So truee

Nm_17

This touched my heart so I thought of sharing it :)

"A woman’s heart should be so lost in Allah that a man needs to seek Him in order to find her" <3

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Understood it after few minutes of reading :lol:

JAZAKALALHU KAHIR for sharing

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
"A woman’s heart should be so lost in Allah that a man needs to seek Him in order to find her" <3

:salam2:

thx for sharing but i agree 50% and disagree 50%. :)

you are right that a woman's heart should be lost in Allah but a man should seek Allah for the sake of Allah, not to find woman or any creation.

Nm_17

Aww yeahh i never thought about it likee that :/ but i guess the sayings for women and how devoted they should be to Allah (swt)

108EEDMAH

to Ahmed Indian
"you are right that a woman's heart should be lost in Allah but a man should seek Allah for the sake of Allah, not to find woman or any creation. "

thats not true. Allah is the one we go to for any of our needs or wants and one of our needs is to find a good spouse so we go to Him and only Him.
im not saying that we shouldnt go to Allah becz Hes Allah but in addition to him being the Lord of everything he is also the one who gives us all our blessings and He wants us to go to Him, He wants to give us everything but we have to go to Him, at the same time He knows whats best for us so sometimes He wont give us what we ask for becz its going to hurt us.

what would you do when your looking for a spouse? You have to go to Allah first

i love the quote amazing