Video Sister Carolyne in England accepts the truth and becomes Muslim, Love for Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rifaat Alaraki

Subhanallah

:subhanallah:
I started by this great word because it is really the feeling when I heard this story from this sister, what just I thought about at this moment is mercy of Allah (swt) when is sent to someone and how this sister felt the light in her heart, she couldn't struggle the desire to follow and just surrender to Allah (swt) will, she is very lucky by this great change in her life, I hope and supplicate our Rabb Allah (swt) to strengthen and support her to keep in the true path till she wins the reward from Allah (swt).
Brother/ Rifaat Alaraki

truthfinder

:salam2:
In The name of Allah the Most Beneficent the Most Merciful.

well its a very meritorios thing that sister carolyne has done.may allah shower on her with his blessings
:ma:

saahir

Sister Carolyne

Well Come To Islam, The All Human Beings born at Nature means they are muslim at the time of born, so you turn back your natural birth; the Islam is complete Code of Life for further it is requested that you read and understand the Quran and Hadith and take interest in thses thigs, they are right way to seek Islam and when you will be understnd you preach the Islam.

turned

Mum, I'm a Muslim

This video and

Aminah's Story. A Revert Sister from England and her family

Sister Amy was a student at Birmingham University.

Jan's Story Why She Loves Islam

Are all from a documentary which came on Channel 4 in the UK called
Mum, I'm a Muslim
Aired Sunday 10 March 2002, 8pm
http://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/M/mum_muslim

Can be viewed in full below
Forward to 2mins10secs to skip the intro which is from Croatian TV
Ends at 50mins30secs

[vg]-8711816445349558264[/vg]

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-8711816445349558264

Ps: Whole documentary can be downloaded from
http://www.islamictorrents.net/details.php?id=13171

HANSEM

salam

salam sis i have read all your information hope you will be in muslim kaafah amin allah bless you
hans

[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/carolyne_turntoislam.jpg[/imgleft]Carolyne decided to become Muslim. Carolyne says> "if any human being doesnt question why we're here, then... i think there is something wrong in that.One part of me was saying that it might upset people if i did this, it got to the stage in January, three years ago, when i just thought i have to follow this, this is the right way. I like to identify myself as a muslim........ I do think i really should be covering my head......" She talks about how she first told her parents that she was Muslim. How and Why she became Muslim, as well as her thoughts on Hijab.

Please help our site, by linking back to us and spreading TurnToIslam.Com .

[vg]2361039010867360531[/vg]

sabrina maouche

asalaamwalikum sister

im am also a english muslim convert ..i also felt as you did about the wearing of the hijab ..ive a very anti muslim thinking family.so i want to keep everyone happy .but inside i wasent because i wanted to wear hijab so much and i knew what it ment to me..then 2yrs after converting to islam i couldent keep it to myself anymore so i put on hijab and steaped out in to the world..and do you know sister it wasent half as bad as i imagined it to be..if i did have a comment for the public or my family i kept reminding myself why i was wearing the hijab and mashallah the benfits wear so rewarding..now 8yrs on ..i love my hijab and wouldent have it any other way i hope this will help you inshallah be strong my sister..

roseland

as salaam alykum! dear carolyne i am so glad to read abt you , welcome to the right way and may allah gives sucess you in the way of life and akhira ameen, carolyne you are new to islam so its ok dear but dont paste you photos in any site because it is prohibited to takes photos in islam and show yourself to namehram and visit this sites to know more about islam www.anwary-islam.com, www.islamicfinder.com, www.irf.net.

Asalaam

roseland

as salaam alykum! dear carolyne i am so glad to read abt you , welcome to the right way and may allah gives sucess you in the way of life and akhira ameen, carolyne you are new to islam so its ok dear but dont paste you photos in any site because it is prohibited to takes photos in islam and show yourself to namehram.

It is not allowed to hang a picture or keep a picture of any being that possesses a soul. It is obligatory to destroy such pictures. This is because the Prophet (sallallaahu 'alaihi-wasallam) said,

"Do not leave any image, but [instead] efface it." [1] It was confirmed in the hadith of Jabir radiyallaahu 'anhu that,
"That because the Prophet (sallallaahu 'alaihi-wasallam) prohibited having pictures in houses." [2]
Therefore, all pictures meant for remembrance should be torn to pieces or burnt. However, pictures that are needed out of necessity, such as for official identification purposes and so forth, may be kept.

As salaam alykum

muhammadfaiz

im am also a english muslim convert ..i also felt as you did about the wearing of the hijab ..ive a very anti muslim thinking family.so i want to keep everyone happy .but inside i wasent because i wanted to wear hijab so much and i knew what it ment to me..then 2yrs after converting to islam i couldent keep it to myself anymore so i put on hijab and steaped out in to the world..and do you know sister it wasent half as bad as i imagined it to be..if i did have a comment for the public or my family i kept reminding myself why i was wearing the hijab and mashallah the benfits wear so rewarding..now 8yrs on ..i love my hijab and wouldent have it any other way i hope this will help you inshallah be strong my sister..

Alhamdulillah..
it's good to hear that... ^_^
May Allah bless you.

mohammed 707

salaam leikum im very happy for u to be come muslim and i hope u will wear hijab couse that is what allah say if u beleive what allah say so u have to follow is only shaitwan is follow u to tell u dont wear hijabb so be strong ishaa allah u will see how good is it when u wear hijaab alla karim

Ahmedtunisia

يقول رسول الله عليه الصلاة والسلام لأصحابه: (سيبلغ هذا الأمر ما بلغ الليل والنهار) أي أن الإسلام سينتشر في كل مكان يصله الليل والنهار أي في كل الأرض، وبالفعل تقول الإحصائيات الغربية إن الإسلام موجود في كل مكان من العالم اليوم!!وهذا ما أكده القرآن عندما أشار في آية عظيمة إلى أن هذا الدين سينتشر وسيعم الدنيا وسيَظهر ويعلو على كل الأديان الأخرى، يقول تعالى: (هُوَ الَّذِي أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُ بِالْهُدَى وَدِينِ الْحَقِّ لِيُظْهِرَهُ عَلَى الدِّينِ كُلِّهِ وَكَفَى بِاللَّهِ شَهِيدًا)[الفتح: 28]. أليس ما نشاهده اليوم من انتشار سريع للإسلام ومن اعترافات غربية بأن الإسلام هو الدين الأكثر والأوسع والأسرع انتشاراً، أليس في ذلك هذه الآية معجزة تشهد على صدق هذا الدين؟!

Status
Not open for further replies.