Some Ayat to memorize, there meanings are so deep

pcozzy

:salam2:

I know most listen to and recite Quran and may we all benefit throughout our life time.

I keep listening to these 4 ayats daily and each and every time I seem to just say subhanAllah. They are so beautiful, and even more beautiful when listening to this sheik recite them.

[yt]unBlJKH94Vc[/yt]

Surah 59, Al-Hashr

If We had caused this Qur'an to descend upon a mountain, thou (O Muhammad(PBUH)) verily hadst seen it humbled, rent asunder by the fear of Allah. Such similitudes coin We for mankind that haply they may reflect. (21)

He is Allah, than Whom there is no other Allah, the Knower of the Invisible and the Visible. He is the Beneficent, Merciful. (22)

He is Allah, than Whom there is no other Allah, the Sovereign Lord, the Holy One, Peace, the Keeper of Faith, the Guardian, the Majestic, the Compeller, the Superb. Glorified be Allah from all that they ascribe as partner (unto Him). (23)

He is Allah, the Creator, the Shaper out of naught, the Fashioner. His are the most beautiful names. All that is in the heavens and the earth glorifieth Him, and He is the Mighty, the Wise. (24)

:wasalam: