<<< Spreading the 'ILM >>>

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Ramadhan

Assalamualaikum

Abu Huraira related that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said:

Whoever fasts during Ramadan with faith and seeking his reward from Allah will have his past sins forgiven. Whoever prays during the nights in Ramadan with faith and seeking his reward from Allah will have his past sins forgiven. And he who passes Lailat al-Qadr in prayer with faith and seeking his reward from Allah will have his past sins forgiven

(Bukhari, Muslim).

Next: Syaaban

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:wasalam:

^ Did you mean sha'ban?

UNless i'm very wrong then i think you are right and that's what akhi mean.coz i think some ppl use y in place of H like in sister aiysa-alhumaira's name: D

btw to get an answer you got to contact the brother as he's busy with the military^_^.

Kakorot

"And never give up hope of Allah's soothing Mercy: Truly no one despairs of Allah's soothing Mercy except those who have no faith." (12:87)

Next topic: sky

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
surah infitar:Ayah(1,2)

إِذَا السَّمَاءُ انشَقَّتْ. وَأَذِنَتْ لِرَبِّهَا وَحُقَّتْ

When the heaven is split asunder
And attentive to her Lord in fear,

next topic:'Uboodiyyah

Kakorot

You should note – may Allaah guide you to obey Him – that ‘uboodiyyah (servitude to Allaah) is of two types: a specific type and a general type.

‘Uboodiyyah in the specific sense means the servitude of love, submission and obedience by which a person is honoured. This is what is referred to in verses such as the following (interpretation of the meaning):

“Allaah is very Gracious and Kind to His slaves”

[al-Shoora 42:19]

“And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (Allaah) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness”

[al-Furqaan 25:63]

This kind of ‘uboodiyyah or servitude applies only to the believers who obey Allaah, and is not shared with the kuffaar who rebel against the laws, commands and prohibitions of Allaah. People vary greatly with regard to this servitude; the more a person loves Allaah, follows His commands and submits to His laws, the greater his servitude. The ones who achieved the highest level in this regard were the Prophets and Messengers, and the greatest of all was our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Hence no one is described as being a true slave of Allaah in the most complete sense in the Qur’aan except him (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

From islamqa

Next topic: taweez

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salamu 'Aleykum!

^Ukhti, isn't "taweez" Ruqyah, but in urdu?

Narrated Aisha r.a, "During the Prophet's (prayers and peace be upon him) fatal illness, he used to recite the Mu'auwidhat (Surat An-Nas and Surat Al-Falaq) and then blow his breath over his body. When his illness was aggravated, I used to recite those two Suras and blow my breath over him and make him rub his body with his own hand for its blessings." Bukhari

*Ruqyah(Taweez) in Islam is the recitation of Qur'an, seeking of refuge, remembrance and supplications that are used as a means of treating illnesses and other problems.
But we should be aware because there are some who do it involving Sihr, na'udhu Billah!

Next Topic:Al-birr(piety)
^use Only evidence from the Qur'aan:)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

This what Al-Birr is according to Quran:

[2:177] Al-Birr(Righteousness,piety) is not turning your faces towards the east or the west. Righteous are those who believe in GOD, the Last Day, the angels, the scripture, and the prophets; and they give the money, cheerfully, to the relatives, the orphans, the needy, the traveling alien, the beggars, and to free the slaves; and they observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat); and they keep their word whenever they make a promise; and they steadfastly persevere in the face of persecution, hardship, and war. These are the truthful; these are the righteous.

and another ayah
[3:92]By no means shall you attain Al-Birr (piety, righteousness - here it means Allâh's Reward, i.e. Paradise), unless you spend (in Allâh's Cause) of that which you love; and whatever of good you spend, Allâh knows it well.

next topic:HIdaya

Kakorot

As-salamu 'Aleykum!

^Ukhti, isn't "taweez" Ruqyah, but in urdu?

Narrated Aisha r.a, "During the Prophet's (prayers and peace be upon him) fatal illness, he used to recite the Mu'auwidhat (Surat An-Nas and Surat Al-Falaq) and then blow his breath over his body. When his illness was aggravated, I used to recite those two Suras and blow my breath over him and make him rub his body with his own hand for its blessings." Bukhari

*Ruqyah(Taweez) in Islam is the recitation of Qur'an, seeking of refuge, remembrance and supplications that are used as a means of treating illnesses and other problems.
But we should be aware because there are some who do it involving Sihr, na'udhu Billah!

