something came in my mind ........

zainali

assalamualikum to all my brothers and sisters ,

few lines that came in my head , so i thought to pen them down and post on tti

oh allah your the one i worship ,
oh allah your the one whom i ask for help when im in disstress and in happiness ,
oh allah your the one who makes things easy for me ,
oh allah your the one who see's me in tears and your the one whom i show my tears , my difficulties ,
oh allah your the one who see's my sins and your the one who forgives me and hides them ,
oh allah your the one who brought some amazing people in my life , who made my living so easy , who made me strong in islam ,
oh allah your the one who made me so close to them , that it is so hard to go ahead when they are not in my life ,
oh allah but i swallowed the sour pills as i know accepting your command is my duty that is why im called muslim,
oh allah your my love and your my life .

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Masha-allah, masha-allah dear brother. Jazzak Allah khair for these beautiful words, they have really touched my heart. May Allah reword you for sharing your pure feelings with us.

Dear brother, if I can ask you for the sake of Allah, that you let me share your poem with my friends insha-allah???

May Allah love you even more and may He strenghten eman in your heart and deeds. Ameen Ya Rabb

Wa Allaicumu Sallam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
this is why we should show commitment in our supplication with what the prophet peace be upon him supplicated
to avoid such inappropriate use of words

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Dear brother, I do not think it is wrong to use word " Love" for Allah subhan wa teala, because Allah is many times mentioning in the Quraan that Allahs Servants love Him and His Messanger sallahu alayha wa saalam.

And Allah knows the best what is in our heart and how are our intentions.

:wasalam:

zainali

waalikumassalam warahmatullah wa barkatuhu

thank you sis asja for liking it and secondly plz u dont have to ask for any kind of permission , u can do as u wish ,

and bro zombie i would like to make clear the words that i used , let me ask u one thing do u love ur parents and im sure u do so when u get that kind of feelings is it wrong ?, loving some one is not just the meaning thats used between a girl and a boy , loving mean caring for the person and wanting them to be happy forever ,

loving allah swt is complusory on every muslim , see if u love some one then only u'l respect and would do what that person says , have u heard respect comes from heart ,

and when i say allah your my love means i respect and care for allah swt more then anything else in this whole world , when i define my love for allah swt it means i would do anything for allah swt's sake and would follow his commands inshallah ,

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
walikom selam
both of you bro and sis didn't understood my point of view
I'm not clarifying it further,for me it is very clear
Allah know best

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
walikom selam
both of you bro and sis didn't understood my point of view
I'm not clarifying it further,for me it is very clear
Allah know best

Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatulah wa barakatuhu

Yes, probably we did not understand it well, becouse dear brother you did not explain it well.

And like you have said Allah knows the best.

May Allah guide us all

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

If the wise one may write:

If we capitalize the letter l in love

We are now Love

you are my Love

a connotation of Love is the Reality..by capitalizing Love we have elevated the noun to its essence. It is the Element of Love. And we all know the Element of Love is Allah subhana talla.

in essence the writer is simply referencing one of the attributes of Allah; Love.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

The same feelings which people possess , is poured out in different ways..by different people

some thing so soft to read..

May ALLAH AZZAWAJAL make your ways ease for you..

JAZAKALLAHU KAHIR for sharing..

believers_path

subhanallah jazakallah for sharing !

if u dont mind i wud like to share n add some more lines or thoughts !!
O Allah!!!
Whats wrong with my faith?
What happen to those days when my eeman was so strong?
When my Yaqeen in You would lead me through good and bad.....
When i wouldn't dare think of doing anything wrong?
O Allah!!!
What happened to those days when my Daus were sincere?
When my Duas were responded...........
O Allah!!!
What happened to those days when i use to awake all night doing Ibadah?
When i use to forget everything about this Duniya..........and run to you.....
O Allah!!!
What happen to those tears that use to roll down my cheek whenever i thought about You....
Why have my tears dried up?
O Allah!!!
What happen to those days when my heart was pure and full of light?
When my faith was bright and gray.........
Whats wrong with me!!!
O Allah!!
Whats wrong with me!!!
Why is my eeman pulled down to a level so low??
Dont you know that
A little test like this one shouldn't beat you so........
It shouldn't pull you down to a level so low.......?
Dont you know that
Allah chosses what is best for you and that this is all a previously planned test.....?
Dont you know that
You're promised to be in Jannatul Firdows if you follow the commandments of Allah?
Dont you know that
Allah kareem will surely forgive you if you seek for forgiveness from him....?
Dont you know that
you can rebuild your faith again.......?
Hold on my Nafs......
Hold on to the fireball in your palm
Hold on to it when it burns
Act calm when it falls
bend down and restart
Let those tears roll down on your cheek and wipe that heart.......
Dont give up......
Just remember the beauty of the promised Firdous
you know it's your dream to build a house in Paradise........
Now get back on your feet and go back to those days when your faith was bright and grey....
Allah is great!!! Allah is OFT-Forgiving!!
............He'll forgive you...........
After climbing all thses rocky mountains in your life you'll finally see a gate to Jannah.........
"Beautified is the life of this world for those who disbelieve, and they mock at those who believe. But those who obey Allah's orders, and keep away from what He has forbidden, will be above them on the Day of ressurection.
And Allah gives (of his Bounty, Blessings, Favours, Honours on the Day of Ressurection) to whom He wills without limit.
(Verse 2:212)

zainali

subhanallah really beautiful ,

surely we humans do wrong to our self by not doing what allah swt has asked us to do , but then suddenly when we do something wrong a feeling in heart comes , hey wait im doing some thing wrong and i have to repent this is the feeling that makes us to be muslim , this feeling makes us think that yes alhamdulillah we have imaan in our heart , the heart with fear and respect for allah swt that it feels that something that we are doing is wrong and we should stop ,

this is feeling allah swt likes alot alhamdulillah , the feeling of repent alhamdulillah , cos when some one repent his or her wrong thing comes infront of him or her and they stop it all and come more close to allah swt ,

and one more thing imaan is never in constant path , it increases and it decreases , but it is our effort that again increases it , so we should always ask allah swt for forgiveness and for a life filled with islam ameen

BegumRehana

SubhanAllah..Seriousely all this touched my heart too..Its soo true whatever you brothers and sisters said here, MashaAllah, May all our imaan always increase, ameen :)