SISTERS READ IT !

Umm_Ibrahim

La Ilaha Ilalah
assalamu alaykum ! ok sister i put it there ! (sorry sisters if i cut some part of some comentary is because i have to save space but don`t worry if i cut is because alredy have something similar or i`ll not make ur sentence with no sence if u don`t like can tell me i`ll change inshAllah)

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

Mashallah sister i got to see your blog :hijabi: I hope it helps and inspires many muslim sisters to wear hijab and May Allah reward you greatly for what you are doing Ameen

Jaza kallahu khair and keep doing what your doing sister:hearts:

:wasalam:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
I WEAR HIJAB FOR

these are the two ayah lay out seven commandments for Muslim sisters:
# "to lower their gazes"
# "to guard their private parts"
# "not to display their beauty except what is apparent of it"
# "to extend their head coverings to cover their bosoms"
# "not to display their beauty except to their husbands or their fathers..."
# "not to strike their feet (on the ground) so as to make known what they hide"
# "to draw their outer garments close around themselves"

Umm_Ibrahim

La Ilaha Ilalah
Assalamu Alaykum,
sister can u give me ur name and where are u from ?

I WEAR HIJAB FOR

these are the two ayah lay out seven commandments for Muslim sisters:
# "to lower their gazes"
# "to guard their private parts"
# "not to display their beauty except what is apparent of it"
# "to extend their head coverings to cover their bosoms"
# "not to display their beauty except to their husbands or their fathers..."
# "not to strike their feet (on the ground) so as to make known what they hide"
# "to draw their outer garments close around themselves"

warda A

Sister

nice thread mashaAllah
wearing the hijab is for me:
a command from Allah to obey
Gives me freedom and you see my intellect and not judge by beauty(face value)
shows my integrity and my identity.
by the way i wear the niqab too.

warda A
Yemen

khangul

your sister
WEARING HIJAB FOR ME

IS PROTECTION FROM EVIL EYES
IS RESPECT AND LOVE OF ALLAH
IS MY PROUD THAT IM DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS
IS PROTECTING MY BEAUTY
IS MESSAGE, YOULL BE ALSO PROTECTED
IS INVITATION LETS ALL WEAR HIJAB.:shymuslima1::hijabi::blackhijab:

islamisthesolution

salaam 3lykum

i am Asmaa and i am from Egypt
wear hijab for me is an obligation and something that i love doing it for the sake of Allah
may Allah guide all our sisters ti hijab ameen
by the way this is really good question
salaam:hearts::hearts:

islamychoice

Wearing for Hijab for me is..

IT IS THE SYMBOL OF A TRUE BELIEVER (MU'MINUN)

It is the Protection and safety, to guards our Chasity and it is the barrier againts
the evil deeds. It is the love of Allah to follow His commands and do whatever good
deeds we are able to do in the little time. Wearing Hijab is the most precious gift from Allah(swt) 2 all sister's in Islam. Just imagine, what will happen if there is no Hijab for Us?? What will happen?? So all thanks and Praise to Allah the Most Merciful, the Most
Beneficient.

There is a lot to say, But Subhanallah I can't express my feelings out for what I feel about ''WEARING HIJAB FOR ME'' ALLAH KNOWS BEST!!!

Shehnaz kazi form Duabi,U.A.E.

islamychoice

Wearing for Hijab for me is..

IT IS THE SYMBOL OF A TRUE BELIEVER (MU'MINUN)

It is the Protection and safety, to guards our Chasity and it is the barrier againts
the evil deeds. It is the love of Allah to follow His commands and do whatever good
deeds we are able to do in the little time. Wearing Hijab is the most precious gift from Allah(swt) 2 all sister's in Islam. Just imagine, what will happen if there is no Hijab for Us?? What will happen?? So all thanks and Praise to Allah the Most Merciful, the Most
Beneficient.

There is a lot to say, But Subhanallah I can't express my feelings out for what I feel about ''WEARING HIJAB FOR ME'' ALLAH KNOWS BEST!!!

Shehnaz kazi form Duabi,U.A.E.

fada_all

salam alikom sisters

wearing hijab for me.............

" is obeying Allah's command as follow verses from the Quran say.....
يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلنَّبِىُّ قُل لِّأَزۡوَٲجِكَ وَبَنَاتِكَ وَنِسَآءِ ٱلۡمُؤۡمِنِينَ يُدۡنِينَ عَلَيۡہِنَّ مِن جَلَـٰبِيبِهِنَّۚ ذَٲلِكَ أَدۡنَىٰٓ أَن يُعۡرَفۡنَ فَلَا يُؤۡذَيۡنَۗ وَكَانَ ٱللَّهُ غَفُورً۬ا رَّحِيم O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies And Allâh is Ever Oft¬Forgiving, Most Merciful[59] surah ahzaab
وَقُل لِّلۡمُؤۡمِنَـٰتِ يَغۡضُضۡنَ مِنۡ أَبۡصَـٰرِهِنَّ وَيَحۡفَظۡنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ وَلَا يُبۡدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا مَا ظَهَرَ مِنۡهَا*!ۖ وَلۡيَضۡرِبۡنَ بِخُمُرِهِنَّ عَلَىٰ جُيُوبِہِنَّ*!ۖ وَلَا يُبۡدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا لِبُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوۡ ءَابَآٮِٕهِنَّ أَوۡ ءَابَآءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوۡ أَبۡنَآٮِٕهِنَّ أَوۡ أَبۡنَآءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوۡ إِخۡوَٲنِهِنَّ أَوۡ بَنِىٓ إِخۡوَٲنِهِنَّ أَوۡ بَنِىٓ أَخَوَٲتِهِنَّ أَوۡ نِسَآٮِٕهِنَّ أَوۡ مَا مَلَكَتۡ أَيۡمَـٰنُهُنَّ أَوِ ٱلتَّـٰبِعِينَ غَيۡرِ أُوْلِى ٱلۡإِرۡبَةِ مِنَ ٱلرِّجَالِ أَوِ ٱلطِّفۡلِ ٱلَّذِينَ لَمۡ يَظۡهَرُواْ عَلَىٰ عَوۡرَٲتِ ٱلنِّسَآءِ*!ۖ وَلَا يَضۡرِبۡنَ بِأَرۡجُلِهِنَّ لِيُعۡلَمَ مَا يُخۡفِينَ مِن زِينَتِهِنَّ*!ۚ وَتُوبُوٓاْ إِلَى ٱللَّهِ جَمِيعًا أَيُّهَ ٱلۡمُؤۡمِنُونَ لَعَلَّكُمۡ تُفۡلِحُونَ And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or the slaves whom their right hands possess or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex; and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O ye Believers! Turn ye all together towards Allah that ye may attain Bliss(31) surah noorr" Yasmin Mohamad

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
my name is saima and i m from pakistan ....
for me hijab is obligation from Allah so its my pleasure n source of pride for me ...
its my freedom from bad sights m protection from evils ...its my modesty :shymuslima1:
its my identification as a muslimah ... and inshaAllah it will be source of Allah's mercy for me at dooms day ...
:wasalam:

Assalamu'alaikum

Wearing hijab for me is....
my proof of me because I love Allah SWT...
Allah command me to wear hijab, so because i love HIM..so i do it...
If we love someone,we always do the best thing for him/her...
so because I love Allah,i'm wearing hijab

^_^

Farshi_turaab

:ma: I'm speachless... jazaakumullahu khairan sisters :)

For me, hijaab means , firstly obaying Allah subhanah, freedom, respect, etc. But the most of all, when I go out covered from head to toe, my heart is filled with joy, I feel like a queen with a pearl on her head, my heart is protected n totaly statisfied, so no matter what other think or say, I'm walking proud bcz I know that my Only n True Love, my Lord, my Allah is statisfied with me... n is there any better reason for wearing it n feeling like u r the most beautiful women on the Earth?? ;)

Ukhti Ummu 'Aa'isha, Bosnia n Herzegovina

Salamz to all of my sistas :D