Somali Man stoned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegangoth

Banned
India which happen to be secular/hindu majority state also have death penalty, introduced by the British, colonial monster. China which happen to be a communist country also do have death penalty. Saddam Hussein was hanged to death by US, another monster. British monster was silent about it. Why you single out Islamic countries?

I'm singling out this country because that was the country that did the CP the original debate was about. If we were talking about the US I would have the very same opinion. Hanging Hussein was wrong too.

vegangoth

Banned
vegangoth need to discuss the basics before you go on to talk about Shariah. You may find a lot of Shariag does not make sense or ruthless cruelty since you don't believe in God and the hereafter.

I don't belevie ie worhsip your God, but I belive in the existance of many gods.I'm polytheistic and worhsip 6 God's but only only one as my main deity.As for the hereafter I belive in reincarnationI had never given a though that the DP in Islamic states was sharia lead after all many non muslims countries also have the DP. It's barbaric wither it is justifed by sharia or not. But then I'm non muslim so I would say that..

We may agree or disagree about the suitability of a certain punishment. E.g. cutting hand for stealing. This crime has been punished by a mroe severe punishment that cutting hands. If you ask me I'd say that jailing someone for 150 years is more severe a punishment that cutting his hand. During the gold rush stealing was punished by death.

We aren't talking about these types of punishemnt, we are talking about the Death penalty. And why do you think death is not given to stealing now? It's because we have evolved into more rastional people.
You need to show us where you start from. Do you believe in God as a creator or not ?

I belive that there is a creator a "Cosmic god" if you like who does not bother with the day in day out of his creations. I belive that there are deity who do ( look out for people intreste) such as Allah, Krishna etc.

a_stranger

Islamic sharia is not barbaric at all , Islam is very strict in stoping barbaric conducts .....Islam starts with hearts purifying them with love of the creator and creatures .....It calls for every good deed ....It teaches forgiveness , love , and patience....Islam guides our steps to Paradise ....The looser is the one who turn his/her heart from his creator and let doubts spoil his life.....I know you have enough good in your heart to be there (In Paradise) .....

vegangoth

Banned
Islamic sharia is not barbaric at all , Islam is very strict in stoping barbaric conducts .....Islam starts with hearts purifying them with love of the creator and creatures .....It calls for every good deed ....It teaches forgiveness , love , and patience....Islam guides our steps to Paradise ....The looser is the one who turn his/her heart from his creator and let doubts spoil his life.....I know you have enough good in your heart to be there (In Paradise) .....

I know there is a heck of an amount of good in sharia but the DP part for me is Barabric, and I'm sorry but none of this thread has persuaded me other wise as I know it's the same for the rest of you. So we are effactivly wasting our time. I don't care wither the DP is carried out via laws of Islam, Christianity, Sikism or any relgion or of none. It's just wrong plain and simple. If that makes me anti-Muslim in a Muslims eyes then so be it but I don't think it will:wink:

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
I know there is a heck of an amount of good in sharia but the DP part for me is Barabric, and I'm sorry but none of this thread has persuaded me other wise as I know it's the same for the rest of you. So we are effactivly wasting our time. I don't care wither the DP is carried out via laws of Islam, Christianity, Sikism or any relgion or of none. It's just wrong plain and simple. If that makes me anti-Muslim in a Muslims eyes then so be it but I don't think it will:wink:

For us it not not barbaric.

To you is your Deen and to us is Our Deen.

a_stranger

Dear friend :blackhijab:sometimes we humans need more humbleness to understand the wisdom in certain laws of Allah:salah: .....Now the failier of human laws is so clear seeing the high rate of crimes in our world....so more firmness can correct many things in our world but we should not start from the tail .....Islam starts with the head .....first let Islam educate people spiritually and morally if that is done auotomatically evils will be wiped on a large scale..... so my advice don`t miss th sweatness of faith in the one and only God:Allah due to some secondary issues.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Soon you will come to know that "Worshiping Satan is the most barabric and evil thing"

Nay! When the earth is pounded to powder,

And thy Lord cometh, and His angels, rank upon rank,

And Hell, that Day, is brought (face to face),- on that Day will man remember, but how will that remembrance profit him?

He will say: "Ah! Would that I had sent forth (good deeds) for (this) my (Future) Life!"

For, that Day, His Chastisement will be such as none (else) can inflict,

And His bonds will be such as none (other) can bind.

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

1. Say : O ye that reject Faith!

2. I worship not that which ye worship,

3. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

4. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,

5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

6. To you be your Way, and to me mine

vegangoth

Banned
Soon you will come to know that "Worshiping Satan is the most barabric and evil thing"

Nay! When the earth is pounded to powder,

And thy Lord cometh, and His angels, rank upon rank,

And Hell, that Day, is brought (face to face),- on that Day will man remember, but how will that remembrance profit him?

He will say: "Ah! Would that I had sent forth (good deeds) for (this) my (Future) Life!"

For, that Day, His Chastisement will be such as none (else) can inflict,

And His bonds will be such as none (other) can bind.

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

1. Say : O ye that reject Faith!

2. I worship not that which ye worship,

3. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

4. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,

5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

6. To you be your Way, and to me mine

You have your opinion and I have mine let's just leave it at that.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
I think we have discussed enough in this thread and there is no point of arguing any further..

closed

waaleikum salam

Status
Not open for further replies.