Video Sister Carolyne in England accepts the truth and becomes Muslim, Love for Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lions_den1

Ahle Sunnah wal Jama
family

:ma: salafi sister!!! you've put it so well and so elloquantly- relly i could not have said it any better my self.

May Allah reward you for all your sacrifes. may Allah continue to give you super stregnth :SMILY346:

:tti_sister:

Glad you embraced islam- Welcome to the Family

kheloufi

salam alaykoum

salam alaykoum wa rahmatoulah, merci beaucoup pour votre message que vous m'avez envoyer et le plaisir de le lire, je suis tres reconnaissant et tres flatter pour votre recit avant et apres votre convertion a l'islam, et puis que vous etes devenue salafi sister,la aussi vous etes inchaalah la vrai musulmane devant dieu, et a tout les musulmans et musulmanes, chere soeur carolyn, je veux demander votre main au mariage musulman salafi inchaalah, est ce que vous m'acceptier? je suis algerien musulman sunni salafi depuis longtemps, j'attends votre reponse tres bientot inchaalah, salam alaykoum wa rahmatoulah, votre frere salafi en dieu.

muhammad27

Straight path

:hijabi: Aslamu alaykum Sister Carolyne.
In the name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful.
Allah says:Surely those say:"Our Lord is God", and then remained upright,on them the angels will descend, saying:"Fear not, nor grieve. But recieve glad tidings of the Paradise which you were promised.(30) We are your protecters in this worldly life and in the Hereafter.Therein you shall have all that your souls desire and therein you shall have all you ask for;(31) a provision from the All Forgiving, Most Merciful".(32) And who is better in speech than he who calls to God , does good, and says:"Iam of those who submite?"(33) Nor goodnessand evil be equal. repel evil with what is better. Whoever there is enmity between him and you will become your friend close.(34) But none is granted this except those who are patient and none is granted it except those who are truly fortunate.(35) And if you are tempted by Satan, seek refuge with God. It is He Who is All-Hearing,All-Knowing.(36) Among His sings are the night, the day, the sun, and the moon. Do not prostrate before the sunor the moon; but prostrate before God, Who created them both, if it is Him you worship".(37) Surat: FUSSILAT (EXPLAINED IN DETAIL) (41:30-37
MAY Allah make us among righteouse Amen
Asalamu alaykum.

al-muslimah

Mashallah!!but she needs to put on her head scarf..may allah guide every1 to the right path..:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

convertsister

Assalamu-alaikum, Ramadhan Mubarak to you all and your families. Don't worry- I've now been wearing hijab since 2003! This clip is 6 years old. Wa salam.

fahi73

Well done

By far the most important is to testify there is no God but ALlah himself. Being muallaf itself is awkward and difficult circumstances, that is why Islam encourage muslim to help muallaf in term financial ie zakah, psychology etc. Insha allah with more understanding, encouragement and strength she'll be strong enough to fulfil her obligation to ALlah.:mashallah:

omarpainter

salamoalaykom my sister

salamoalaykom
what a wonderful idea to creat like this site to show people from all over the world that there is some people need to be on the right path of Allah and on the steps of our prophet sidna Mohamed peace and pray be upon Him .
this sister who has converted lately to islam may be the first step to aljanna inshallah .
who knows may be a right way to talk about islam to her parrents and freinds . the one can influence the others around him or her .
inshallah this sister must know more about islam and will be better after her converting because the sins will turn to hasanat .

omarpainter

assalamoalaykom my sister in islam

what a wonderful idea to creat like this site to show people from all over the world that there is some people need to be on the right path of Allah and on the steps of our prophet sidna Mohamed peace and pray be upon Him .
this sister who has converted lately to islam may be the first step to aljanna inshallah .
who knows may be a right way to talk about islam to her parents and friends . the one can influence the others around him or her .
inshallah this sister must know more about islam and will be better after her converting because the sins will turn to hasanat .

muhammad27

:salah: Asalamu alaykum Sister Cnverts
Alhamdu lillah that you weared Hijab, also Ramadhan Mubarak to you and all Muslims
And may Allah accept our SAWM,QIYAM and may Allah forgive our sins and pardon our misdeeds in this month of Rammadan Mubarak.
In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Most Merciful.
Allah says:" When there comes the help of God and victory,(1) and you see the people embracing God's way in multitudes.(2) Then celebrate the praises of your Lord and seek His forgiveness; for He is Ever Forgiving.(3) Surat An-Nasr(110:1-3)
Wasalamu alaykum.

monaxd

i love this web site because is so much great about islam i can see here. i watch a video about yusuf islam.. it was take long time but i like it.
and carolyn mashaallah welcom to the must beautifull religion in the world:)
i have watch many other converts video and i feel bether and more proud for my religion.
inshaallah allah will do everything easy for us all.

londonboy

[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/carolyne_turntoislam.jpg[/imgleft]Carolyne decided to become Muslim. Carolyne says> "if any human being doesnt question why we're here, then... i think there is something wrong in that.One part of me was saying that it might upset people if i did this, it got to the stage in January, three years ago, when i just thought i have to follow this, this is the right way. I like to identify myself as a muslim........ I do think i really should be covering my head......" She talks about how she first told her parents that she was Muslim. How and Why she became Muslim, as well as her thoughts on Hijab.

Please help our site, by linking back to us and spreading TurnToIslam.Com .

[vg]2361039010867360531[/vg]
assalamoualaikum.....im really impressed to see a girl who is chossing the right path and realising that there is only one GOD no matter in what way you are praying and its ALLAH...and i will be very happy if i can come into contact with you..

khatham

You have taken the right decision

Sister Carolyne,

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for joining Islam religion and inform you that you have taken the right decision. Also, we pray to ALLAH to affirm you in this True Religion.

I hope from ALLAH to deliver on Your Hand, many to Islam.

Your brother Abdullah
Saudi Arabia

:laila:

roseland

Asalaam alykum!

Mubarak dear u have taken a very good step in your life its quite difficult but ALLAH is ther wth you always, just thnk tht u have bcom a member of muslim family dear takecare may allah guide you more n more wth best knowledge of islam and may allah guide the rest member of ur family ameen.

Masalaam

Status
Not open for further replies.