Sister JenGiove leaves TTI

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
i am not blaming her brother.am i?
...i am just trying to explain to her that she accused some one..obviously what do u think, will a non believer become a muslim in a second?..it takes time brother...
its our duty to explain them kindly...
if it wasnt her mistake, then why did she edit the post?...
i know she didnt do it intentionally, but she did a mistake..we all do mistake..and its our duty to correct our mistake..i dint put all the blame on her...i know she is innocent..i dont blame her, i blame shaitaan which made her do that..

I don't agree with you sister,
You don't know Aapa very well, and I don't agree that she did a mistake.
I understand your first sentence, but you know what, Aapa is alot elder to us in age as well as in knowledge, she knows what, when, how and what to speak and write. Please if I am not wrong we are now doing the same what sister Jen said, blaming, hating instead of correcting..

I beg you pardon if it sounds offensive.
"ITS NOT INTENTIONAL" and not its better to leave it to ALLAH(SWT).

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
I don't agree with you sister,
You don't know Aapa very well, and I don't agree that she did a mistake.
I understand your first sentence, but you know what, Aapa is alot elder to us in age as well as in knowledge, she knows what, when, how and what to speak and write. Please if I am not wrong we are now doing the same what sister Jen said, blaming, hating instead of correcting..

I beg you pardon if it sounds offensive.
"ITS NOT INTENTIONAL" and not its better to leave it to ALLAH(SWT).

i know aapa very well brother...every person does a mistake, wheather it is elder/younger..muslims are made to do mistakes, as we are not muhammad (s.a.w), asthagiruallah...but true muslims, are those, who do mistake, and then correct thier mistake..i dont wanna discuss any more regarding this topic...if im wrong, may allah correct me .but remember brother..everyone has a heart..and sister jen did feel bad..i am not hating anyone..asthagfirualah..my imaan does not allow me to hate any one..but i hate the shaitaan in them, and also in me..nor am i pure, nor any one here..atleast let us try to be pure...

ShyHijabi

:salam2:

This is awful and I pray Allah swt has mercy on us for turning someone away from Islam. I have been accused of being Zoinist, a "pretend Muslim", a Jew in disquise, and even a kaffir. (once someone said I worked for Mossad...I had to look that term up) I suggest ANYONE here to use caution before making such accusations for we have no rights to do such a thing...ever.

I have made and wrote some horrid mistakes on here and have hurt Muslims and non-Muslims alike with my ignorance. I still struggle with my own arrogance to "always be right." Then I read that people such as Omar (RA) and Ali (RA) were not above correction and I feel such humiliation over my stupidity.

Jen, if you read this, please forgive myself and others for hurting you. While our religion is perfect we are a very flawed people. But know we struggle mightily everyday to be better Muslims. Shaitaan loves to twist the followers of Allah and thus we are weak to his whispers.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
i know aapa very well brother...every person does a mistake, wheather it is elder/younger..muslims are made to do mistakes, as we are not muhammad (s.a.w), asthagiruallah...but true muslims, are those, who do mistake, and then correct thier mistake..i dont wanna discuss any more regarding this topic...if im wrong, may allah correct me .but remember brother..everyone has a heart..and sister jen did feel bad..i am not hating anyone..asthagfirualah..my imaan does not allow me to hate any one..but i hate the shaitaan in them, and also in me..nor am i pure, nor any one here..atleast let us try to be pure...

She might have feel bad sister, but its not b'cos of Aapa's words but because of her own way of taking/understanding her words. it's no one's fault but just a difference of thoughts and taking/understanding other's words.
Let's stitch a final thread to this post. No more arguments/discussions. Let bygone's be bygone.Now I don't know what else to write. "Allah knows best".

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

It is normal in forums that people come and go; some go because of misunderstandings, some hurted, some by other reasons. Remember that this is not the only place where to find information about Islam. May Allah help her on hers path and may she find some sources she can find more information.

I am sorry if she got bad feelings about some posts but pray some posts also were as seeds and later they are growing in her heart in hers way to looking for Islam.

