Spendin in The Way of Allah

fatimabilals

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

A simple hadith which can give us a great lesson..so check this out..

MAY ALLAH GUIDE US TO THE STRAIGHT PATH AND GRANT US JANNAH AND HAVE A SUCCESSFUL LIFE IN HEREAFTER (Ameen) :)

Abu hurairah radhiallaho anho narrates that rasulullah sallallaho alaihe wasallam said, "a man (from bani israel) decided to give sadaqah quietly at night. he took it and placed it in a person's hand. In the morning, people started talking and saying, last night, sadaqah was given to a thief! the man said, O Allah, to thee be praise! i gave it to a thief! i could do nothing if it had been given to a worse person. He decided to give sadaqah again on the following night and put it in the hands of a woman; he might have thought that a woman would not be a thief. in the morning the people were talking and saying, sadaqah was given to a prostitute last night. The man said, O Allah, to thee be praise! I gave it to a prostitute! my property deserved worse than that. He decided to give sadaqah a third time on the following night and placed it in the hands of an unknown person. In the morning, the people were talking and saying, last night, sadaqah was given to a rich man. The man said, O Allah, to thee be praise! I gave it to a thief, a prostitute and a rich man! He then had a dream in which he was told that his sadaqah had been accepted. it was given providentially to a thief so that it might result in his refraining from stealing; to a prostitute so that she might repent of her immorality and to the rich man to teach a lesson, so that he may spend out of that which Allah had given him, following the example of the pious who gave sadaqah, unnoticed

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

:ma: it is indeed a lesson for all of us. Jazak Allahu khayra for sharing ya ukhti. we sure did missed your posts:D

wasalam

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

JazakiAllahu khair dear sister for sharing it. Indeed it is very beneficial.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh