Video Sister Carolyne in England accepts the truth and becomes Muslim, Love for Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

righ86

Assalam'Alaikoum wa rahmato allahi wa barakatoho
i don't know what to say but i am really happy cuz i found this site
and i am too glad cuz of these people whom found the truth and they turned to islam.
good life every brother and every sister .i love you all for the sake of Allah
. Our Allah guided to the right way
i saw the vedio of karolyne .it was nice
and i wish every her family and friends come to think of the reason which made you an other girl/woman .
and i wish they find the truth as you did
and i ask Allah to guid them incha'Allah.
wa salam'alaikoum wa rahmato allahi wa barakatoho
:ma:

Zayna85908

did this wonderful girl wear her headscarf yet? does anybody know? I want to know if she has found the strength. I pray for her inshallah walaykumsalam

asslamo alikom sis insha allah we have quraan class u can join and i ask allah to in crease ur knowledge allah bless u ameeen
asslamo alikom wr wb u can pm on yahoo fighter_man01_49

abou mohager

mash'a allah

sister carolyn ,you have agood well and good challenge to problems which you'll face you ,stay on this way and aske from allah the stability and provide you with strenth to know more about islam ,our religion is call to tolerance and it doesn't permit to violence.i asked from allah that enter me,you,and mouslems brothers and sisters in paradise(alganah) with well of allah(in shaa allah).:ma:

faddy

ALLAH ALWAYS KEEP U IN HIS SHADOW

SALAM W ALI KUM,

I M FAHAD KHAN BEST OF LUCK CAROLYNE NOW U R A CHILD WHO HAS COME FIRST TIME IN THIS WORLD. AND UR FACE IS LOOKING TO MUCH BRITE BY THE BLESSING OF ALLAH.

:mashallah:
:wasalam:

french_muslim

AL HAMDOULLILLAH , whatever you learn and see from today in the Muslim Community, just be awared that Lord Howard, a graet chemist converted to Islam on the last century wrote : I thak ALLAH, who made me know Islam before the muslims.

Anyway, you will find "part of the thruth in your brothers and sisters", and ALLAH is THE PERFECT, so just be patient, the first thing that is " 100 percent sure" : ALLAH's Qoran.

Forgive me for the mistakes I make in English, as I speak and write french, and spanish, but english has always been a little more complicated.

MAY ALLAH GIVE YOU ALL THAT YOU WISH. a brother Abder'Rahman

arya

Assalamu Allaikum

Iam from indonesia may i know ur messeger to have conversation with u?
i on ary_vika_u2k
Wassalamu Allaikum

saif_buseri

My 1 friend from China also Embraced Islam with Blessing of ALLAH

My 1 friend from China also Embraced Islam with Blessing of ALLAH...

that day was the most happiest day in my life....my eyes are full of tears and alot of joy from GOD...

dear.....ISLAM is biggest gift from ALLAH.....you are lucky person in world.....even newly Muslims practise more better and with pure heart other than Muslims like us who are born as Muslims.....

wish u best of luck...GOD BLESS U ALL

Akseer Ahmed Awan
Bs Electronics Engineering-Pakistan

Tallal

I would like to provide any kind of help and assistance for newly convert muslim or someone who is willing to know something about Islam, we just need to talk

sadruddin

alhamdulillah

i so proud with because be a muslim.i honest you with your spirit with islam.i hope you always wih islam.

jahangir zargar

:lol::SMILY308::tti_sister:
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/carolyne_turntoislam.jpg[/imgleft]Carolyne decided to become Muslim. Carolyne says> "if any human being doesnt question why we're here, then... i think there is something wrong in that.One part of me was saying that it might upset people if i did this, it got to the stage in January, three years ago, when i just thought i have to follow this, this is the right way. I like to identify myself as a muslim........ I do think i really should be covering my head......" She talks about how she first told her parents that she was Muslim. How and Why she became Muslim, as well as her thoughts on Hijab.

Please help our site, by linking back to us and spreading TurnToIslam.Com .

[vg]2361039010867360531[/vg]

Status
Not open for further replies.