singapore? indonasia? thailand????????????

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2: brothers and sisters..hope well, alhumdulillah..
well, urm..u know what, long back we had gone to some mall, and urm, u know there were some contests , and we just wrote our names and our phne numbers bla,bla.....and then today after i came from my class i got a call, urm, and in 15 members , my sisters name got selected (AISHA14 (IN TTI:)))we have won 3 prizes ..and 1st one is a trip to indonasia or thailand, or singapore and this priz is valid for 1 year....:)..........i dont know for how many days :D...coz i was abit sleepy, and i didnt show any reaction when phone call came to me:eek:...now, i felt, if inshallah all this happenes..(i dont know how far is true, nor am i much interested :p)..but even if it gets fully done..then which country should i choose?...singapore? thailand? or indonasia???? :confused:

jazakallalah khair

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmathullah

I wonder how this comes under News and current affairs. :-? probably you didnt understand the term "current affairs".. LOL..

and i thought this section is only to bash up saudi arabia.. :pKidding!!

anyways.. all three countries are good for shopping. might wanna take a took at various fatwaas.

otherwise singapore is only OK(been there for few hours). and heard indonesia is nice and very good for shopping. and only buddist temples come to my mind when i think of thailand.

assalaamu alaykkum wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu

Abu Talib

Feeling low
:salam2:

Well in my opinion you should choose Singapore first then I say Indonesia. I haven't been to any one these countries but those who have visited which I know didn't say good about Thailand.

Abdul25

Logical Believer
i dont think it is GERMAN, but it is GERMANY with big Y .:D

i personally like either Singapore or Malaysia

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

Lol brother, I don't think Malaysia is on the list:

But I would recommend Singapore. I have been there for a week (my brother lives there), and it is BEAUTIFUL!! And so CLEAN. And there's halal food EVERYWHERE! And the shopping district is AWESOME! And it is just SPECTACULAR! And the train system is STATE OF THE ART!

You get the idea :) Indonesia is too big to look at in a few days - but Singapore is a little place which can be fully travelled within a short period of time.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
I've been living in Malaysia for the past two months. Singapore will be the most developed out of the three countries, but shopping there will be the most expensive. There are quite a few Muslims there too, but it isn't really a Muslim country.

Indonesia is a Muslim country, and I had a Turkish friend who was just there yesterday and came back today. He said he really enjoyed his time there and the people seemed warmer and friendlier than people in Malaysia (just his opinion, incase their are malays reading this). But the quality of life there is not as good...but then again, with a paid vacation, they might just give you really nice hotels.

My other Sri Lankan Muslim friend who is also with me in Malaysia went to Southern Thailand about two weeks ago and it was a Muslim majority city. It's a placed that he also enjoyed, with the prices being much cheaper than in Malaysia. Anyways, if you want to get cheap shopping done, then Indonesia and Thailand are much better options than Singapore.

Assalam alaikum.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Yes sis, Singapore IS a very expensive city actually... hmm... I'm not sure what place would be best - I haven't seen Indonesia or Thailand, so I'm not sure. Maybe if you primarily don't want to do shopping that much, maybe. ??

You should just do Istikhara and see what your heart says :p