into my mind I need to get my thoughts out while I can.. :)

cabdixakim

Christians claim many things!;

"We worship only One God"... "He has no partners or associates or equity", " God only looks at the goodness of people and religion does not even matter" the Bible is the revelations of God"...

BUT

{He has a son, he is three in one, his word is equal to him which died and then got resurrected... "... those who do not believe in him are condemned(will never go to heaven)..."(John 3:18)... actually we do not worship, we sing and dance once in a week because the prostration and bowing in the Bible is quite outdated and is the part of it we chose to ignore... who cares if we have more 'irreversible' errors in the bible than the basic christian doctrine! It was afterall written by men inspired by ?...}

Error404 two overlapping contents

Go back to: Arians who are the true christians of prophet Muhammad's time.

Cariad

Christians claim many things!;

"We worship only One God"... "He has no partners or associates or equity", " God only looks at the goodness of people and religion does not even matter" the Bible is the revelations of God"...

BUT

{He has a son, he is three in one, his word is equal to him which died and then got resurrected... "... those who do not believe in him are condemned(will never go to heaven)..."(John 3:18)... actually we do not worship, we sing and dance once in a week because the prostration and bowing in the Bible is quite outdated and is the part of it we chose to ignore... who cares if we have more 'irreversible' errors in the bible than the basic christian doctrine! It was afterall written by men inspired by ?...}

Error404 two overlapping contents

Go back to: Arians who are the true christians of prophet Muhammad's time.
That is very nasty post. Why you tar all Christians with same brush..,singing and dancing once a week !!!!! Nonsense. If I say how strange Muslims do whip themselves and cut the foreheads of children you would say nonsense would you not!!! You who have monopoly on truth..I don't think so. I know God is one because Yeshua said it, the Bible Prophets said it. Jews and Christians know it. Yet apparently either according to Islam God does not know this so needed to warn us or your prophet misunderstood it. As God is perfect then maybe your prophet miss
heard what the "Angel" told him. I forgot it was the Angel not God Himself who gave the revelation.

Just think on how you worship not to worry for others. Please do not respond to my post. Coz I put you on ignore.

Arians ! Do you even know what they believed if God.

God bless and guide you to His truth.

cabdixakim

That is very nasty post. Why you tar all Christians with same brush..,singing and dancing once a week !!!!! Nonsense. If I say how strange Muslims do whip themselves and cut the foreheads of children you would say nonsense would you not!!! You who have monopoly on truth..I don't think so. I know God is one because Yeshua said it, the Bible Prophets said it. Jews and Christians know it. Yet apparently either according to Islam God does not know this so needed to warn us or your prophet misunderstood it. As God is perfect then maybe your prophet miss
heard what the "Angel" told him. I forgot it was the Angel not God Himself who gave the revelation.

Just think on how you worship not to worry for others. Please do not respond to my post. Coz I put you on ignore.

Arians ! Do you even know what they believed if God.

God bless and guide you to His truth.

you're a terrible being! You do not show respect to others' beliefs( you're hereby accussing Islam's Prophet of misunderstanding and the Qur'an as blasphemous) and when a little bit of pitiful truth is shown to you, you reply as if you're the one being attacked that so when you're trembling with emotions!

you definitely lack communication skills that's why you often cry!

And do not worry about my reply to you... I only do that when I'm fed up with the amount of ignorance you post and the public forum obliges me to.

/* you're not getting any sympathy from me */

Cariad

My post was rude to you. I apologise for that. Also I apologise to others for hurt to caused. When hurt, I sometimes do not handle well. May God forgive me.

You can ban me if you like it is ok coz I am not here for much longer anyway.

Thank you to everyone who has been kind. I have learned quite a lot. In case I am no longer welcome. Thank you to sister Herb and A_ stranger for their loving patience.

God bless and keep you.

a_stranger

Peace dear friend :

(( Bible says there is only ONE true God, Yeshua said there is only ONE true God.))

I am sure of that:

3_2.png

Sahih International
Allah - there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of existence.3:3
to top
3_3.png

Sahih International
He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel.

3:51
to topin surah
3_51.png

Sahih International
Indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the straight path."

This what all prophets of God taught : to worship God with sincerity .

Thank you dear for your good feelings , but I think it is time for you to think seriously about the verses in Quran .

The message of all the prophets is one message .

