some words

khangul

your sister
:salam2:

f your a Muslim... Comment!!!!!!
If You Love Being Muslim...... Like!!!!!!!!!!
If You Hate Muslim....... Message Me And Tell Me Why?????????????
If Your A Real Muslim........ Put This As Your Status!!!!!!! XD
50% of the people won't post it coz they r scared to be laughed at them.

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
seems to be one of those spams that is for FB

btw, can you show me proof of this from the quran or sunnah
God says deny me in front of others I will deny u in front of them.

If you can't then you have just lied against Allah. Do you really want to be forwarding this kind of stuff and be an accomplice in misguided deviance?

trying2learn

as I was raised Christian the comment about denying is in the bible and it is Jesus speaking and he said "Deny me to others and I shall deny you to my father". I have never heard the comment made islamically.

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
as I was raised Christian the comment about denying is in the bible and it is Jesus speaking and he said "Deny me to others and I shall deny you to my father". I have never heard the comment made islamically.

Have you watched Dr. Bart Ehrman lecture on bible? he's a bible scholar and Professor of Religious Studies of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. If you haven't, check it out here:

History of Bible - Misquoting Jesus

khangul

your sister
seems to be one of those spams that is for FB

btw, can you show me proof of this from the quran or sunnah

If you can't then you have just lied against Allah. Do you really want to be forwarding this kind of stuff and be an accomplice in misguided deviance?

brother i am learning about my religion and i would have made mistake (may ALLAH forgive me ) but it doesnt mean you call me a lier because it was not my intention to lie against ALLAH naudobillah.A knowledgeable brother post it on my fb wall and now i asked himfor the reference.

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com

brother i am learning about my religion and i would have made mistake (may ALLAH forgive me ) but it doesnt mean you call me a lier because it was not my intention to lie against ALLAH naudobillah.A knowledgeable brother post it on my fb wall and now i asked himfor the reference.

:wasalam:

I wasn't calling you one personally but rather was saying if you go posting stuff like that and its not true then you just lied against Allah, saying something Allah didn't say. We should be careful of such things.