Somali children die from hunger

Yaapin

Ya Rabb..This is very sad..I'm very touched!!

May Allah relieve them from hunger & forgive them for whatsoever kufr they might have done to endure such punishment. Ameen.

Let us all pray for them & donate in any way possible InshaAllah. :'(

dunno

May Allah relieve them from hunger & forgive them for whatsoever kufr they might have done to endure such punishment. Ameen.

Brother, please don't say that :astag: not all punishments are results of kuffr or sins. Some are simply trials or tests for all muslims to see if they will help our brothers there. Please what you said is very insensitive.

May allah shower his blessing on them

bemuslim

Sometimes Allaah tests His slaves with calamities in order to raise them in status and to expiate for their sins, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No misfortune or disease befalls a Muslim, no worry or grief or harm or distress – not even a thorn that pricks him – but Allaah will expiate for some of his sins because of that.” (Agreed upon. Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5641)
Sister have u wondered that what happens to children and people in somalia is a test to all muslims.Are we put to test by Allah.
Allah sends us these trials. Why? So that we can sit from the comfort of our plate-filled Iftaaris and put the images of these people aside, whilst we enjoy our meals and pretend to ourselves about how well we did to get through the fast that day?

We await Sunset To save us from hunger and thirst by breaking our Fast. They are waiting Angel of Death to save them from hunger and thirst !!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

We have many relief organizations that are trying to help. In my community they held an iftar dinner fundraiser.

Insha'Allah, we will continue to help our family in Africa.

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
La Hawla wala quwata ilaa bilaah! Ina lilaahi wa inaa ileyhi raji'un! That was really difficult to watch. May Allah help us and forgive us for our mistakes. It's true that Allah punishes His slaves and I think what is going in my country is a big punishment and test from Allah. There was so much bloodshed and chaos, not to mention many did so much against the religion.

aisha16

How come I didn't catch that when I posted earlier..strange...but why in the world would you say that? Do you have any knowledge of why this is happening? It's just common knowledge not to say something so harsh and hurtful....reminds me of that crazy girl speaking of the earthquake in Japan.....hmmmm

MalikBrother

Assalamu - Alaikum!

I didn't watch this, and i can only imagine. May Allaah (SWT) shows YOUR (Allaah) MERCY on the starving Somali Children, and people, and strengthen their faith, and them, and please, heed the prayers of their, indeed, their situations are in dire, and Oh Allaah, you know best, and forgive their sins, and our, and every believers of Islam, and Oh Allaah! Please, hasten the arrival of Prophet Isa (PBUH), and Imam Mahdi (A.S) to form as some sort of organization, and help our brothers and sisters, and especially their children are being starved to death almost every day, and Oh Allaah (SWT) have mercy on them once again, and mercy on the deceased children and people once again, and May Allaah (SWT) forgives their sins, and grants them in the highest ranks of Jannah, and, Oh Allaah! Please do plan in some existing organization, and guide them to be available for our brothers and sisters and especially their children before the arrivals of Prophet Isa (PBUH), and Imam Mahdi (A.S) for YOU (Allaah) know best about their arrival in when, and Most importantly, May Allaah (SWT) eases on them for what some of them are suffering at the moment, and guide them to get them through the difficult situations, Ameen!