Sister JenGiove leaves TTI

Status
Not open for further replies.

AISHA14

allah is my lord
Assalaam walaikum,

As you did not read the posts you can not call me a moron.

And I am no moron.

This is an exercise in speculation.

I forgive you.

helpp who called her moron:SMILY309: ...please why are we all fighting :astag:... please stop this its shaitans work :girl3:.... oh sister aapa i ask you forgivness from our sisters and brothers ... now lets all love each other for the sake of allah ...... and lets call jen back love her also for the sake of allah ....please call her i love her and we all do .. please:SMILY308:

Ibn Uthaymin

This is what one righteous person said:

"I would have loved that my flesh were cut away with scissors if it meant that all the creation would obey Allah, the Mighty and Majestic"

This is the state of mind of the distinguished ones who love Allah.

So spouting you political bull crap and turning people on this true religion is pretty shallow.

And people stop saying "Good Luck", WTH is going on?

Naff all hapeens because of luck.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
COME ON EVERY ONE..:):):)

FORGET EVERY THING..

now lets call Aunt Gen..:)

Aunt please do join us so that every one would be happy over here..
I too (like AISHA14) ask you to come and come on lets built a healthy family over here:):hijabi:

FEE AMANILLAH

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
In the Name of Allah, the Most beneficent the Most Merciful,

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Dear beloved brothers and sisters,

This is a message, a reminder for us all and it includes myself.

We must remember to do our best to stay united. We should be careful with our words, for once we let them go, they do not return. We should not allow any feelings to develop between us, and we must all cooperate in a good way, no matter if we are Muslim or not Muslim. We are human beings, and we err.

The point of us interacting together, is that we share together, we can learn and we can grow.

Every person is welcome here, just as long as we get on, we are polite and respectful to each other and are cooperating under the rules of this website.

Whenever a disagreement, misunderstanding or even argument happens, we simply forgive and put things behind us. This enables us to move forward, and to cooperate upon goodness.

--- I do not know the full story of what happened here, and I will be looking into this matter. inshaAllah.

In meantime I will delete this thread tomorrow, so that this little mishap is forgotten, and inshaAllah it will be. But, I will still speak to those involved about this. inshaAllah.

There is no need for any person to want to leave the site. I hope as the founder of the site, that both JenGiove and Aapa stay and be part of our family here. A lot of people take pleasure from reading and sharing with you, so look to the broader picture and stay for those that care and love you. You have both used the site, and enjoyed using it, so I do hope that you will give me at least courtesy and respect to help engage and find a solution to this problem. Thank you.

I also ask that if people do have any problems or concerns, whether it is with me, the website, its staff or members, to simply write a message to me in a PM, or to the moderators. InshaAllah, we will do our best to find a solution. This is what I ask from all members here.

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah

Status
Not open for further replies.