<<< Spreading the 'ILM >>>

Kakorot

:wasalam:

“And spend in the Cause of Allaah (i.e. Jihad of all kinds) and do not throw yourselves into destruction (by not spending your wealth in the Cause of Allaah), and do good. Truly, Allaah loves Al-Muhsinoon (the good-doers)" (al-Baqarah 2:195)

Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn Baaz (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

“Jihad is of various kinds, with one’s self, one's wealth, by making du’aa’, by teaching and guiding, by helping to do good in any way. The greatest form of jihad is jihad with one’s self (i.e., going oneself and fighting), followed by jihad with one's wealth, jihad by speaking out and guiding others. Da’wah is also part of jihad. But going out oneself to fight in jihad is the highest form.

(Fataawa al-Shaykh Ibn Baaz, 7/334, 335)

Next topic: friends

Channa: 3 points

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salamu 'Aleykum!

The Prophet saw says,
“Man is influenced by the faith of his friends. Therefore, be careful of whom you associate with.”

*Friend are easy to find, But friends who'll stand by your side- doing what's right and leaving alone what's forbidden, instead of becoming a bad influence on you are hard to find these days. So as Allah swt's Apostle said, choose your friends carefully.

Next Topic:The rights of a muslim upon a muslim-

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
sis suhanah is all in for this game:)

Ash-Shaikh 'Abdur-Rahmaan As-Sa'dee's explanation of the hadeeth regarding the Muslim's rights Abu Hurayrah (radhiyallaahu 'anhu) narrated that the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said, "The rights of the Muslim upon the Muslim are six." It was said, "And what are they Oh Messenger of Allaah?" He replied, "When you meet him, give him the greeting of peace, when he invites you, respond to his invitation, when he seeks your advice, advise him, when he sneezes and praises Allaah, supplicate for mercy upon him, when he becomes ills, visit him, and when he dies follow him (i.e. his funeral)."

next topic: Hadhrat haroon aleh salam

abu'muhammad

Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullah,

Tafseer ibn katheer

Concerning His statement,

﴿وَوَهَبْنَا لَهُ مِن رَّحْمَتِنَآ أَخَاهُ هَـرُونَ نَبِيّاً ﴾

(And We granted him his brother Harun, (also) a Prophet, out of Our mercy.) This means, "We responded to his request and his plea on behalf of his brother and We made him a Prophet as well.'' This is as Allah says in another Ayah,

﴿وَأَخِى هَـرُونُ هُوَ أَفْصَحُ مِنِّى لِسَاناً فَأَرْسِلْهِ مَعِىَ رِدْءاً يُصَدِّقُنِى إِنِّى أَخَافُ أَن يُكَذِّبُونِ ﴾

(And my brother Harun he is more eloquent in speech than me: so send him with me as a helper to confirm me.Verily, I fear that they will belie me.) ﴿28:34

﴾ Also, Allah said,

﴿قَدْ أُوتِيتَ سُؤْلَكَ يمُوسَى﴾

((Allah said: ) "You are granted your request, O Musa.'') ﴿20:36﴾ He also said,

﴿وَيَضِيقُ صَدْرِى وَلاَ يَنطَلِقُ لِسَانِى فَأَرْسِلْ إِلَى هَـرُونَ - وَلَهُمْ عَلَىَّ ذَنبٌ فَأَخَافُ أَن يَقْتُلُونِ ﴾

(So send for Harun. And they have a charge of crime against me, and I fear they will kill me.) ﴿26:13-14﴾ Because of this, some of the Salaf (predecessors) said, "No one in this life pleaded on behalf of someone else more than Musa pleaded for his brother to be a Prophet.'' Allah, the Exalted said,

(And We granted him his brother Harun, (also) a Prophet, out of Our mercy.)

﴿وَاذْكُرْ فِى الْكِتَـبِ إِسْمَـعِيلَ إِنَّهُ كَانَ صَـدِقَ الْوَعْدِ وَكَانَ رَسُولاً نَّبِيّاً - وَكَانَ يَأْمُرُ أَهْلَهُ بِالصَّـلَوةِ وَالزَّكَـوةِ وَكَانَ عِندَ رَبِّهِ مَرْضِيّاً ﴾

(54. And mention in the Book, Isma`il. Verily, he was true to what he promised, and he was a Messenger, (and) a Prophet.) (55. And he would enjoin on his family and his people the Salah and the Zakah, and his Lord was pleased with him.)