Next Topic:Al-birr(piety)
^use Only evidence from the Qur'aan:)

Taweez is those talisman thingies people wear for protection but it is shirk. But good try sis.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Aaah, it's talisman/charm some use against evil things then! Na'udhu billaah! my bad:) But Why don't you just change your "next topic" to 'ruqyah', and Javaria can change hers to 'taweez', so you can answer and help people(like me:)) who didn't know, understand this thing. cool?, cool!

As-salamu 'Alaikum

Kakorot

:wasalam:

Or I'll just answer SAM's q because it makes it less confusing.

Nay, but those who do wrong follow their own lusts without knowledge, Then who will guide him whom Allah has sent astray? And for such there will be no helpers. (30:29)

Next topic: barakah

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu....

Barakah (بركة : also Baraka) is an Arabic term meaning blessing, particularly, spiritual gifts or protection transmitted from God.

“If the people of the towns had but believed and feared Allah, We should indeed have opened out to them (All kinds of) blessings from heaven and earth…”(Surat Al-A’raf, verse 96)

If you want something to have barakah attached to it, have good intentions for it. More specifically, make sure that deed is intended for the sake of Allah (SWT). Looking at the definition of Barakah again, you may guess that without us intending what we have or do to be for the sake of Allah, the “Divine goodness” won’t be attached to it.

Next word:Rahmah

Kakorot

And We have sent you (O Muhammad) not but as a mercy (rahma) for the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). 21:107

Next topic: nationality

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salaamu 'alaikum!

There are Lots of ahaadeeth concerning nationality, but one I remember was,>forgive me, I can't remember the narrator> Allah's apostle said reffering to Nationalism, racism and patriotism, "Leave it, it is rotten"! (Muslim and Bukhari)

*Nationalism, along with racism, is the reason we are suffering from disunity today, Subhanallah. People are too busy being proud nationalistics to notice their mere actions are affecting others which then causes 'muslim' brothers to go at war against one another. Astaghfirullaah. May we become ONE nation, ruled by ONE fair leader, striving everyday to please ONE God, Insha'allah!

Next Topic: marriage.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
The prophe :saw: said:

“O you young men! Those among you who have the means and the ability should marry, because it restrains the eyes (from evil glances) and preserves the private parts (from immorality).”

(Al-Bukhari no. 5066 and Muslim no. 1400)

Refusing marriage causes loss of the benefits of marriage, so my advice to my Muslim brothers who are guardians of women and to my adult Muslim sisters is not to refuse marriage in order to complete their education or teaching. However, it is possible for a woman to make it a condition of marriage that she be allowed to continue her studies until she has completed them, and likewise to continue to teach for a year or two, as long as she is not busy with children and there is no objection to this.

Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (rahimahullaah)

Next topic:food

Abdul25

Logical Believer
:salam2:

Narrated 'Umar bin Abi Salama: I was a boy under the care of Allah's Apostle and my hand used to go around the dish while I was eating. So Allah's Apostle said to me, 'O boy! Mention the Name of Allah and eat with your right hand, and eat of the dish what is nearer to you." Since then I have applied those instructions when eating.

next :Patience

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Sabr(patience) literally means enduring, bearing, and resisting pain; suffering and difficulty; and dealing calmly with problems. In more general terms it means patience, which is one of the most important actions of the heart mentioned in the Qur’an. Because of its importance, patience is regarded as half of one’s religious life (the other half is thankfulness).

The Qur’an orders patience in many verses, such as: Seek help in patience and prayer (2:45)

In many Qur’anic verses, God praises the patient, declares that He loves them, or mentions the ranks He has bestowed on them: The patient and steadfast, and the truthful and loyal

(3:16); God loves the patient (3:145); and Surely God is with the patient (2:153).
Next topic:Kindness

ansari

STRANGER...
'A'isha, the wife of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: 'A'isha, verily Allah is kind and He loves kindness and confers upon kindness which he does not confer upon severity and does not confer upon anything else besides it (kindness).
[Muslim :: Book 32 : Hadith 6273 ]

Next :- Pious woman