Some Good Dees Before or After Ramadan

bemuslim

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "When you smile to your brother's face, it is charity."

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever attends the funeral until the prayer has been offered will have one qiraat (of reward) and whoever attends until the deceased has been buried will have two qiraats.” It was said, “What are the two qiraats?” He said: “Like two great mountains.”

"I and the caretaker of the orphan will enter Paradise together like this, raising (by way of illustration) his forefinger and middle finger jointly, leaving no space in between." [Saheeh al-Bukhaari]

sign of faith: Abu Hurayrah
icon--3.gif
narrated that the Prophet,
icon--1.gif
, said: “Whoever believes in Allaah and the Last Day should be hospitable to his guest; and whoever believes in Allaah and the Last Day should maintain his kinship ties; and whoever believes in Allaah and the Last Day, should speak well or remain silent.”

Yahya related to me from Malik from Said ibn Abi Said al-Maqburi from Abu Shurayh al-Kabi that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should speak good or be silent. Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should be generous to his neighbour. Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should be generous to his guest. His welcome is for a day and a night, and his hospitality is for three days. Whatever is more than that is sadaqa. It is not halal for a guest to stay with a man until he becomes a burden." - Malik Al-Muwatta, Volume 49, Number 22

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "By Allah, he is not a believer! By Allah, he is not a believer! By Allah, he is not a believer.'' It was asked, "Who is that, O Messenger of Allah?'' He said, "One whose neighbour does not feel safe from his evil".
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Hadiths on the Virtues of Dhikr
Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet said: "When a servant of Allah utters the words la ilaha illallah (there is no god except Allah) sincerely, the doors of heaven open up for these words until they reach the Throne of Allah, so long as its utterer keeps away from the major sins." (Narrated by Tirmidhi, who says it is hasan gharib. al-Mundhiri included in al-Targhib 2:414)

Abu Hurayra also reported that the Prophet , peace be upon him, said, "Renew your faith." "How can we renew our faith?" they asked. The Prophet replied: "Say always: la ilaha illallah." (Narrated by Ahmad with a fair chain of authorities)

Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet said: "There are two phrases that are light on the tongue but heavy on the scale of rewards and are dear to the Gracious One. These are: subhan Allah wa bi hamdihi, "Glorified is Allah with all praise to Him," and subhan Allah al-`azim, "Glorified is Allah, the Great." (Narrated by Bukhari, Muslim, and Tirmidhi)

Abu Hurayra also reported that the Prophet said: "I love repeating: subhan Allah, wa al-hamdu lillah, wa la ilaha illallah, wallahu akbar: "Glorified is Allah, and Praise be to Allah, and There is no God but Allah, and Allah is most Great," more than all that the sun shines upon." (Narrated by Muslim and Tirmidhi)

Abu Dharr reported that the Prophet said: "Shall I tell you the words that Allah loves the most?" I said: "Yes, tell me, O Messenger of Allah." He said: "The words dearest to Allah are: subhan Allah wa bi hamdihi "Glorified is Allah with all praise to Him." (Narrated by Muslim and Tirmidhi)

In Tirmidhi's version, we also find the following: "The words most dear to Allah which He has chosen for His angels are: subhana rabbi wa bi hamdihi subhana rabbi wa bi hamdihi, "Glorified is my Lord with all praise to Him, Glorified is my Lord with all praise to Him!"

The Prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) said, "The people most deserving of me are those who pray the most for blessing on me." The Prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) said, "If someone blesses me, the angels bless him as long as he continues to bless me, so let him diminish that or increase it." The Prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) said, "It is enough miserliness in a man that when I am mentioned in his presence, he does not call down blessing on me.

On the authority of Zayd bin Khaalid al-Juhani, may Allaah be pleased with him, said that the Prophet, may Allaah grant him safety and peace, said: “Whoever feeds a fasting person will have a reward like that of the fasting person, without any deduction coming from the fasting persons reward.” [Collected by At-Tirmidhi and he said: "The hadeeth is sound and authentic."]