Nest topic - salaat

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullah,

Tafseer ibn katheer

Concerning His statement,

(And We granted him his brother Harun, (also) a Prophet, out of Our mercy.) This means, "We responded to his request and his plea on behalf of his brother and We made him a Prophet as well.'' This is as Allah says in another Ayah,

﴿وَأَخِى هَـرُونُ هُوَ أَفْصَحُ مِنِّى لِسَاناً فَأَرْسِلْهِ مَعِىَ رِدْءاً يُصَدِّقُنِى إِنِّى أَخَافُ أَن يُكَذِّبُونِ ﴾

(And my brother Harun he is more eloquent in speech than me: so send him with me as a helper to confirm me.Verily, I fear that they will belie me.) ﴿28:34

﴾ Also, Allah said,

﴿قَدْ أُوتِيتَ سُؤْلَكَ يمُوسَى﴾

((Allah said: ) "You are granted your request, O Musa.'') ﴿20:36﴾ He also said,

﴿وَيَضِيقُ صَدْرِى وَلاَ يَنطَلِقُ لِسَانِى فَأَرْسِلْ إِلَى هَـرُونَ - وَلَهُمْ عَلَىَّ ذَنبٌ فَأَخَافُ أَن يَقْتُلُونِ ﴾

(So send for Harun. And they have a charge of crime against me, and I fear they will kill me.) ﴿26:13-14﴾ Because of this, some of the Salaf (predecessors) said, "No one in this life pleaded on behalf of someone else more than Musa pleaded for his brother to be a Prophet.'' Allah, the Exalted said,

(And We granted him his brother Harun, (also) a Prophet, out of Our mercy.)

﴿وَاذْكُرْ فِى الْكِتَـبِ إِسْمَـعِيلَ إِنَّهُ كَانَ صَـدِقَ الْوَعْدِ وَكَانَ رَسُولاً نَّبِيّاً - وَكَانَ يَأْمُرُ أَهْلَهُ بِالصَّـلَوةِ وَالزَّكَـوةِ وَكَانَ عِندَ رَبِّهِ مَرْضِيّاً ﴾

(54. And mention in the Book, Isma`il. Verily, he was true to what he promised, and he was a Messenger, (and) a Prophet.) (55. And he would enjoin on his family and his people the Salah and the Zakah, and his Lord was pleased with him.)

Nest topic - salaat

jazakalah khairan akhi:)!!
(Sahih Muslim Book 2, Number 0448)

Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "If there was a river at the door of anyone of you and he took a bath in it five times a day would you notice any dirt on him?" They said, "Not a trace of dirt would be left." The Prophet added, "That is the example of the five prayers with which Allah blots out (annuls) evil deeds."

pray regularly inshallah:)

next topic:zakat!!

abu'muhammad

Assalaamu alaykum,

Tafseer Ibn katheer

Allah said,

﴿وَأَقِيمُواْ الصَّلَوةَ وَءَاتُواْ الزَّكَوةَ وَمَا تُقَدِّمُواْ لأَنْفُسِكُم مِّنْ خَيْرٍ تَجِدُوهُ عِندَ اللَّهِ﴾

(And perform the Salah and give the Zakah, and whatever of good you send forth for yourselves before you, you shall find it with Allah).

Allah encouraged the believers to busy themselves in performing deeds that would bring them benefit and reward on the Day of Resurrection, such as prayer and paying Zakah. This way, they will gain Allah's aid in this life and on a Day when the witnesses testify,

Next topic : Hajj

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalaamu alaykum,

Tafseer Ibn katheer

Allah said,

﴿وَأَقِيمُواْ الصَّلَوةَ وَءَاتُواْ الزَّكَوةَ وَمَا تُقَدِّمُواْ لأَنْفُسِكُم مِّنْ خَيْرٍ تَجِدُوهُ عِندَ اللَّهِ﴾

(And perform the Salah and give the Zakah, and whatever of good you send forth for yourselves before you, you shall find it with Allah).