Cariad

Peace dear friend :

(( Bible says there is only ONE true God, Yeshua said there is only ONE true God.))

I am sure of that:

3_2.png

Sahih International
Allah - there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of existence.3:3
to top
3_3.png

Sahih International
He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel.

3:51
to topin surah
3_51.png

Sahih International
Indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the straight path."

This what all prophets of God taught : to worship God with sincerity .

Thank you dear for your good feelings , but I think it is time for you to think seriously about the verses in Quran .

The message of all the prophets is one message .
I was going to send you a message to explain but cannot do so I don't know how. But never mind. Sorry

cabdixakim

My post was rude to you. I apologise for that. Also I apologise to others for hurt to caused. When hurt, I sometimes do not handle well. May God forgive me.

You can ban me if you like it is ok coz I am not here for much longer anyway.

Thank you to everyone who has been kind. I have learned quite a lot. In case I am no longer welcome. Thank you to sister Herb and A_ stranger for their loving patience.

God bless and keep you.

Firstly, I do not like it, you "playing the victim" again... you either want to manipulate people by making them receptive of your contrived distressed feelings or you just have serious problems with emotional control...

"Ban me if you want..." "if not welcomed anymore..." what's this?... I'm the only "negativity" in your life and the Site does not belong to me... is this not an emotional blackmail and clear manipulation of how unjustly you're being treated?

I have strong guilt reflex and I often end up feeling guilty... but you're just overdoing this "playing of the victim of all offense".

secondly, I thought you said you ignored me and posted this reply... "twisted logic of only I get to reply to you"

Be Normal and don't get yourself or others emotionally involved in matters as real as our existence!

Apology accepted(even though I'm not hurt)... accept mine; That's just the straightfoward human I am, I do not deliberately intend to disrupt your fragile peace of mind.

Cariad

Firstly, I do not like it, you "playing the victim" again... you either want to manipulate people by making them receptive of your contrived distressed feelings or you just have serious problems with emotional control...

I was going to ignore you, but I need (for myself) to clear things, firstly I am no ones victim. I do not overly care what you think of me it is of no importance. How can you measure my distress or even say it is contrived? You not know me. You were distressed by my thoughtless comments in my post, which said in the heat of the moment and regretted soon after. But we all say things in the heat of the moment ya. You hold the Qur'an dear to your heart as it is your Holy Book.. Am I not allowed to hold the Bible dear to mine as it is my Holy book. When you ridicule my beliefs and my holy book have I not the right to feel the pain same as you? At moment I do have problems at times with my emotional control coz I have big things in my life like brain tumour that is taking my mind in little bits and now I find in my body also so my days are short. But you do not know of this but you judge me anyway. Maybe it is kinder for a person not to be so quick to judge when not having full facts.

"Ban me if you want..." "if not welcomed anymore..." what's this?... I'm the only "negativity" in your life and the Site does not belong to me... is this not an emotional blackmail and clear manipulation of how unjustly you're being treated?

I was not meaning this for you. I meaning for the moderators that you could make request if you liked to do. You are not at all a negativity in my life. You are not in my life at all. I was meaning it doesn't matter coz I don't have time for small things like this forum. That you read it's as like emotional blackmail is more of you than me. I have not been treated unjustly at all.

I have strong guilt reflex and I often end up feeling guilty... but you're just overdoing this "playing of the victim of all offense".

I'm not a victim. You annoyed me with your insults as you were doing what you accused me of doing. Insulting faith of others. But it was somehow ok for you to do so as you are muslim and of course being so only you can have the truth.

secondly, I thought you said you ignored me and posted this reply... "twisted logic of only I get to reply to you"

Honestly. I did not see your reply. It was not apparent on my iPad when I posted my apology. You can be live that or not it does not matter. I know in my heart I was true.

Be Normal and don't get yourself or others emotionally involved in matters as real as our existence!

I thinking I was normal for me. Maybe not now I don't know.

Apology accepted(even though I'm not hurt)... accept mine; That's just the straightfoward human I am, I do not deliberately intend to disrupt your fragile peace of mind.

