SISTERS READ IT !

Umm_Ibrahim

La Ilaha Ilalah
Assalamu ALaykum

this is only for SISTERS.

i have a blog www.muculmanas.blogspot.com with 2 other sisters (it`s in portuguese have only one post in english) and we made to many sisters the same question and put the aswers there, please sister give me yours 2

complete the sentence ( with a short aswer) together with your name (and one last name) and nacionality

wear hijab for me is...

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

Wearing the hijab for me is...

The interpretation of the avidity of pleasing Allah, which preoccupies every atom within me. It is my sincere declaration of "Ya Allah, You have commanded, and I have obeyed" which I want the whole world to see in my simple garments of modesty. It is *me* wearing, *my love* for Allah (swt) on the outside.

A. Arraseef, Iraqi

:wasalam:

baabulrayaan

jazaakala kair

:salam2: :ma: it is really good question i think wearing hijjab is part of obligation that Allah SWT made on all of believer women from ashr. We are doing ibaada or praying when our hijjab is cover our whole body part bc we are following what Allah SWT said and decreacing sin or masia from our brothers heart. hijjab is one thing that control every from us in duniya and akhira too.Also hijjab makes us confortable everywhere we are. Remember hijjab is not cover our hair only. It must cover all our body part except our hands and face. I did't get why some our sisters wear hijjab on their hair and wear pants:astag:. I think that is not the way Allah swt and rasulallah puh liked.My Allah keep us from evil thing:tti_sister: :hearts:
ur sis .baabulrayaan

revert-sister

Proud to be a MUSLIM
Wearing the hijab for me is...

a big step and one i hope to take very soon, it repersents freedom personalty and religion.

salaaam

~Yvette~

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Wearing hijab for me is........:hijabi:

A Protection.....
An Obilgation of hope....
A Command listened to.....
A garb of Modesty......
An act of Faith....
A symbol to all of humanity.....
A token of Love and Obiedience to Allah.....
A safe haven........
A Mercy and Blessing sent to me.....

So you see that this hijab for me represents so much freedom and joy because it was sent from my Lord :hearts:

Nice thread sister :hijabi:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Wearing hijab for me is obeying to Allah and His orders.
It is the shower of my chasity,modesty,shame and integrity to Allah.
Wearing hijab for me is protection,and safety.
It is my endless love for Allah Almigty and my wish that He Inshallah be pleased with me.
Wearing hijab for me it is shower of my piety,and it is simbol of every Muslima,and I am wearing my hijab for Allah and that He be pleased with me.
Wearing hijab for me it is protection from sins and my path to Jannah.Ameen.

May Allah help to me and to all my sisters in Islam that we wear our hijab on the right way and that Allah be pleased with us Inshallah.

Thank you dear sister for sharing with us so beautiful thread Mashallah,:):SMILY252:

May Allah bless you.

Your sister Asja

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Wearing the Hijab for me is
trying to please Allah
protecting myself from the eyes of the strangers
showing my personality rather than my body
refusing fashion for faith is evrything to me
a symbol of Islam and beauty
a symbol of modesty
obedience to Allah
Your sis Ubah
Originally from Somalia but lives in the U.S

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Sorry sister forgot to add my name :shymuslima1: its Safiyah Mohammad and iam from Somalia but live in the UK..........:hijabi:

palestine

Servant of Allah
Wearing the hijab for me....is a symbol of who i am, why i'm here( on earth), and how i should be living my life. It distinguishes me from the kuffar, and reminds me that Allah swt made me a Muslim. The hijab is an ordainment from Allah swt reminding me that if i want respect, i must respect myself first. It's a reminder for me that Allah swt wants us to be appreciated for our minds and hearts, not for the shape of our bodies. It's a reminder for me that i'm no man's slave, that i don't have to dress like a supermodel to be loved or liked but rather all i have to do is be myself...A Muslim woman.
Within the hijab lies my dignity, integrity, and modesty.
Hijab is freedom from being a man's slave.
the reward of hijab you'll take to the grave.
no need to feel ashamed,
cause on the day of judgement...you're to blame.
Everything is worth a reward, even be it one deed.
so in your heart grow the islamic seed.
and becareful and aware,
and to mankind be fair.

Ni'mah Cabdulnuur
currently living in usa, but from Somalia.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Wearing hijab is my umbrella from the calling of the duyna and an outer symbol of an inner grace.
mirajmom

muna

ابنة الاسلام

Wearing hijab for me is obeying Allah's command as follow verses from the Quran say.....

يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلنَّبِىُّ قُل لِّأَزۡوَٲجِكَ وَبَنَاتِكَ وَنِسَآءِ ٱلۡمُؤۡمِنِينَ يُدۡنِينَ عَلَيۡہِنَّ مِن جَلَـٰبِيبِهِنَّۚ ذَٲلِكَ أَدۡنَىٰٓ أَن يُعۡرَفۡنَ فَلَا يُؤۡذَيۡنَۗ وَكَانَ ٱللَّهُ غَفُورً۬ا رَّحِيمً۬ا
O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies And Allâh is Ever Oft¬Forgiving, Most Merciful[59] surah ahzaab