Allah encouraged the believers to busy themselves in performing deeds that would bring them benefit and reward on the Day of Resurrection, such as prayer and paying Zakah. This way, they will gain Allah's aid in this life and on a Day when the witnesses testify,

Next topic : Hajj

jazakallah khairan again akhi!!

“And Hajj (pilgrimage to Makkah) to the House (Ka‘bah) is a duty that mankind owes to Allaah, those who can afford the expenses (for one’s conveyance, provision and residence); and whoever disbelieves [i.e. denies Hajj (pilgrimage to Makkah), then he is a disbeliever of Allaah], then Allaah stands not in need of any of the ‘Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists)”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:97]

Hajj is only obligatory for the one who is able to do it. Being able to do it includes being able to afford it, and the physical ability to travel and perform the rituals.

No one should take out a loan in order to do Hajj, and it is not recommended to do that, but if a person goes against that ruling and takes out a loan, his Hajj is still valid, in sha Allaah

from islamq&A fatwa:http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/65494

NEXT TOPIC: HONEY BEE:)

IbnAhmad

Surah Muhammad:15

The description of Paradise which the Muttaqûn (pious - see V.2:2) have been promised (is that) in it are rivers of water the taste and smell of which are not changed, rivers of milk of which the taste never changes, rivers of wine delicious to those who drink; and rivers of clarified honey (clear and pure) therein for them is every kind of fruit; and forgiveness from their Lord. (Are these) like those who shall dwell for ever in the Fire, and be given, to drink, boiling water, so that it cuts up their bowels?

Next topic: Parents

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
i said honey beee:D!!!

Say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them in terms of honour. - Quran 17:23

since our parents are the one beacuse of whom we are what we are we should do our level best to make them at ease happy and contented:)!!

NEXT TOPIC:GRAPES!!!

Kakorot

:wasalam:

Ibn Zayd relates: "The blessed Prophet loved grapes and melon among fruits."

Not only was the Prophet :saw2: fond of grapes, but he liked eating other foods, such as pomegranates, dates, he recommended olives, honey etc, all which have benefits in them.

Next topic: dhikr

Channa: 4 points

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
sobhanallah i didn't knew the grapes was the prophet's favourite fruit:)!!

""And whoever turns himself away from the remembrance (dhikr) of al-Rahman (The Compassionate), We appoint for him a shaitan (a satan), so he becomes his close companion (and associate). And most surely they (the satan's) turn them away from the path, though they (the people) persistently imagine that they are rightly guided...." (Qur'an 43:36-37)

This verse, highlights a repeatedly arising theme in the Qur'an - the importance of dhikr (remembrance of God) - but highlights it in a unique and powerfully crucial manner. It links the turning away from a steady and steadfast contemplation and remembrance of God in the aspect of His Mercy and compassion with the entry of Shaitan (Satan) into one's affairs.

again from a webbie!!

next topic:Jihad!!

i think my points are 8:confused:

IbnAhmad

Narrated Abdullah bin Masud:

I asked Allah's Apostle, "O Allah's Apostle! What is the best deed?" He replied, "To offer the prayers at their early stated fixed times." I asked, "What is next in goodness?" He replied, "To be good and dutiful to your parents." I further asked, what is next in goodness?" He replied, "To participate in Jihad in Allah's Cause." I did not ask Allah's Apostle anymore and if I had asked him more, he would have told me more. Sahih Al Bukhari

Next Topic: Firoun

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Narrated Abdullah bin Masud:
I asked Allah's Apostle, "O Allah's Apostle! What is the best deed?" He replied, "To offer the prayers at their early stated fixed times." I asked, "What is next in goodness?" He replied, "To be good and dutiful to your parents." I further asked, what is next in goodness?" He replied, "To participate in Jihad in Allah's Cause." I did not ask Allah's Apostle anymore and if I had asked him more, he would have told me more. Sahih Al Bukhari

