Video Spanish Muslim Revert Talks about Women's Rights in Islam Spain

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[img=left]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/spanish_muslim.jpg[/img]Spanish Muslim Woman Talks about Islam and Women's Rights.
Bismillah, Assalamu alaykum, this is a Spanish Muslim sister, she talks about Women's rights in Islam. This sister's name is Fatimah Milla - Rumayor. She is educated and bought up in Spain, she works as a linguist and is from Spain.

She points out some useful information about Islam and she addresses the misconceptions that many people have about Islam and the role of women in it.

[vg]-3548581302139914157[/vg]

hacene23

[img=left]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/spanish_muslim.jpg[/img]Spanish Muslim Woman Talks about Islam and Women's Rights.
Bismillah, Assalamu alaykum, this is a Spanish Muslim sister, she talks about Women's rights in Islam. This sister's name is Fatimah Milla - Rumayor. She is educated and bought up in Spain, she works as a linguist and is from Spain.

She points out some useful information about Islam and she addresses the misconceptions that many people have about Islam and the role of women in it.

[vg]-3548581302139914157[/vg]
ma shaa allah, allaho akbar,

Our god selected you, because he love you, and i invok god to give you his best way of guidance in order to discover the paradice of islam realy you becaming very happy and quite when you read the best qoran, sertainly you feel very very happy when you searching for some lovely things what we hope for us and for you from our great god.
your brother, hacene

aicha-moslima

Salaam alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe

Insha'Allah you are all with good imaan and health.

Djazak Allahoe Ghairan for sharing.

Wa salaamoe alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa baraktuhoe
Your sister in Islam, Aicha

scientistsamet

she learned correct islam

selamünaleyküm while a muslim living in their own life see a lot of person choose islam we are happy about it. because they will go to heaven and they have peace and happiness we have to work to be a lot of person's muslim
it is our mission of life ALLAHpleased from you because of your this serve

justoneofmillion

correct me if am wrong

assalamu alleikum brothres and sisters don`t get me wrong but i kind of miss hearing some sisters talking about other issues like scientific,historic,philosophic,theological or political issues in islam instead of being forced to justify themselsves allthe time to some media lobbys who have already made up their minds and some christian jewish leaders who dare to indirectly pretend that abraham,muhammad.jesus, moses were more capitalistes rather than muslims!!!we have to put them on a position to justify themselves by addressing some questions about things like anorexia,prostitution,bullimia, women killing their their babys in the west,the presence of more women in the *!*!*!*! industry than in politics dispit 30 years of feminisme,salary differences between man and women,antidepressive pills advertisings on tv screens(what a healthy society!),high rap rates in the us and western europe, global warming poverty (20%of world population living with 80% of ressoources and 80% with 20% of the ressourses) ...and so on and on .it is our duty as muslims to talk about these stuff and bring them down from that triumphalistic cloud so that the y can realise that they have done nothing for the well being of mankind with their godless thinking.may allah guide us all brothers and sisters wassalam aleikum wa rahmatullah.

adilsar

Our god selected you, because he love you, and i invok god to give you his best way of guidance in order to discover the paradice of islam realy you becaming very happy and quite when you read the best qoran, sertainly you feel very very happy when you searching for some lovely things what we hope for us and for you from our great god.
your brother, hacene
I salute my Spanish Sister for her taqwa (piety). Of late I have been wondering that perhaps the time has come for us, the born Muslims to re-embrace Islam in order to benefit from the same kind of faith and determination that our new uslim brothers and sisters demonstrate in their conduct and behavior.

May Allah SWT bless our Sistar Fatimah with all that is good for her and her family and may she go on to become a source of inspiration for those who are struggling to come to terms with some of the Quranic injunctions that they find too hard to follow. Aameen

Jazak Allahu Khairan

Syed Adil

faizahsan

the time has come for us, the born Muslims to re-embrace Islam in order to benefit from the same kind of faith and determination that our new uslim brothers and sisters demonstrate in their conduct and behavior.​

Very True bro,
For a somtime i have been reading and watching experiences of new muslim.
And it did help me to be a good and practicing Muslim, Alhum Dulilah. May Allah guide all the muslims speacially who are by birth.
Jazak Allah khair

H

hasyem

very funtastic...

assalamu'alaikum

my dear sister..
i am proud of you ... may all people can undesrtand , what is the funtion of hijabb?

allah with you sister

nady hasyem

islamicbeliver

:ma: this sister is very inspirational i just love all the good points she pointed out about the hijab and that if you wear clothes that expose your body literally you are giving non-muslim men what they want-(because real muslim brothers wouldn't look at woman-)remember god will judge us on what we wear and look at
:astag: we must be very cautious god does not delay on death :tti_sister:

burraq

Mashallah ....

Salam.....
May Allah Give u blessing adn i ll pray for you inshallah

Best Regards
Muhammad

learningquran

islam will brig the world to peace quran is the last word of allah

your brother, hacene

islam is the true religon of peace and inshallah it will succeed in the world amean liston to quran recitation

azeezkhan

:ma: Assalamu alaikum.. God may bless u sister.. May Allah show us the right path and even to those who are misguided by The fitnah of the world.. Please pray for those who are muslims but don't follow hijab.. May Allah guide them all.. Ameeen