Thank you. I graciously accept your apology. My fragile mind is already disrupted it doesn't need your help. Anyway, I enjoyed my time here. Tomorrow I am going to a place for rest away from family and friends so they can get used to the idea of without me. But also to be quiet and think on things. I learned a lot here from kind muslims who were patient with me. ( not you maybe ) smile but not enough to persuade me that Yeshua did not speak the truth and He showed the way for me that God wished me to see. Peace to you. Sorry foe making this public as no doubt you will see it as some kind of manipulation or sympathy calling but do not feel any of that I do not need or want. But I do not know how to say it privately message accept for someone who has offered to be friend.

God bless and keep you, which I'm sure we would all wish for each other. Christians aren't monsters we are Gods people like you. We should love each other as God loves us. Not be mean of spirit. I sincerely do sorry for all times my spirit was mean and hurtful. I will pray God forgives me as I throw myself upon His mercy. Love and peace of heart to you.

a_stranger

Dear Cariad :

We are all seeking truth , we are all searching for our creator since knowledge is the first step for faith without knowing who is our creator defently , sharply , and sincerely , we are loosing our way . I am sure Yeshua peace be upon him never claimed any divinity , he was a humble servant of God just like all other prophets . He was an example for humanity ..........no trinity .. ...One creator ...everything else is his creation . (Abc of Islam ) This is the purity of hearts. As long one mix the creation with the creator his heart will be spoiled completely spoiled....he is directed to a false direction.

Peace should flow from the truth ( Allah the one God is the truth). I know it is difficult to change minds but for the seeker of pleasure of God it will be easy.

Peace be with you.

cabdixakim

I was going to ignore you, but I need (for myself) to clear things, firstly I am no ones victim. I do not overly care what you think of me it is of no importance. How can you measure my distress or even say it is contrived? You not know me. You were distressed by my thoughtless comments in my post, which said in the heat of the moment and regretted soon after. But we all say things in the heat of the moment ya. You hold the Qur'an dear to your heart as it is your Holy Book.. Am I not allowed to hold the Bible dear to mine as it is my Holy book. When you ridicule my beliefs and my holy book have I not the right to feel the pain same as you? At moment I do have problems at times with my emotional control coz I have big things in my life like brain tumour that is taking my mind in little bits and now I find in my body also so my days are short. But you do not know of this but you judge me anyway. Maybe it is kinder for a person not to be so quick to judge when not having full facts.

I was not meaning this for you. I meaning for the moderators that you could make request if you liked to do. You are not at all a negativity in my life. You are not in my life at all. I was meaning it doesn't matter coz I don't have time for small things like this forum. That you read it's as like emotional blackmail is more of you than me. I have not been treated unjustly at all.

I'm not a victim. You annoyed me with your insults as you were doing what you accused me of doing. Insulting faith of others. But it was somehow ok for you to do so as you are muslim and of course being so only you can have the truth.

Honestly. I did not see your reply. It was not apparent on my iPad when I posted my apology. You can be live that or not it does not matter. I know in my heart I was true.

I thinking I was normal for me. Maybe not now I don't know.

Thank you. I graciously accept your apology. My fragile mind is already disrupted it doesn't need your help. Anyway, I enjoyed my time here. Tomorrow I am going to a place for rest away from family and friends so they can get used to the idea of without me. But also to be quiet and think on things. I learned a lot here from kind muslims who were patient with me. ( not you maybe ) smile but not enough to persuade me that Yeshua did not speak the truth and He showed the way for me that God wished me to see. Peace to you. Sorry foe making this public as no doubt you will see it as some kind of manipulation or sympathy calling but do not feel any of that I do not need or want. But I do not know how to say it privately message accept for someone who has offered to be friend.

God bless and keep you, which I'm sure we would all wish for each other. Christians aren't monsters we are Gods people like you. We should love each other as God loves us. Not be mean of spirit. I sincerely do sorry for all times my spirit was mean and hurtful. I will pray God forgives me as I throw myself upon His mercy. Love and peace of heart to you.

You're just making me feel really bad of myself :) I'm sincerly sorry for being crude in the manner I chose to speak... what I did not do is insult faith (... see my first post, it's in parenthesis and quotes meaning it's refutable_ a thing that I believe to exist)

Had the air was not so emotional to personal level in almost every discussion, one of us could really have ended up convinced.

It's only getting worse every time I respond to your posts and I don't like this personal focus in a public forum so I leave you at peace and will never reply to any of your posts... meanwhile, the last thing I want is for someone to leave a place he likes because of my false "macho" and aggressive attitudes.

Last edited: