Video Sister Crystal Talks about her life Before and After Islam

mkaass

Ma saha' Allah ..
I live in Canada and this is the first time I heard about a true story for converting to islam from Canadian people.
Baraka Allaho fiekom

Ameera

Seeking allah
Salaam Alikum Welcome

I'm a new converted Muslim in the West I agree with Hijab but totally disagree with veil, I do not cover my feet either as I rarely wear anything other than sandals the only time I will wear socks is when I visit the Masjid twice weekly for Sisters Circle and New to Islam Muslims,

I pray that Allah guide you on your path in whatever direction you walk and however you are covered, We are not the ones to judge :tti_sister:

Ameera :shake:

zatun A

Ameer

just hold on and inshallah Allah will help you congraglation on been a muslim you choice the correct religon may allah always be with you.you said you need so advise on ramadan well just sitll be conected with this web site and you will recive an answer.INSALLAH:hijabi:

zatun A

ameer

just hold on and inshallah Allah will help you congraglation on been a muslim you choice the correct religon may allah always be with you.you said you need some advise on ramadan well just sitll be conected with this web site and you will recive an answer.INSALLAH.Alah is always with us.:hijabi:

al_ghaasheyah

ES-SELÂMU ALEYKÜM VR VB EBEDEN DAİMAN AJMAİN İNŞÂALLAH

ELHAMDÜ-LİLLAH-İ RABBEL ALAMİN

AS-SALAMU ALÂ MANİ' TABAA'L HUDA
SURAT-UL ET TAHA 47

VAS-SAL3AM

Yasir84

Masha'Allah Sister Crystal, may Allah bless your family till you meet our Allah, i'm waiting for the day when i'll see my beloved turned to Allah like how sister Crystal did. now i can't do nothing but to cry to Allah to guide my beloved and gift her a blessed life and make her the successful one in this world and here after, Aameen.

Waqar

Aslam-O-Elecum,

Congratulations to Our sister "Crystal" to become a Muslim.
Allah show us right direction, Ameen.

Walecum-Aslam.

Neama

in sorah ainfal there is an ayat it is said to the prophet(pbuh) that "say to your wives and other mominas that when they come out from thier house they should cover thier face with thier cloth from thier head to face side so that they could be recocnized " i think that it is enough to prove that women shold cover thier face in front of ghair mehram

what u mentioned is not in anifal Surrah but in surrat al Ahzab ..and what u say is the tafseer -the meaning- brother not the verse.. so please mention the verse correctly and not on your own words .. barak Allahu feik and barak Allahu in our sister crystal for choosing the right islamic Hijab

massimo

mashallah

Alhumulilah sister crystal That allah bless you...And all your family..Islam true only religion..We Muslims we are people fortunate.be under the protection of Allah merciful..salam sister allah u akbar

arya

Assalamu Allaikum

u had Nice decision to asking your problem with going to mosque...with the righmen....I have one queation to u...mysister
Why on the west(government) they are refuse to accept Islamtruth?
i think they are always talking if they is the objective country which take the truth.
Allah Blessing u.
Wassalamu Allaikum.

MuhammadAbdAllah

Allah guides who he wills

Masha allah, you have a new life and you are saved and you are saving your daughter from going through the wrong path.

waaeel

s/a

s/a
u should know from this momment that u have aclean start white point
be careful its eazy to blacken this page
i mean from know u will see more enemies
but with god there is no lose no grief:astag:

idrees59

MOHAMMAD IDREES FROM PAKISTAN

SUBHANALLAH THAT U HAVE EMBRACED ISLAM , AND I AM AMAZED TO SEE THE VIDO , AND I AM HAPPY TO SEE THAT VIDEO , ISLAM IS GREAT RELIGION

SISTER CRYSTAL I WANT TO CONGRUGULATE U ABOUT EMBRACING ISLAM

saptaji

:salam2:

:ma:
sister crystal Allah makes Muslim the people that He likes them and u r one of them realy it was amazing 2 hear how u became Muslim and we pray 4 u to get strong faith day after day.

your,s Brother Ahmedkaafi
Subhaanallahu.. Allah will bless u my sister..