something have problem

Robab

daughter of Adam
Aslam o alicom.
My all brothers i want to ask one question i noticed many times many brothers calls brothers of their sisters.:rolleyes:
it is only joke or really mistake.why u irritate us.whereas we told u check profile if u r confuse about it.but i think it is not good.we(sisters)never call brother as sister.
lekin app sab shararat karnay sy baz nahi aatay.

Nurain

Wa alaykum salam,

Haha sis, it's probably because our names or display pic looks like it belongs to a brother. Well, good camouflage then!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu Aalikum:D

lol, I agree with sister Nurain:D
but, sister you can always correct them:D
we(sisters)never call brother as sister.
ehem, sister...we too sometimes make that mistake(I remember I did)lol...just thought I should point that out:D sorry if I have wronged anyone:D
By the way, I agree with you, people should look at the profile before saying/writing the gender:D plus we can always use *bro/sis* to avoide putting in the wrong gender:D
Wasalamu Alaikum:D Allah hafiz now and always:)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
sister :) it happens by mistake i dont think anyone mean to offend u.
wat good thing to do is go to edit details, and instead of it saying " junior member" beneath ur name u can change it to " i am a sister" ,if that helps

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
I don't think the brothers and/or sisters who make this mistake really *intend* on making it..however I do agree with you that at least *out of courtesy* they should check the gender of the person they're addressing..yes it will add a few more seconds of your time while replying..but it will eliminate the need for an apology at a later time when you find out that you addressed the person with the wrong gender

:wasalam:

Abdirahman!

sister Robab sorry if that irritates you. I agree we should check profile.
again sorry for the irritation
may Allah bless you and grant you jannah

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Very correct sister robab... I have my name then in signature in big letters as you can see
'' sister'' and I still get Called a brother!!!! Seriously.

Robab

daughter of Adam
check this

sister Robab sorry if that irritates you. I agree we should check profile.
again sorry for the irritation
may Allah bless you and grant you jannah

Really many times i mentioned it.but i think many brothers joke us.plz don,t mind it.may be they considered that we r sisters of our brothers so they have right to irritate us.
secondly if u don,t believe u can check many threads.
further suggestion which our sisters and brothers wrote.inshallah try to edit our profile.:)
bhaiyoon ki kamzory hai k apni galti kabhi bhi nahi manani.:)
i agree with SUMMERO3 ALSO

fada_all

salam alikom

oh sister not only brothers who make mistakes we sister also do it , as for me i do it many times when i get confused with the name, im awfully very sorry , but i didn't intend to do it ..sister .. i didn't mean to do it ..sorry if i ever disturbed any one by being mistaken please forgive me ..and jazakom alah khir katir....

any way i agree with you sister in cheking the profile before anything else so as no to wrong any body's gender..........................

bu sister please don't take it seriously ..im sure no one do it by purpose , it is just a common mistake , and we are here one family as so we should accept each other mistakes and correct each other..and jazaki allah khir katir sister robabmay allah guide us all to th right path........

ur sis khadija

Robab

daughter of Adam
no no no

Asalam o alicom.
sister i am not serious.just only want to inform it otherwise nothing else.plz nobody take it serious.but be careful only.:)

halah

Asslamu alaikum

I'm quite sure that it always happens unintentionally,so take it easy dear sister.:)

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
in other forums, its written bro-in-islam or sis-in-islam in the first profile; so its easy to recognise straightway.

and its a tough job to check everybody's profile before posting something

yes..some names are confusing...whether they are of bro's sis's.