Next Topic: Firoun
good one akhi.like it's said service to parents is greater then jihaad:)jazakallah khairan for this hadith

surah al dukhan-ayah:30-31
وَلَقَدْ نَجَّيْنَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ مِنَ الْعَذَابِ الْمُهِينِ ﴿٣٠﴾ مِن فِرْعَوْنَ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ عَالِيًا مِّنَ الْمُسْرِفِينَ

And certainly We delivered the children of isreal from the abasing chastisement,From Firon;surely he was haughty,(and)one of the extravagant.

next topic:trees:)!!

me points 9:SMILY259:

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salamu 'Aleykum!
Lol, sis seeking Allah's mercy...I see you've passed me!

The prophet saw said,
"Whenever Muslims plant a tree, they will earn the reward of charity because of the food that comes from it; and likewise what is stolen from it, what the wild beasts eat out of it, what the birds eat out of it, and what people take from it is charity for them" (Muslim).

*True muslims are those who appreciate the beauty surrounding them, and keep the invironment around them pure and clean.

Next Topic: Qawmu Lut

IbnAhmad

Allah SWT tells in Surah Hud

وَلَمَّا جَآءَتۡ رُسُلُنَا لُوطً۬ا سِىٓءَ بِہِمۡ وَضَاقَ بِہِمۡ ذَرۡعً۬ا وَقَالَ هَـٰذَا يَوۡمٌ عَصِيبٌ۬

'And when Our messengers came unto Lot, he was distressed and knew not how to protect them. He said: This is a distressful day'. (77)

Next: Olive and Palm trees. (they must come together) ;)

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salamu 'Aleykum!

^^So they MusT be together huh:)

"He it is Who sends down water from the sky; from it you drink and from it (grows) the vegetation on which you send your cattle to pasture.
With it He causes to grow for you the crops, the olives, the date-palms, the grapes, and every kind of fruit.
Verily! In this is indeed an evident proof and a manifest sign for people who give thought."
(16:10-11)

*As always, Allah swt's Blessings are too many to count subhannalah!
He is the one Who makes it possible for us to survive everyday, so As His servants, we should trully be thankfull Insha'allah!

Next Topic: Spiders

IbnAhmad

^^^
MashaAllah! Your quite clever huh?
:D

Allah SWT tells us in Surah Ankabut:

The parable of those who take protectors other than Allah is that of the Spider, who builds (to itself) a house; but truly the flimsiest of houses― is the Spider's house if they but knew. (41)

Next Topic: Repentance

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
^^^
MashaAllah! Your quite clever huh?
:D

Allah SWT tells us in Surah Ankabut:

The parable of those who take protectors other than Allah is that of the Spider, who builds (to itself) a house; but truly the flimsiest of houses― is the Spider's house if they but knew. (41)

Next Topic: Repentance

Lol, I try my best akhy:biggrin::biggrin:

Hadrat Aghir bin Yasār al-Muzanī r.a relates that the Holy Prophet Muhammad saw has advised his followers saying: "Turn to Allāh, O people, offer repentance and seek His forgiveness. I myself offer repentance to Allāh a hundred times a day." (Muslim)

*Allah swt promised Our prophet muhammad saw jannah, and yet, HE kept asking for Allah's forgiveness everyday. and If we're his true followers, we should be doing the same- Always turning to Him and repenting.

Next Topic: Fasting

IbnAhmad

^^^
SubhanAllah! A hundred times a day! May Allah SWT grant us all the Taufeeq. Aameen

يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ كُتِبَ عَلَيۡڪُمُ ٱلصِّيَامُ كَمَا كُتِبَ عَلَى ٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبۡلِڪُمۡ لَعَلَّكُمۡ تَتَّقُونَ

O ye who believe! fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you that ye may (learn) self-restraint.― (183)

Next Topic: Time

Kakorot

Narrated by ibn Abbas: Allah's Apostle said,

"Take advantage of five matters before five other matters: your youth before you become old; and your health before you fall sick; and your richness before you become poor; and your free time before you become busy; and your life before your death."

[Musnad Imam Ahmad]

We should make good use of our time to do good, before our time is up.

Next topic: tawheed

Channa: 5 points