Video Sister Carolyne in England accepts the truth and becomes Muslim, Love for Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirhan

:bismillah:

First of all i would like to thank all who made this site work, and i would like to say to my :hijabi: sister, welcome to Islam... and i hope that all will be in janna inshallah: i did not see the video, but i can just say allah yu barek feekay. "may allah forgive you and blesses you

if you need any help... please feel free to ask

qadzf5

Alhamdulillah

Salam Uwalikum.

Alhamdulillah all praise belongs to our lord Allah (swt). Allah (swt) guides who he wills and Alhamdulillah Allah guided this sister. May Allah (swt) make it easy for her.

Salam

sirhan

Welcome to Islam

:wasalam:

Dear Brothers and Sisters,
firs of All ii would like to thank Allah for lighting our way, and i would like to welcome my new Muslim Sister

Dear all
I would like to thank you all for being so nice and good,
and I pray to Allah to accept your fine work, helping Muslims all
over, and helping non Muslim to understand Islam,

May Allah Accept us in show us the right way to him, My Allah
forgive us, and enter us in his Janna, with the Prophet Muhammad
SWS

khairy SRILANKA

HELLO
ITs great that this girl has come into the wonderful brotherhood of islam
forget about the headscarf, those are rituals which will comet o one wen the right time comes. more imporatantly its the esentials of belief and the prinioples of islam that are impoprtant to beleive in
so welcome to islam carolyn

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Salam alaikum,

Another nice one (seems like a continuation of "Aminah's Story" video?)

I do hope that no one really thinks the piece of cloth over her head means that she is any more (or less) religious.

Agree and don't agree. Muslim women must always cover their head all time unless there is an emergency or unavoidable situation that permitted by the syariah.. Sorry sister I didn't mean to offend any of my sisters.

abdelaali

Felicitation

SALAM J'ESP2RE Q VOUS ETUDIE plein de livres d4islam et q tu choisisses des amies musulmanes pour vous vous encourager Dieu vous aide dans tons chemin.

navu2004

assalamu alikum

Now a days people are nor ready to study or learn about islaam and its rules for way of life. peoples are looking in to the activities of some muslim named persons and ensuring that these are islamic thaughts and calling us as terrorists or some thing like that.. if anybody make a study about islm indepth inshah allah he will convert in to muslim.. no doubt.. that is why you and many people were came to the truth.. So inspire your sarroundins also to find these truth. may alla bless you..

coolfirefighter

video

why the warning on the video! ? the prophet pbuh would not have put a warning on such and issue, its like putting a warning on our kids schools that there teachers dont wear hijabs?

we need to learn the true islam and not be un-intelligent with it

tazzy

Mashallah,

May Allah SWT make her strong and she wears her headscarf . It would be useful to have a continuation of where she went from here.
mashallah I hope this person always stays on the right path and always wears a hijab.

qalvin salem

subhanallah

Assalamo alaikom sister carolyn,
May Allah bless you with peace, and tranquility in your heart. You have found the very reason of our existence in this world, which is to praise and pray Allah (Subhanaho Wa Taallah). Don't be bothered in not yet wearing hijab, becuase the religion Islam can be learn step by step. Allah obliges us to perform teachings of Islam base on what we can do. Just strengthen your faith and seek the mercy of Allah to make you a better muslim and give you strength to wear hijab, inshaallah.
The shabah or companions of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam were tought of islam step by step. Same also with us, we perform Islam base on what we can do. Ishaallah, Allah will make us a true muslim the moment He sees our strong intent and desire to complete Islam.

azizuddin

sister carolyne in england video

Subhanallah, my best wishes to sister carolyne. May all of us give her all the support she needs. When she wears the black purdah against her skin, she looks pure and beautiful. If she was in malaysia, I would look out for her.

GOD HAS CREATED MANKIND INTO DIFFERENT CULTURES, SHAPES AND SIZES SO THAT WE MAY KNOW ONE ANOTHER; BUT THE BEST AMONG US ARE THE ONES WHO BELIEVE IN GOD, ENJOIN GOOD AND FORBID EVIL..

azawan

subhan a llah

Our god selected you, because he love you, and i invok god to give you his best way of guidance in order to discover the paradice of islam realy you becaming very happy and quite when you read the best qoran, sertainly you feel very very happy when you searching for some lovely things what we hope for us and for you from our great god.
your brother, hacene:shahadah:shahadah:

Status
Not open for further replies.