To sister Jen;

thanks about wonderful link you left to me. I will try specially this one from that site:

506_5F00_WR2157_2D00_1.jpg

Come to say hi if you see sister Harb in some other forum.

bubblesmiley.gif
It is me. Have a wonderfull life to you.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

None of you read all the posts. They were several posts all over the board.

None of you responded to any of the posts.

I simply stated I am not a Zionist lover. Go read the posts. As for the rest it is speculation.

Revert Sister..the woman was not going to revert. She was happy as whatever. She would not let go of her love for the Zionist. Your love for the kuffir and her love for Zionism is your choice.

There was no accusation. That is pure speculation.

You are the mistaken one. I strongly suggest you study why Muslims and god-fearing Christians, Hindus, non-sectarians study the agenda of Zionism.

She did her job on the site..and you are proof of the pudding. You are the revert who is attacking for the kuffir a Muslim woman. You are taking the word of a kuffir over a Muslim woman.

Go figure..I have better things to do than worry about this. Allah have mercy on your poor souls.

Please read and get some information.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
She might have feel bad sister, but its not b'cos of Aapa's words but because of her own way of taking/understanding her words. it's no one's fault but just a difference of thoughts and taking/understanding other's words.
Let's stitch a final thread to this post. No more arguments/discussions. Let bygone's be bygone.Now I don't know what else to write. "Allah knows best".

i dont know any thing regarding sister jen, nor regarding sister aapa.....
what ever it might be...'allah know best'...
and..i hope jen returns to us..as she is very much dipperessed , and she is going through many problems, in this kind of thing, if some hurts that person more, then obviously that person will get more dipperessed...
by the way...'may allah give us all hidayah'

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
She chose Zionism over Islam.

Dear Aapa;

I wouldn´t think so. As she knows I am Palestine activist in here, on her message to me she wrote that she admire my passion (for Palestine) and feels sorry for my personal lost (as zionists murdered my last husband).

:SMILY309: if she is zionists? I think she just is confused person looking for something this place couldn´t give her.

But Allah knows better.

justoneofmillion

:salam2:If Allah swt wants to guide somebody nothing and none can misguide them and if Allah swt decides to misguide somebody none and nothing can guide them.We have had so many people coming here and becoming Muslim. I recall brother Eric who was a staunch Christian and used to argue harshly with everybody until one day he announced his shahada on here.look at sister Sarah for example she has been through so much hardship,But never she exchanged the absolute truth for some circumstantial disagreement or opposition she might have had her quest for Allah swt was greater than anything else.Memebrs as young as sister Sakeena 14, 15 what was it i don t rememeber ,her mother used to hide the Quran from her and she would come here sad write and complain mashallah!.Yu can imagine She had to fight so much prejudice...Like so many people we came across here i can not even count them,Brothers, sisters,Old and young writing from all corners of the world shunned by their families finding themselves evicted and homeless like one sister from Poland .The cases That portray the strength of the guidance of Allah swt Have been too numerous on this site.

Now regarding Sister gen,I don t think anybody on here disliked her,members loved her,They loved exchanging thoughts and jokes with her.They would even ask her advice on certain issues.I think it is selfish and heartless from her part to just turn the back to all the folks at tti that genuinely liked her.I don t know her life in depth as she does,there might be other reasons contributing to her decision,it can t be because of a disagreement on some political issue per se.A lot of us tend to forget that becoming Muslim involves so much more sacrifice than we can imagine.Sister gen has a kid and a Husband reading the threads on here i won t be surprised to she even asked herself that question if i do this ....if i do that....Punching herself like this is part of her struggle Allah swt is testing her too,am sure she will continue to search wherever she is inshallah for the sake of her own soul.We don t convert people .

I personaly think she wasn t ready for such a step,i might be wrong Allah swt knows best.It takes a strong heart...this is a challenge am giving her if she s reading this.I don t know what you guys have been doing here besides giving here Hadeeth after Hadeeth.Did you give her any info about the scientific miracles of the Quraan,the prophecies,the historical predictions.. I even read a thread where some brother was using Arabic words in an exchange with another member ignoring completely that the original poster was a non Muslim..We can not do dawah by learning mechanical repetition.What makes sense to us On the theological ground isn t necessarily easy to access for others .

I have had the chance to do Dawah to drug dealers ,gangsters,thiefs on some occasion, and i promise you they sink their heads down ,listen and want to know more, and end up praying fajr in the masjid thanks to Allah swt guidance.

It is not the fact that you learn a thousand hadeeth only that makes you achieve some little succes in dawah. It is the experience of life ,the insight of human understanding and the absence of political correctness (Sincerity).

As far as socio political issues are concerned, they need to be discussed.Part of clearing the misconception about this deen,is to challenge the biased media coverage that is constantly used to demonize us and launch Social ,political and Military campaigns against us.People are making money out of our mindsets.Our mindsets are hugely influenced by the information we get spoonfed with.We are rarely attacked on Tawheed or aqeeda directly.What is being attacked is the Territorial ,Political,Social and philosophical dimension of Islam not the spiritual one directly.They don t care if you believe in Allah swt or in mary popins as long as you keep your mouth shut or adopt some ascetic way of life.We don t give to Caesar what supposedly belongs to him ,we challenge what he thinks he can take from Allah swt.

There was this thread posted by sister Harb on this Palestinian child that had been burned with white phosphorous,if we do not show this to the world do you think the mainstream medias are going to do it.They did not even cover the story of Sister Marwa Al-Sherbini correctly.They did it as if it was just a detail.We have to break the silence on such crimes,And if one of the methodes to do that is through the feather so be it.But we can not remain silent when we are daily been killed and oppressed.we the voice of the silenced and if it takes losing a hundred reverts to speak truth ,raise awareness and stop these crimes from occurring again i don t care, iI choose quality over quantity.Am Muslim ,am a human being and a citizen of world .I won t t ransom truth for the sake of political correctness.On the otherhand i will try to be as respectful as i can to somebody that is seeking knowledge,i probably will make mistakes others will aswell ,if i don t realize that an blame them harshly , i might as well start worshiping myself and not the almighty.

wassalaam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

As you did not read the posts you can not call me a moron.

And I am no moron.

This is an exercise in speculation.

I forgive you.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

Indeed we don't know how are we going to end up, so it is better that we refrain from commenting on who is reverting to Islam and who is not. We are in no position whatsoever to make comments, no matter what the situation is. If that was the case many brothers I know and including myself, a few years back had no hope to turn to Islam like this whatsoever. Anybody knowing us back then had never imagined that we will be like this one day. And THE PURPOSE OF THE THREAD WAS TO REALIZE HOW TO IMPROVE OUR WAY OF DAWAH, correct our shortcomings. The purpose of the thread was not to pick up individuals and play the game of blaming each other.. There are many forums, exactly. Don't you think I or others know that ? I am not saying by leaving tti she has lost everything or she cant know more about Islam. My point is that we didnt do the dawah properly. We were not patient. Dawah is not that easy as we take it. It is not just preaching, its a dynamic process. If such thing persists, I dont think there is anything to learn from this thread. The moderators can happily close this.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

OH MY ALLAH!!!! :SMILY309:
NOW PLEASE STOP THESE ARGUMENTS... LET THE PAST BE THE PAST..

And now... I am asking you all once again...

WHY DONT WE STOP THESE ARGUMENTS AND MAKE JEN COME TO US ONCE MORE??

She told me that she always wanted to be here in TTI as she considers this forum to be her UMMAH...SUBHANALLAH..

Every one makes mistakes... why don't we forget and forgive??

THINK ABOUT HER FEELINGS..HER WORLD ...AND HER LOVE FOR US..:girl3:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

AISHA14

allah is my lord
salam.........we must call her back at any coz , iam ready here to beg her for forgiveness even if its not my mistake ...please she is very hurted of her life lets all ask her forgivnes and call her back please let us join our hands together to pull our sister into paradise please callll her back lets do it lets do it !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.