وَقُل لِّلۡمُؤۡمِنَـٰتِ يَغۡضُضۡنَ مِنۡ أَبۡصَـٰرِهِنَّ وَيَحۡفَظۡنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ وَلَا يُبۡدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا مَا ظَهَرَ مِنۡهَا*!ۖ وَلۡيَضۡرِبۡنَ بِخُمُرِهِنَّ عَلَىٰ جُيُوبِہِنَّ*!ۖ وَلَا يُبۡدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا لِبُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوۡ ءَابَآٮِٕهِنَّ أَوۡ ءَابَآءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوۡ أَبۡنَآٮِٕهِنَّ أَوۡ أَبۡنَآءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوۡ إِخۡوَٲنِهِنَّ أَوۡ بَنِىٓ إِخۡوَٲنِهِنَّ أَوۡ بَنِىٓ أَخَوَٲتِهِنَّ أَوۡ نِسَآٮِٕهِنَّ أَوۡ مَا مَلَكَتۡ أَيۡمَـٰنُهُنَّ أَوِ ٱلتَّـٰبِعِينَ غَيۡرِ أُوْلِى ٱلۡإِرۡبَةِ مِنَ ٱلرِّجَالِ أَوِ ٱلطِّفۡلِ ٱلَّذِينَ لَمۡ يَظۡهَرُواْ عَلَىٰ عَوۡرَٲتِ ٱلنِّسَآءِ*!ۖ وَلَا يَضۡرِبۡنَ بِأَرۡجُلِهِنَّ لِيُعۡلَمَ مَا يُخۡفِينَ مِن زِينَتِهِنَّ*!ۚ وَتُوبُوٓاْ إِلَى ٱللَّهِ جَمِيعًا أَيُّهَ ٱلۡمُؤۡمِنُونَ لَعَلَّكُمۡ تُفۡلِحُونَ
And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or the slaves whom their right hands possess or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex; and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O ye Believers! Turn ye all together towards Allah that ye may attain Bliss(31) surah noor

www.quranexplorer.com

sis Yasmin Mohamed

Nurain

a promise from Allah that I trust in completely. He has promised the modesty which I believe in, and the protection from fitnah. Wearing the hijaab is also a sense of freedom, knowing that you have to better your character now that your Muslim identity is on full display.

Nur Ain Binte Mazlan
Singapore
(I hope you don't mind if I link the blog from my own blog :)

halah

Hijab is my identity as a muslim woman, my obedience to Allah and the protection from the greedy eyes. It shows that I'm totaly free from being a slave to any thing or to any one except Allah alone.

I'm from Egypt

sister purified

wearing hijab for me is freedom from being no- man's slave..itas a part of my dignity,and a constant reminder of bring humble nd modest.
im safwa~ india

fada_all

[I]wa 3alaikom assalam warahmato allah ta3ala wa barakatoho dear sister:
it is really a very nice thread sis that need:ma: to congratulate u for .thanks so much....
"wearing hijab :blackhijab:for me
is obeying Allah's command as follow verses from the Quran say.....
يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلنَّبِىُّ قُل لِّأَزۡوَٲجِكَ وَبَنَاتِكَ وَنِسَآءِ ٱلۡمُؤۡمِنِينَ يُدۡنِينَ عَلَيۡہِنَّ مِن جَلَـٰبِيبِهِنَّۚ ذَٲلِكَ أَدۡنَىٰٓ أَن يُعۡرَفۡنَ فَلَا يُؤۡذَيۡنَۗ وَكَانَ ٱللَّهُ غَفُورً۬ا رَّحِيم O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies And Allâh is Ever Oft¬Forgiving, Most Merciful[59] surah ahzaab
وَقُل لِّلۡمُؤۡمِنَـٰتِ يَغۡضُضۡنَ مِنۡ أَبۡصَـٰرِهِنَّ وَيَحۡفَظۡنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ وَلَا يُبۡدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا مَا ظَهَرَ مِنۡهَا*!ۖ وَلۡيَضۡرِبۡنَ بِخُمُرِهِنَّ عَلَىٰ جُيُوبِہِنَّ*!ۖ وَلَا يُبۡدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا لِبُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوۡ ءَابَآٮِٕهِنَّ أَوۡ ءَابَآءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوۡ أَبۡنَآٮِٕهِنَّ أَوۡ أَبۡنَآءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوۡ إِخۡوَٲنِهِنَّ أَوۡ بَنِىٓ إِخۡوَٲنِهِنَّ أَوۡ بَنِىٓ أَخَوَٲتِهِنَّ أَوۡ نِسَآٮِٕهِنَّ أَوۡ مَا مَلَكَتۡ أَيۡمَـٰنُهُنَّ أَوِ ٱلتَّـٰبِعِينَ غَيۡرِ أُوْلِى ٱلۡإِرۡبَةِ مِنَ ٱلرِّجَالِ أَوِ ٱلطِّفۡلِ ٱلَّذِينَ لَمۡ يَظۡهَرُواْ عَلَىٰ عَوۡرَٲتِ ٱلنِّسَآءِ*!ۖ وَلَا يَضۡرِبۡنَ بِأَرۡجُلِهِنَّ لِيُعۡلَمَ مَا يُخۡفِينَ مِن زِينَتِهِنَّ*!ۚ وَتُوبُوٓاْ إِلَى ٱللَّهِ جَمِيعًا أَيُّهَ ٱلۡمُؤۡمِنُونَ لَعَلَّكُمۡ تُفۡلِحُونَ And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or the slaves whom their right hands possess or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex; and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O ye Believers! Turn ye all together towards Allah that ye may attain Bliss(31) surah noorr" ur sis khadija from morocco

astawdi3akom allah

wa ssalamo 3alaikom
[/I]